Posted: 10 years ago
How can someone be sooo naive??? 😕 Amita clearly knew what kind of person Riya is. From her previous experience (weight reducing tips and news about Amit on the day of her wedding) she should have thought twice before blindly believing Riya's words. People do learn from their experiences and mistakes. 🤔 If she was not able to contact her MIL, then she could have contacted Amit or the organizers of the competition. Any sensible person would have done that.😉 Come on cvs, sometimes let her use her brain too.😛

You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice. And after a dozen, it is a lifestyle.😎 😆

Do pour your views.👍🏼

Edited by emeraldeye - 10 years ago
This proves our Ammu darling is a kamaal ki dhakkan!!😆
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

This proves our Ammu darling is a kamaal ki dhakkan!!😆

ha ha 😊 I have lost interest in the serial. The only positives are the character sketches of Phalguni (she is not the stereotypical evil MIL) and sometimes Amit.

The way things are going so far, I predict that when Amita is asked why did she wear her Indian dress , she will go "par mein woh..." in her usual style and never tell a soul that Ria told her that the theme was Indian. 

Amita's character is made out to be annoyingly dumb by the CVs, it is not funny anymore.
Edited by obelix1 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by obelix1

ha ha 😊 I have lost interest in the serial. The only positives are the character sketches of Phalguni (she is not the stereotypical evil MIL) and sometimes Amit.

The way things are going so far, I predict that when Amita is asked why did she wear her Indian dress , she will go "par mein woh..." in her usual style and never tell a soul that Ria told her that the theme was Indian. 

Amita's character is made out to be annoyingly dumb by the CVs, it is not funny anymore.

I completely agree,  what is with this girl...whats going on  Writers! yaar Amit ka bhi kachda...i cant stand him too...slowly losing my interest!!! 😭
Even i am not happy with the current track, Amita is shown a dhakkan.

I really felt bad when she made such a hoopla of chewing-um issue, further the way she believed on Riya was really annoying. How cud she do dat like when u know riya tries to humiliate her even den she believed her.

Sometimes i feel, Amit is really right its impossible to fall in love with such a dumb.

Cvs are showing her a loser, which i dont want. i have stopped watching show. Otherwise initially it was really good, one cud relate with.
Even I thot about this. She had a bad experience with ria. And then she had not believed her. So now what happened?? Shadi ke baad dimag mayke me bhul aai ho kya?
Yh Totally agree with you why are Cvs showing it this way i cant understand Amita should by now realize how Riya is but they have shown amita tooo Naive !
ha ha ha... 😆😉 poor Amita...

But know what... i have really seen such Dhakkan's in my life... and have tried to tell then on face.. ke they are trying to use you... but no...

at last i am the Dhakkan telling others...

So frnz.. its not only Amita.. real life me bhi aise log hote hai!!!!!

Lucky

Agree with you completely. Story is not moving, it's just gol gol. One day something positive, next day fights. Really boring...

Only one positive point in this Riya-Amita matter, everything  happened in front of Nani. She knows the truth. But mahan CVs wont use her. :(

guys. amit nahi, mummyji nahi. bur wo preeti se bhi to puch sakti thi na? waise to har bat pe wo conference pe le ati hai. to is bat ko leke discussion kyu nahi hua?