Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 78)

Post Reply New Post

Page 78 of 151

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

happy dancing elephant emoticon
SUVIKA UPDATE DOcheering clapping emoticon  DEDO RE BABA UPDATE DEDO

Realise my value Sujathaji...cheering clapping emoticon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeSuvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 78)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Chalo ji I am off from here - bye bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Originally posted by Mithalee

happy dancing elephant emoticon
SUVIKA UPDATE DOcheering clapping emoticon  DEDO RE BABA UPDATE DEDO

Realise my value Sujathaji...cheering clapping emoticon

i do..believe me..i do Anjani...Hug

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Chalo ji I am off from here - bye bye

bye Deepa 

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
good night smiley 

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Anjani ji 'unse' kahiye Gud Nyt...and take care

Edited by Mithalee - 08 May 2013 at 8:31am

Suvika.

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yeh Anjani ji khud gaayab ho gayi Wacko

Suvika.

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Review time.  Rohan and Abhi's convo started cordially but there were undercurrents that a criminal defense lawyer and police officer have. Both are shrewd. Until Aditi's name was mentioned Abhi was not suspicious. And when Rohan explained the reason Abhi seemed genuinely shocked. And the same goes for Armaan. Seems he had a reason to be in the vicinity of the hall but his whereabouts for 45 minutes are not known. Ouch So, another point against Armaan. From Abhi and Armaans convo it is clear they have no personal grudge against Nidhi. 

They also seem to empathize with her for what she has gone through. Geek And this helps both brothers, their motive against Nidhi seems weak. It could be insane jealousy against Ashu. UnhappyBut 10years back Abhi had no reason to be jealous of Ashu, yes he could have killed Aditi out of anger as she had cheated on Ashu. But why try to harm Nidhi now? Confused 10 years ago Armaan could have been jealous of Ashu, had affair with Aditi, even killed her out of fear but why confess to being the father himself. Why try to harm Nidhi now? These do not add up! Confused Anyways, it seems Rohan also suspects Armaan. Now we have to wait for further finds related to Armaan from both cases to get a conclusive idea. Ouch But I suspect Armaan will have some strong reasons for his actions. So far Abhi is off the radar, nothing pointing against him. So lets see... his last parting sentence to Armaan was an odd even if it was meant as a reassurance. Ermm

Coming to Ashu and Nidhi, the episode with the employee was well etched out. Thumbs Up  First it projected Ashu's attitude and benevolence as an employer further stressing his kind, generous nature, as opposed to the hardstone we saw initially. Embarrassed Then using terms like 'hey Nidhi' and 'buddy' in his convo goes to show the ease and friendship in the Ashu-Nidhi relationship since the night of the gift giving.Big smile And once more his acquaintance with Mallika is focused.  This should come in handy when Ashu and Armaan finally talk, she may even force them to do it? Ermm

Ashu's acceptance of Nidhi is now 100%, he considers himself lucky to have her. Loved that he referred to himself as Nidhi's husband. Clap He knows she loves him but nowhere has he given a hint of the change in his feelings to Nidhi. She still thinks all she can get from him is friendship, deep caring and affection. D'ohSo when is he going to open up? When is he going to self-realize he loved her, maybe even more than he had loved Aditi? Stern Smile Her doubts about her herself emerge when Ashu praises her but his response was wonderful, he understood her dilemma and prevented her from retreating into her shell. Clap Nidhi is still uncomfortable about a lot if things, still believes she is bad and does not trust herself to be happy.

Loved Ashu's gift gesture. He even instigated meeting her parents as if he wants them to be a close-knit family. How easy it has been to go back to their old roles, except for calling each other with those names.Tongue And Yog's statement-  true, Tiger was back and Chulbuli has started peeking through the facade. Atleast in front of Ashu and he is more than happy to see traces of old Nidhi. Their convo throughout dinner was hilarious for all of Nidhi's escapades. Both got nostalgic but at first Nidhi seemed as if she wanted to avoid this topic. Glad she at least spoke about her childhood without shying from it. So next, maybe she will open up about the last 10 years and share her anguish with him...share all the pain that she has bottled up. Ouch

Well, well, Ashu and Armaan once more..Stern Smile This time Mallika has become the reason...hmm, I think there will be a stoic silence from both or Ashu may walk off to wait for Nidhi or Nidhi may turn up and Ashu will usher her out of there... but no confrontation. I also think Mallika is going to realize something amiss and force Armaan to open up about the past that he has hidden from her. And finally we readers are going to get the Armaan side to the Aditi story. Ermm This is what my gut tells me, what do you say Sujatha?

Edited by aardhan - 08 May 2013 at 10:00am

Suvika.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top