Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Thanks for the update Sujatha ji, will read it asap !! Cousin's wedding this week, so very busy with functions and guest !!

oh wow..enjoy the wedding Sukirti...reviews and chapters can wait.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meena_kannan

congrats on thread 4 ! superb update as always! detailed review a little later !   

thank you Meena..will wait. 

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saibanu

Thank you so much ...I was waiting for this chapter like anything Embarrassed
Loved it to the core ...Loved ASHNI all the way and also loving this Rohan ...Heart
you are most welcome Sai..glad that finally both Ashu and Nidhi are turning lovable..
So the call which Ashu received during party , is it coincidence or it was pre-planned..I am still not sure Confused
D'oh LOL it was not pre planned. he said that na..
I like this Ashu , he does not suppress or hide what he feels ...even when he hated nidhi ,he was very much vocal about it and now when he realized that nidhi love him ... he went straight to her .
But nidhi is opposite when comes to this ...she takes a lot of time to open up .Big smile
yes...the circumstances that they faced in the past have made them like that...

Loved the moment when Ashu asked Nidhi why she never told that she love him , .loved him all these years ..now Nidhi feel secure to share her feelings ...I am happy for that Big smile

but somewhere Nidhi is still bit hesitant  to express her emotions and Ashu still feel guilty for so many things , he did to her...but pleased to read that somewhere both of then getting over this hesitancy and guilt which is ruling over them ...and which in turn making there present beautiful Big smile.
fear..once it grabs hold of you doesn't let you go so easily na..

There is no 2 words to say when you write about the passion and love which ASHNI share ...hayee! , reading your chapter making feel like falling in love EmbarrassedLOL...Mujhe bhi koi Ashu mil jayee jaldi seWinkLOL... 
ROFL good luck in that dept
truly love this Ashu and nidhi so much Heart

So Mallika also related to VM industries Shocked and Armaan car was parked outside party hall...Shocked
 but I don't think ...Armaan is the culprit ...is that Abhi then ?? or it is mallika Shocked

I am not so good at solving mystery So better i wait for you unfold the mystery ...WinkTongue
LOL good decision..
very good chapter , loved it ...Thank you Big smile

Big smile thank you 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarundhati

Thanks a lottt ji...it was wonderful...thoroughly enjoying the gradual manner in which Ashu is falling in love with Nidhi...wonderfully described...Nidhi deserves every bit of Ashu's love...just praying that it is not Armaan who is attempting to harm Nidhi...great going....Thumbs Up

you are most welcome Arundhati..i was told that i usually rush the process of falling in love..so in this FF i am going to slow down and show the stages step by step..hope i succeed...Embarrassed

Kuhughosh1993

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Woah! Nice twist. Is Mallu involved too?

thats for me to know and for you to find out...LOL

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Good Evening. Congrats.. thank you..

See i was right before i can even the last chapter properly - chapter ten was posted. So i owe 2 now but they will come only after the weekend is over.

no problem Deepa. take your time. Big smile

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
amazing part cont soon

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged