A msg thru Sneha !

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show has given an imp msg thru Sneha yesterday when she said "Ek terrorist ki beti kehlane se achha hai ke main mar jaun".👏
Even though this gal isnt an ideal daughter cos of her parents separation n family probs but still she understood the pain of being an antinational's child.This is a true fact that, this will earn so much pain n hatred n guilt in d society where she lives.Had Sameer ever thought of this then he would nt have choosen d path which gave him d untimely cruel death and his daughter a painful life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true say... this show should be hit one... but this india ppl only like to watch saasss bahuuu etcc...argh man
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona786

true say... this show should be hit one... but this india ppl only like to watch saasss bahuuu etcc...argh man

Am also a proud Indian and I love this show to d core.But since lifeok's reachability is less so its nt getting a huge response.But still its a hit.
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I found her wierd usually but here I agree wid u.

Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_verma

I found her wierd usually but here I agree wid u.

I too never liked her frm d beginning but yday I loved her part.
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

I too never liked her frm d beginning but yday I loved her part.

I guess we can expect sumthng more from her ... lyk if she helps rashdeep n all ... in future episodes!
Shivaanya thumbnail

I guess we can expect sumthng more from her ... lyk if she helps rashdeep n all ... in future episodes!

I too wish d same yaar.Bt it will be posble if Sha wont kill her.🤢
.scarlet. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

I too wish d same yaar.Bt it will be posble if Sha wont kill her.🤢

yaa ... if she can kill d father den y will she spare d daughter unless she has sum other plans 2 involve her 2 trouble rashdeep..🤢
Shivaanya thumbnail

yaa ... if she can kill d father den y will she spare d daughter unless she has sum other plans 2 involve her 2 trouble rashdeep..🤢

Haan yeh bhi sahi hai.Infact yday I thought she was gonna kill her too.But she had d plan to frame randeep thru sneha.So didnt kill her.May be she has some other plans to utilise her.
.scarlet. thumbnail

see 2day our doubts came true ... shahana is going 2 USE her as a ploy ... dis was not at all unexpected as dis is how she is ... n Jeddah is 'back' !