Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She walks away from there thinking about her talk with Adi... she is happy  that now  everything will go fine very soon...she went to her room but did not find VIKRAM... there...
she learns from a sevnt that he is in study room...
she walks into the study room and finds him talking to somebody on the phone... vikram did not notice her coming as he was looking out of the window...

Sugni to herself  : Kitte andhe the ham kaisa naa dekh paaye inki mohhabat ko... hamne apne ahankaar ko jeetane k liye itta kachu kar daala.*sighs*kitte galat the hm... magar itta sab kachu hone k baad bhi THaKUR SAAB ne hmse kabhu sikayhat na ki...
hm kitte khussnasib hai ki hmne aisa jeevansathi paya jo hme apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karta hai...

Sita maiya aapka bhut bhut dhnyawad ki aapne hmari zindgi me bheja... aur hmari itti saari befkoofiyoon k baad bhi hme phir se ek kar diya.

her eyes filled with tears...
she went near him and hugged him tightly from the back...

(how blind i was...how i could not seen his love...
i did many mistakes just to make my IGO wins... *sighs* how wrong i was... but he ...he never made a complain...
oh how lucky i am to found a husband who loves me more than his life ...
SITA maiya thank you so much for sending him in my life and inspite of my stupidities you have reunite us.
)

Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vickram was deep in conversation with the his lawyer on the phone, looking out the window . He was  surpirsed as he felt Sugni's hand around him.  He smiled...he was not sure what was up with her but he  liked it.
 "Ok..make the arrangements and  call me back ..." He ended that call.

Are  yeh  kya  howa.1...bada pyaar aaraha  Hum par..
.( On what is this? you feeling rather loving towards me  )

He removed her hand from around his waist and turn to face her, his smiling  disappearing  as he saw her teary  eyed  state.

"Sugni... kya  howa ..tum ro q rahe ho??. Kuch  howa kya??"
Sugni...what's the matter why are you  crying... did some thing happen?"
He wondered  if she and  Adi  had an argument, maybe leaving them alone  was the wrong idea he worried...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
She huggs him again
Sugni : Thakur Saab... Kaa hota agar hm aapko kho dete...? Kaa hota agar aap hmse dur chale jaate to...? Jey soach kar bhi hm ghabra jaate hai
Aaj hme ehsaas hua hai ki hm aapke bina kachu nhi hai
Aap hmare liye sab kachu hai... Hmari duniya...hamare sapne...

She looks at him... Thakur saab ab aap hme kabhu na chodiyega...kabhu bhi na...
Wada... Kariye ki Aap jindi bhar hmare sath rhenge... Wada kriye...

(TS what would have happen if i loose you... What would have happn if you go away frm my life... Even these thoughts Scares me a lot
I now have realised that i am nothing without... You are everything for me...my world, my dream... Everything...
Plz don't Ever leave me ...never
promise me... You will always be with me...PROMISE ME)Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Vickram looked at her in complete astonishment. She was very emotional about this. Gently wiping her tears he hugged her.
"Are yeh..hya...accha  hum vada karte hain...hum tumko kabhi nahi chodenge...na is  janum maey  aur na aglay  janum main...Tum ko  chord kar hum kaha jawona...batowo...tumhare bagair hum sirf ek  ba maout  shareer  hogawonga...jo saas late hain lakin zinda nahi. .
 Lakin  aap isa koun karahi  hoon..kya  howa...kise ne  kuch kaha ?? bolo naa...

Ohh...Ok  I  promise I  will never leave you..not in this life or the next. If i left you  where would I  go?? I  would be just a life less body...that  breathes  but is not alive...But why  are you  takling like this...what happend ...did  some one say something to you?

K.swati885 thumbnail
Sugni : Nhi , kisi ne bhi kachu nhi khaha bas...Hame hi jey aaj samaj aaya hai...ki pyaar ka hota hai... Jise kabhu hmne pyaar samjha tha wo darasal pyaar tha hi nhi...bas ek galatfahmi thi... Lekin ab sab kachu thik hai...
(She smiles...)
Wo kaa hai na hmara dimaag zara dhire chalta hai...to Saari baatein zara deri se samaj aati hai...
Wo ek kahaawat hai na..."Der aaye durust aaye"

(no , nobdy said me anything... I have just realised today that wht is love... the feeling which i thought was love... Was just my misconception... But now everthing is fine.

She smiles)Actually, my brain works slow...so it takes time to understand everthing... Wht we say that" its better late than never." )Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Vickram: Accha...yeh baath  hain...
 He takes her hand and  leads her to  his chair, he sits with Sugni  on  his lap.

Hugging her he says:
 Koun   kaheta   hain ke tumhara  deemag  dhere  chalta hain... are  tere demag  bahut  teeze se chalta hain !...isliye  tum  mujhe hamesha  apney  agay  peeche gumate hain... Pehile  bus mein (he kisses her cheeks , ) 
Phir banaras mein ( he kisses her  forehead)  Phir  sadak  par . He  places his forhead agains hers...
Bahut  rob  jamati  ho  tum na!!!  he smiles.
Who says   that your  brain works  slow... your brain works very  fast as  you always have me running after you,  first in the bus, then  in Banaras,  then on the street, You  are a very demanding wife ...i am telling you!!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
K.swati885 thumbnail
She places her Arms around his neck
Ab jey to Patni hone k naate hmara adhikaar hai ki hm apne pati se jo chahe wo krwaye...phir bhale hi wo krna chahta ho ya nhi...
Aap to jante the ki hm kabhu kisi Thakur k liye Raai na krna chahte the... Bilkul khilaaf the iske...
Lekin aaj hmara mann ka kar rha hai ki Apne thakur Saab k liye Ek baar Naache...

she places a soft kiss on his forehead and caresses his cheeks...

(well... as a wife its my Right make demands to my husband whethr he wants to do it or not... You know that i was against of doing Raai..for Any thakur... But   today i want to do it once for of my Thakur saab.)Edited by K.swati885 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Vickram  holds her hand kissing it.  Smiling wickedly  he said
 Yeh  baath  hain... teek haai...jee chata hain  ke mein bhi tera  naach dekho... 
 looking at her he whispers...
 Jaa ke taayad hogaye...aache taraha  se...kaam  khata karke aate hoon thoordi der mein...

(Is that so ...alright...even  i  want to  see you dance, go  get ready ,. very  well ...when I 'll finish  my  work and come ...)

Smiling Sugni gets up to go ttheir room...leaving a very  happy  Vickram staring after his wife...

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gulabiya stands outside the door watching the hug, in disgust...😳

*Humein Kucho bhi samajh main nahi aa rah ... jeh sugni .. jeh modi ko humne isey be behter sikhaya hay ... jeh ka kar rhei hay modi .. apni jindagi badbad kar rhei ha .. Ka karien sitaa mayya.. ka kahein *

(**why is Sugni throwing herself at him, she had taught her better and for what so he can destroy her life..what to do sita mayya .. what to say.**)

seeing sugni coming out she hurries downstairs

Scene Ends
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amu:- Yes Mom !!! Mom, I am in a village what do you think is going to happen to me . So what is the topic of gossip for your ladies afternoon - hmmm? Whose son or daughter has done what ...hmm  OK Mum Bye

Amrita still smiling walks to the side door of the house intending to see how Auntiji was doing today.

MS steps out of the Mendir and looked up to call Adi and sees Adi and Sugni in deep conversation. She watches them for a couple of minutes then decided to make the fish fry Adi likes. She walks to the kitchen thinking its good if those two talk and clear the air. It will make things easier between Aditya and Vikram.

She walks to the sink, limping slightly and wincing at the pain in her leg, and starts to wash her hands. She smells the aroma and smiles. As she looks out the window she sees Amrita approaching. She remembers Amrita barely looking at Sugni and not speaking/acknowledging her and her reaction when she saw Aditya and Gulabia and thinks she must stop Amrita from going in the house and seeing Aditya and Sugni talking. God alone know how she will react, she may go back to the city. No she must stop her. She quickly switches of the tap, wipes her hands and goes to the stove from where she can see the doorway. She pretends to be watching the fish.

Amrita enters and is hit by a delicious smell. As she passes the kitchen door she sees MS who looks up. Amrita smiles and says that smells delicious, what are you making Naniji? She sees Naniji grimace as she moves and says are you OK?  

MS:- Oh Amrita. I am glad you are here. Look I have made Fish fry for Adi. Its almost done but I need to sit down. Would you watch over it Beta so that I can go lie down?

Of course Nanaji but first let me help you to your room.

No, no Beta I can go to my room myself. Please watch the fish. I don't want it ruined after I worked soo hard making it.

As she passes Amrita she pats her on the arm and says thank you beta.

Amu looks around at the kitchen and then at the pot in which the fish is cooking OMG I don't what to do. Just then her phone rings. She answers it and has a long conversation with a customer walking around the kitchen. As she terminates the call she notices a burning smell. She rushes to the cooker and opens the lid and is hit by a foul smell. The fish inside looks all shriveled up. She turns off the cooker and picks up the pan planning to take it to sink to throw the fish out when she hears footsteps behind her and looks up...

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago