Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

emeraldeye

Goldie

emeraldeye

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
How can someone be sooo naive??? Confused Amita clearly knew what kind of person Riya is. From her previous experience (weight reducing tips and news about Amit on the day of her wedding) she should have thought twice before blindly believing Riya's words. People do learn from their experiences and mistakes. Ermm If she was not able to contact her MIL, then she could have contacted Amit or the organizers of the competition. Any sensible person would have done that.Wink Come on cvs, sometimes let her use her brain too.Tongue

You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake. It's a choice. And after a dozen, it is a lifestyle.Cool LOL

Do pour your views.Thumbs Up

Edited by emeraldeye - 02 May 2013 at 10:49pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

taskeen_9mariyemwoosterLucky_2012ANNAALEXRaleighbcatsrinivasrishibadam-chi-raniheart1aarchMayurnASYA_G1234_vibhusharma78hinzlily.lotus.rosywin7wadi..dollpreetipcM1s5_5unsh1n3mehak.SDiamondLife

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amita too naive" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lily.lotus.rosy

IF-Dazzler

lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
This proves our Ammu darling is a kamaal ki dhakkan!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012emeraldeyeMayurnASYA

obelix1

Groupbie

obelix1

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

ha ha Smile I have lost interest in the serial. The only positives are the character sketches of Phalguni (she is not the stereotypical evil MIL) and sometimes Amit.

The way things are going so far, I predict that when Amita is asked why did she wear her Indian dress , she will go "par mein woh..." in her usual style and never tell a soul that Ria told her that the theme was Indian. 

Amita's character is made out to be annoyingly dumb by the CVs, it is not funny anymore.

Edited by obelix1 - 03 May 2013 at 12:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemsrinivasrishibadam-chi-raniemeraldeyevibhusharma78lily.lotus.rosyKhatamKahani

wooster

wooster

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by obelix1

Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

ha ha Smile I have lost interest in the serial. The only positives are the character sketches of Phalguni (she is not the stereotypical evil MIL) and sometimes Amit.

The way things are going so far, I predict that when Amita is asked why did she wear her Indian dress , she will go "par mein woh..." in her usual style and never tell a soul that Ria told her that the theme was Indian. 

Amita's character is made out to be annoyingly dumb by the CVs, it is not funny anymore.

I completely agree,  what is with this girl...whats going on  Writers! yaar Amit ka bhi kachda...i cant stand him too...slowly losing my interest!!! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-raniemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

vibhusharma78

Goldie

vibhusharma78

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Even i am not happy with the current track, Amita is shown a dhakkan.

I really felt bad when she made such a hoopla of chewing-um issue, further the way she believed on Riya was really annoying. How cud she do dat like when u know riya tries to humiliate her even den she believed her.

Sometimes i feel, Amit is really right its impossible to fall in love with such a dumb.

Cvs are showing her a loser, which i dont want. i have stopped watching show. Otherwise initially it was really good, one cud relate with.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemsrinivasrishibadam-chi-raniemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosyKhatamKahani

badam-chi-rani

badam-chi-rani

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Even I thot about this. She had a bad experience with ria. And then she had not believed her. So now what happened?? Shadi ke baad dimag mayke me bhul aai ho kya?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012monumoluemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Yh Totally agree with you why are Cvs showing it this way i cant understand Amita should by now realize how Riya is but they have shown amita tooo Naive !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucky_2012emeraldeye

Lucky_2012

Lucky_2012

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
ha ha ha... LOLWink poor Amita...

But know what... i have really seen such Dhakkan's in my life... and have tried to tell then on face.. ke they are trying to use you... but no...

at last i am the Dhakkan telling others...

So frnz.. its not only Amita.. real life me bhi aise log hote hai!!!!!

Lucky

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemmonumoluemeraldeyehinzgrintson

Post Reply New Post

Go to top