Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emeraldeye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: smrititen

guys. amit nahi, mummyji nahi. bur wo preeti se bhi to puch sakti thi na? waise to har bat pe wo conference pe le ati hai. to is bat ko leke discussion kyu nahi hua?

πŸ‘πŸΌVery true. I had raised the same point.Check this(https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3566393)

srinivasrishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: emeraldeye

You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice. And after a dozen, it is a lifestyle.😎 πŸ˜†

Completely agree with this.

Well sometimes i strongly feel that she doesnt use her brain.I even doubt uss ke pass dimag hai bhi ya nahi bhi????.Soch thi kuch aur , kehti kuch aur , and karti kuch aur.!!!!!
Amita character is really irritating now a days.There is no consistency in her character coz of which its hard to sympathise her
obelix1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibhusharma78

Sometimes i feel, Amit is really right its impossible to fall in love with such a dumb.

Cvs are showing her a loser, which i dont want. i have stopped watching show. Otherwise initially it was really good, one cud relate with. 

Totally agree. I feel sorry for Amit for having married someone like her who just never uses common sense and is so  annoying most of the time.
_G1234_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

This proves our Ammu darling is a kamaal ki dhakkan!!πŸ˜†

I agree.
πŸ˜†

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly I am more surprised at the fact that amu didn't know the dress code of the completion which is a basic thing to know when you are participating in a competition plus believing ria is a big mistake. Amu was reading all the general knowledge books ek baar organizers ki bhi call kar leti. The whole bubblegum drama was not needed by any. Amu is sweet n innocent but plz don't make her stupid like she never gives up but the. At the same time she believes anyone n gets mad easily. I used to find amit is confusing but now it's amita for me.
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly... hw can she be this much naive.. even when phallu had warned her of ria last day..and she has experienced it herself in d past😲😲 you can't excuse it to be  innocense, it was utter stupidity on her part.. 
mariyem thumbnail
well to me commom sense bilkul bhi common nahi hai than again i hate to watch main lead ko har bar dhakkan dikhakar yeh cvs kiya humari simpathy chahiye ,why cant the cvs show us a smart heroine jo sab me achi ho lekin nahi bas khana banana aur garelu type ki dhikhana jane hai,this is just too much πŸ˜‘
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucky_2012

ha ha ha... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ poor Amita...

But know what... i have really seen such Dhakkan's in my life... and have tried to tell then on face.. ke they are trying to use you... but no...

at last i am the Dhakkan telling others...

So frnz.. its not only Amita.. real life me bhi aise log hote hai!!!!!

Lucky

Agree... i have such persons in my life too... they are blind believers... so amita's character is not unrealistic guys... 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: grintson

Agree... i have such persons in my life too... they are blind believers... so amita's character is not unrealistic guys... 

even I agree that such sill and naive people exist in the real world but with Amita, the CVs arent sure I guess. they are still confused if they want her to grow up yet coz the story depends on her simplicity which isnt appealing anymore...
MayurnASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post...
i expected that amita will demand or rather ask ria for an explanation...but in the first place how did she believe her..ria came wearing a dress in which she looked like a house maid..πŸ˜† and said to amita that its her party dress..and she bought it..?? i didnt expect her to be that naive...πŸ˜•