Fan Fictions

Taarey os based on current track( part one)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

sangeeta_taarey

sangeeta_taarey

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Guys  after watching yesterday's precap I was latterly disappointed and thought of making os on this current track…….. non tr fan u are allowed to read this os…. If u feel its reall gud worthy then comment or else please stay away……..

Tr fans sure u ll be happy after reading this os……………..

K fine here this track starts…

In vp sir cabin… all d3 group members were standing to hear the ndc results… taani and vp sir came into cabin…

Vp sir:- congrates st. Louis u r selected in ndc zonal level……….. I want our team to win this championship…..

D3 gang all happy and shpouted:- hurray we knew it ……….. sure sir don't worry ndc cup will be ours……

Taani smiled by seeing gang and her bhai and rey's happiness……………

Vp sir :- k guys u can leave now…. If any important announcement taani  ll reach u it soon….. taani u ve to stay back here now…..

Gang left

All went to rehearsal hall… all screamed with joy , happiness filled over there …. Vicky shouted :- khudos to our hero rey…. We got selected coz of him… everyone thanked him……

Rey in his mind:- all my friends are damn happy about my dance …… che I m such a looser…. Just because of other( in his mind swayam dad appears) I was being seated in home… che wot is this reyansh singhania ignoring dance dur to some silly reasons…… no way…. I ve top end taani's tauji track ……soon

Vicky:- thank god rey u came back… we thought uwe ll loose u

Rey :- no guys I ll promise u that wotever may happen from now on I ll do dance and I wont try to hide my identity ………….

Nil:-it means u r going to say truth to swayam dad….

Swa:- are rey no ways u ve promised to taani….

Sim:- are swayam this id his decision … let him handle it…..

Sh:- u r ryt simmi even I too don't need any further chaos coz of taani…….

Swayam just stared at Sharon and made a understanding nod…………

Rey:- ryt guys …… I ve to end it now… guys will c u later …..

Gang :- are rey … whr!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Rey:- to sort out things better…………….

Meanwhile in vp sir cabin

Vp sir:- taani well done ur first assignment is going great………..

Ta:- yes sir its all coz of gang's hard work… I m sure they will win this ……. Still 4 more weeks left…….. m waiting to see finals sir….

Vp:- yes taani … u r ryt…. But at the same time I m feeling bad that u may miss the chance of seeing ndc finale…….

Taa:- huh sir I dint get u….

Vp:- coming to point ….. there is a students conference held on London based upon current india's  economy …… so after referring to rank holders list I saw that u ve scored more marks in economy…

I thought this would be a wonderful; opportunity that u wud represent our college…. I need u to attent the conference and give public speech………

Taani's eyes poped out :- Sir m I able to do it…..

Vp :- nothing is impossible taani….. u ve better presentation skills and u ve a partner too, so no need to worry ……

Taa:- k sir sure I wud be happy but when is the conference….

Vp sir :- after 3 weeks ……… all expenses will be borne by college u and ur partner have to go and stay there for 3 weeks …

Taani:- what sir three weeks…………. But who will take care of ndc ….

Vp:- don't worry everything will be handled by ags…

Taani thinking:- no way there ll be too much of responsibility to him… moreover this will be burden too him….

Taa:- sir I think aashi will be capable of doing things…. As she is new cs… we need to give her a chance to show her capabilities.

Vp :-that will be fine taani…. U may leave now … and yes get  ready for presentation….

Taani leaves and she gets a msg from rey :- meet me in fire escape…

Taani runs to fire escape …. Rey was standing thinking how to sort the matter … taani enters the F E and hugs rey behind…rey hold her hands..

Taa:- sorry rey … meri wajah se kal jho bhi hua uskeliye…… and I m so happy team got selected coz of u… sacchi u r hero…..

Rey thought :- kaise bath karo taani se…. jho bhi kal hua …. Taani and tauji have becum a big problem…. How shud I talk about it……….

Taani broke the hug and moved in front of rey….

Rey face was little sad …..

Taani holding rey's hand :- sorry rey jho bhi kuch hua  kal ke liye… please app yeise math rahiye, pata hai meri wajah se aap hurt hui hai.. but I was helpless rey…. Aage se yiesi kuch nahi hone dunga rey…… m sorry…………. She made a puppy face holding her hand to her ear…..

Rey smiled by seeing her cute face .. (mind) :- rey bachu don't divert from main topic…..

Rey making taani to sit beside him holding her hands:- taani shall I ask u question ??

Taani got confused:- yes sure rey

Rey:- agar if swayam dad comes to know about our relation … and if he disagrees….

Taani saw rey's face with pale expression :- please rey don't say that word disagree.somehow I ll try to convince him

Rey :- if swayam dad asks u to take a promise making sure I wud quit dance as a career if he wants to accept me as ur boy friend… will  u ask me to leave the dance forever …………

Taani was shocked to hear such question she dint get answer wot to say:- rey  I don't know how to answer it … but if at all that situation arises I would not ask u to leave dance for me….

Coz I loved u just seeing ur dance …. Agar mera pyaar aapke dance kho cheenlungi toh…. I wud get separate rey……..

Rey was so happy to listen such a reply:- na taani I don't like to ve break up u know I cant be complete without u.. don't worry I ll manage to make sure swayam dad agrees to our relationship….

Taani hugged him and said thanks and sorry

Rey :- don't be too formal taani… he kissed on her forehead…. I love u taani

Taani:- I love u too rey….

Rey ( mind):- thank god  taani wont go that much selfish for me to that extent …..

Taa:- rey I ll miss u……..

Rey:- don't worry dr rehersals ho jaane ke baad mein tumhe daily call kardungi….we will meet in some clases or lunch time na……….

Taa:- not like that rey I wont be ther here for 3 weeks …….

Rey breaking the hug :- kya hua taani? Whr r u  moving ??

Taa: - London , vp sir had given a special assignment , I need to attend the conference…………

Rey being happier more: - wow that a good opportunity taani… u ve to blast it …. It will be a route path to take ur carrier up…

Taa: - carrier rey I told u na…. rey's wife degisnation is khafi hai mere liye…..

Rey:- aur mein chatha hoon khi meri wife bhi kuch na kuch aapne ke liye kuch karoon…….

Taa:- matlab

Rey: - I want u to focus urself in ur life taani…. U should improve urself, u shud prove to college, Ur friends, me and swayam ……that u r capable of doing anything

Taani felt rey is right: - rey kya mein yeh kar sakti hoon……….

Re:- ofcourse sweet heart I need u too focus on ur carrier more than anything

Both get msgs from vp sir

Rey: - chalo lets go

Leaves to vp sir cabin rey, taani entered cabin at same time swayam , aashi entered…

Vp:-  good news guys …. Taani is representing st.louis in London conference…

Swayam was so happy:- congrates taani….

Taa:- thanks bhai…

Vp :- so as she wont be ther for three weeks.. so I want aashi to handle whole responsibility of ndc…all the best aashi ….

Aashi :- thank u sir I ll surely work hard on this ….

Vp :- say thanks to taani , it was taani who suggested ur name…

Aashi left her anger on taani and smiled at taani :- taani thanks & congrates for assignment….

A fully modern girl enters the cabin:- may I come in sir….

Vp :- come in shanu ( its nick name of our fellow taareyian shanae_daimonds)

Shanu:- yes sir..

Vp :- k guys all three can leave, and yes rey and swayam if aashi  needs help , do help …

Sw & re:- k  sir sure we will do………. They leaves

Vp:- k taani , here meet shanu ur partner … u both will represent students conference …….

I need u people to work hard on it and make sur this assignment will get succeed ….. hope st .louis name to get noticed in London conference…

Both :- sure sir ….we will ….

Vp:- girls u can leave now

Both leaves ……..

Shanu was so friendly so she spoke well with taani ….

They decided to meet at airport at next day noon…….

Taani leaves to rehersal hall so she could wish them for ndc …..

In R H, after listening to rey's story about taani assignment and aashi taking responsibility about ndc…..gang was super duper happy………

Meanwhile taani enters ner RH door

Vick:-  kamal ke bath hai yaar , u did the right thing…. Better u dint speak about ur and  taani breakup

Taani was puzzled so as rey and swayam

Rey:- Vicky meine kab kaha ki mein taani se break up karungi… I told I ll end taani and swayam dad's matter , dat doesn't mean that I want to break up with taani

Taani sighed with rey's response…….

Rey :- though taani has created many problem to me ,,, she did all this only coz of me…. So guys  I like her much and I never want to face break up for second time….

Taani eyes filled with tear :- thank god atleast rey understood me  

Simmi :- but this conference helped us a lot… thank god no more to face taani's bashing …. She is being rude to us …. Now we are free for  three weeks……….

Swayam just listened the entire convo but he dint reply to any one … soon he saw taani and started to say taa…

Taani saw swayam with tear filled eyes and nodded to and fro indicating not to say her name … swayam kept silent….

After listening so much bashing from gang , taani left with tear filled eyes….

Swayam stood nud…. Rey was irritated by gang's back bitching thing … aashi thinking poor types taani  is:- k guys stop it now .. lets focus on ndc….

Neha:- taani ka ndc  bhooth abh aashi par bhi atak gaya …

Gang laughed excluding rey swayam  and aashi… Sharon saw swayam and rey's face…:- k guys stop it … lets focus…

Guys calm down………

Taani with a pale face entered home and she locked her room up…..

Swayam after finishing rh ran to home to speak with taani …………..

He enters the room….

Taani had already slept … eyes were swollen , swayam knew that his sister had cried much……..

She had slept holding two photos…slowly swayam took those photos and saw one was hae mothers photo and the other was gang….

Swayam felt reaaly bad after seeing this , he thought wot kind of brother he is, though knowing how sensitive taani is , he is not able to support her at present situation……..

He was about to leave …. But his hand touched the vase and it falls…

Taani woke up and saw swayam holding photos……..  bhai aap yaha iss waqt .. she saw tears in swayams eyes … she stud up from bed and moved towards him..wiping his tears bhai aap kyun ro rahi hai… mein teek hoon…………

Swa:- I m sorry taani … I dint help u now….

Taa:- nahi bhai jho kuch bhi guys ne bola who sach hai bhai mein selfish hi hoon …. She started sobbing … swayam hugged her :- no taani u r not wrong… u r not selfish taani… I m sorry on behlf of gang ….

Taa:- nahi bhai …..meinhio galt hoon…………….

K guys sorry for cutting os in half… I ll update on 11th …. So guys how is it

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

thesuitelifehumeiya12navya14sprinkle_p.vibhaVvaanniiaditiarorasadaf_5honeey95qwerty012ssruthiRia_Taareyfanlovelytaareyanuradha5879hirudawdadoll_dimpleanatomy_nerd-sanjy-Neha.sidcresc6129shriya_taareyminiTRfandiyadawda13sona_taareyCharMarfan4everBubblie1490kriti094iheartVDtaareylover14samiha_taareyLachu.taarey-foreversami_taareypriyal_TaaReySweet.SarcasticPriyanka.sahadisha93flickaneha23ashkaavaishali667nucktsshahzAyesha05premlataradhu-taarey-Fam_TaaReY-zoharocksAsha_Tackercutedollll-CussTheWorldUpArbitrator.dh19tamanna-azaandeepkrititaarey_vrimarShubh0072111_shwetaCrazyInfinitiesAngel-luvs-sViji.Chandranraddhi-GoluGudiya-miss_nehaMohit_monayacrazy2012NSohi13...Natasha...meghasingh-Memories-chand91ajaved--Ta_Sha--.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey os based on current track( part one)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radhu-taarey

IF-Dazzler

radhu-taarey

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
res
unres 

hahaha me first Big smile k cmg to the os wowww its really amazing loved it very much n felt bad for taani n taani gng to london wowww its superb n gangAngry shit how much thy will hurt her... k anyways loved ur os do continue it soon SmileSmile

Edited by radhu-taarey - 03 May 2013 at 1:23am

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Res :)/unres

Hey beautifully written and well explained dear:) Plz continue soon Smile

Edited by NSohi13 - 03 May 2013 at 1:30am

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Loved it

Ravinanaik

IF-Sizzlerz

Ravinanaik

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Awsome

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Wow dear really very nice one awesome fantastic part plz do update soon & plz pm me

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
loved it...awesome...

lovelytaarey

lovelytaarey

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
superb...
waiting 4 nect update
continue soon

Post Reply New Post