Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thank you so much ...I was waiting for this chapter like anything Embarrassed
Loved it to the core ...Loved ASHNI all the way and also loving this Rohan ...Heart

So the call which Ashu received during party , is it coincidence or it was pre-planned..I am still not sure Confused

I like this Ashu , he does not suppress or hide what he feels ...even when he hated nidhi ,he was very much vocal about it and now when he realized that nidhi love him ... he went straight to her .
But nidhi is opposite when comes to this ...she takes a lot of time to open up .Big smile

Loved the moment when Ashu asked Nidhi why she never told that she love him , .loved him all these years ..now Nidhi feel secure to share her feelings ...I am happy for that Big smile

but somewhere Nidhi is still bit hesitant  to express her emotions and Ashu still feel guilty for so many things , he did to her...but pleased to read that somewhere both of then getting over this hesitancy and guilt which is ruling over them ...and which in turn making there present beautiful Big smile.

There is no 2 words to say when you write about the passion and love which ASHNI share ...hayee! , reading your chapter making feel like falling in love EmbarrassedLOL...Mujhe bhi koi Ashu mil jayee jaldi seWinkLOL... 

truly love this Ashu and nidhi so much Heart

So Mallika also related to VM industries Shocked and Armaan car was parked outside party hall...Shocked
 but I don't think ...Armaan is the culprit ...is that Abhi then ?? or it is mallika Shocked

I am not so good at solving mystery So better i wait for you unfold the mystery ...WinkTongue

very good chapter , loved it ...Thank you Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tu Hi Tu..Th 4 Chap 12 pg 101 May 9 (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aarundhati

aarundhati

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lottt ji...it was wonderful...thoroughly enjoying the gradual manner in which Ashu is falling in love with Nidhi...wonderfully described...Nidhi deserves every bit of Ashu's love...just praying that it is not Armaan who is attempting to harm Nidhi...great going....Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Suvika.

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Woah! Nice twist. Is Mallu involved too?

Suvika.

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Good Evening. Congrats.. thank you..

See i was right before i can even the last chapter properly - chapter ten was posted. So i owe 2 now but they will come only after the weekend is over.

Suvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supradipta

awesome suvika...just superb...u r a just damm good writer...

thank you so much 

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

problem with my LIKE button.
Super LIKE chap sujata. Today is a lucky day for me. Could have saved my hair if posted yesterdayTongue
LOL 
when you asked me for an update yesterday, i didn't realize you would be doing something like that..
thank you Rajani..

Enjoyed romance and thrill together. I had doubts when I read the 1 st chap of this Ff and did not comment but now I must tell you that this is really an amazing story. You have added the mystery to this all together different love story. Never stop writing AshNi love stories. Please promise.
Thumbs Up
will try my level best Rajani. Embarrassed

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksuji

di thanku for giving in to the requests of your loyal readers...HugBig smile

welll seems like almost all the gaps between the duo have been bridged  n their love life is on trackTongueSmile
 ashni are very much now a happy couple...Heart

well yes, almost..Smile

wonder what was arman's car doing thereQuestion?????? so u left us with a question haunting us...Geek
will have to wait for rohan's investigationErmm

amazing updateClap ...loved it...Thumbs Up

cute 3d smiling emoticon thank you..

aksuji

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Hug
thank U for the update...bahot mahenat karna padha mujheLOL
 LOL thats true...aise hi mehnat karte rehne Ena..Wink

Now come to the review...you know I always love anji- nidhi friendships in all of ur ffs! You potrayed a new dimensions of friendship through them.
 i think one should have at least one Anji in their life.

Liked how Ashu made her confess about her love!!
My poor nidhi...ashu's previous behaviour made her think in every slight matter like giving gift! But liked how Ashu managed it...
 Hope all her insecurities gone away by ashu's gester in bedroom!!

Wow...bedroom romance is so hot...

Ehem...iske ware me jyada baat nehi karte !!!LOL
LOL ok. you think its hot enough?? or do you want me to increase the temp a bit more??  

In this ff I love more rohan than Ashu!!!Embarrassed
 me too Ena..
A TRUE friend come lover!!! He knew everything but still loves her...

mallika's father was also in MN...feeling something wrong!!!
And this armaan character is still a mystry...
 you guys are looking for mystery everywhere. it was just a conversation..a way to get Ashu and Malllika introduced to each other thats all..

Update was too short...Tongue
Angry
But thank U...now Tata..bye...bye!!
Wish me luck for my xm!!!Embarrassed  

you are most welcome..wish you all the very best Ena. let me know how the exam went. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top