Whole Funeral Seq n Randeep saving Rashmi!

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I liked the whole funeral sequence.And the most gripping one is when Rashmi n Shahana collided,Kashyap was back of rashmi,Shahana was abt to held rashmi but randeep fired a false one into d sky to saved rashmi.That was superb.The BG was too good and scenes were so neatly done.Since Kashyap has already issued wanted notice,so its natural that they will put their agents in d places where Randeep n rashmi r likely to visit.I love this whole thing except Shahana's exposure to d camera.But even that is minor cos public dont know her face.Its only  intelligence ppl know.May be this TV clipping will play a major role in d future epis to get hold of Shahana.
Good disguise Randeep.U were successful in fooling Kashyap n his team.Keep it up till u prove ur innocence in Merchant murder case.Would love to see u fooling the great Kashyap n his team.😆😉
Only thing I hated that in media they made u a killer.I so hope the truth will come out soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashmi is really stupid especially when she claims to be an able agent. this doesn't expect from her. u see that's the reason i always say that rashmi doesn't fit the bill of being an agent. she is best a girl trapped in a terror plot and randeep saving her. that's more justified. 
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

rashmi is really stupid especially when she claims to be an able agent. this doesn't expect from her. u see that's the reason i always say that rashmi doesn't fit the bill of being an agent. she is best a girl trapped in a terror plot and randeep saving her. that's more justified. 

I completely agreed with u.
But I dont think now she is an agent anymore.She needs to explain why she didnt allow Malti n Mithu to leave.Her role in d first season was pretty more accepted than this season.And I hope as d CVs have already started giving d flavour back so they will gradually rectify her parts too.😊Hope 4 d best.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisoma

I too hp the sm heenu

Missed d epi ka kya matlab hai?😕OK chal koi nahin...aaj dekhlena.Its becoming very interesting now.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aj exam tha to kal raat ki epi nahi dkh payi.nd load shddng bhi tha re:-)
aur lifeok to rpt dta hi nahi
Shivaanya thumbnail

Aj exam tha to kal raat ki epi nahi dkh payi.nd load shddng bhi tha re:-)
aur lifeok to rpt dta hi nahi

Par tera exam toh 30th april main khatam hona tha na?Repeat bas subah 9.30 pe ata hai.
imSoma thumbnail
Woh hortal ke lye ek exm delay hogaya tha islye.nd 9:30 ko mai exm hl thi:-)
imSoma thumbnail
Woh hortal ke lye ek exm delay hogaya tha islye.nd 9:30 ko main exm hl mai thi:-)
Shivaanya thumbnail

Woh hortal ke lye ek exm delay hogaya tha islye.nd 9:30 ko main exm hl mai thi:-)

LOL...these strikes made students too suffer.😳
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
d epi was awesum!
soma how was ur xam?