Savitri Will Fight Back

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
After seeing the precap its obvious Savitri is going to fight back and wow she looked  determined to get what she wanted. This encounter is going to make Savitri more stronger and wiser, well hope so. And if looks could kill then Yakshini is dead. Well she did look shocked, surprised, scared (if its possible).
Even if Yakshini got all her nuptial ornaments she wont be able to take away her sindoor, though Savitri did still have on her mangalsutra.

Its going to be incredible to see a much stronger, fighting Savitri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
No comments?   :(
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh No! Sorry sorry Fiz, couldn't comment on The first stage.
and Yeah, It was. She looked Scared! Still, I couldn't able understand That, what Exactly she'll do with those Ornaments which Savitri has?
From anadaman's Episode, It was obvious that Those ornament were The power which will help her. So, should we assume that Yakshini wants those to Make savtri Powerless or To make Her ownself Powerful?
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are so ryt Fizzy...and after yesterday's precap...we are going to see Savitri,in her Damyanti avatar...i mean did you guys see her shouting out'Nagraj' and both of them engaging in a duel...I guess now she will realize that she is actually 'Damyanti'...

Because she was fighting with Nagraj as if she is a pro with the talwar...It kind of reminded me of that scene..where RahuKaal fights to get into the palace,and Damyanti comes and shouts out 'RahuKaal' and hurls a knife at him...

Hmmm...episodes are getting Exciting every day...and the TRP rating is up to from 0.9 to 1...not bad...

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

Oh No! Sorry sorry Fiz, couldn't comment on The first stage.
and Yeah, It was. She looked Scared! Still, I couldn't able understand That, what Exactly she'll do with those Ornaments which Savitri has?
From anadaman's Episode, It was obvious that Those ornament were The power which will help her. So, should we assume that Yakshini wants those to Make savtri Powerless or To make Her ownself Powerful?

Yakshini  just wants to feel what it likes to be a suhagan. And from last nights episode i dont know if Yakshini wanted Savitri to realise that just having the ornaments makes  her a suhagan because Savitri realised that even without Damyantis ornaments she can still have the power of a suhagan and Savitri proved her love for Satya is above all. But in the end Yakshini did feel compassion towards Savitri and knew she was Savitri in the true sense.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: libran90

You are so ryt Fizzy...and after yesterday's precap...we are going to see Savitri,in her Damyanti avatar...i mean did you guys see her shouting out'Nagraj' and both of them engaging in a duel...I guess now she will realize that she is actually 'Damyanti'...

Because she was fighting with Nagraj as if she is a pro with the talwar...It kind of reminded me of that scene..where RahuKaal fights to get into the palace,and Damyanti comes and shouts out 'RahuKaal' and hurls a knife at him...

Hmmm...episodes are getting Exciting every day...and the TRP rating is up to from 0.9 to 1...not bad...

I loved yesterdays precap. Savitri in action and it seems she hasnt forgotten to swordfight.
It too reminded me of the scene of Damyanti and RK. Damyanti  is beginning to awaken inside Savitri and she is more than determined to save Satya.

Yeah the TRP has increased, lets hope it keeps on increasing as the show is getting more exciting, especially with a precap like last nights.

forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ridhi just looks so awesome in this fighting and determined avatar.  The role really brings out the best in her.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: forestry

Ridhi just looks so awesome in this fighting and determined avatar.  The role really brings out the best in her.

This kind of role really  suits her and she was just amazing in last nights episode  👏