Writers Corner

Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Hopefully will participate! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rida001

IF-Rockerz

rida001

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I wanted to participate but exams starting from tuesday amd ending on 30 may so no time... If dates are adjusted then will definitely participate...

RKDramebaaz

-Mentor-

IF-Rockerz

-Mentor-

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Wont be able to participate due to exams! Good luck to all participants!

RKDramebaaz

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey der doe this OS/SS has to be like romantic type or it can be they way I want to writ. and do I have to have a character name in it or can it be from the main character point of view...hope u understand what I am trying to say and could u please please finalize the exact date so I can know if I will have time to participate or not coz I don't have much time to lifet before my exams start

RKDramebaaz

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazzyBusy

Hey der doe this OS/SS has to be like romantic type or it can be they way I want to writ. and do I have to have a character name in it or can it be from the main character point of view...hope u understand what I am trying to say and could u please please finalize the exact date so I can know if I will have time to participate or not coz I don't have much time to lifet before my exams start

and could u also tell me If i can use like beta didi, Maa in hindi

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Hello! You can write on any genre. It doesn't have to be romantic. And you do not need names either. You can write using whatever style you prefer! :) 

The exact date will be 7th June 2013.

Yes, you can use names like "Ma, Didi" and such references in Hindi.

Edited by .Destiny. - 05 May 2013 at 9:23pm

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rida001

I wanted to participate but exams starting from tuesday amd ending on 30 may so no time... If dates are adjusted then will definitely participate...

Hello! I hope you will be able to participate because deadline is extended to 7th June. =)

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Destiny.

Hello! You can write on any genre. It doesn't have to be romantic. And you do not need names either. You can write using whatever style you prefer! :) 

The exact date will be 7th June 2013.

Yes, you can use names like "Ma, Didi" and such references in Hindi.

Thank u for the replying
ok so is it ok if I can send u this before that date

Post Reply New Post

Go to top