Writers Corner

Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i would like to participate in all 3 sections..! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Writing Contest | May-June 2013 | OS, SS and FF (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Wow. This is something really new in here. Thanks a ton for making such a contest. As much as I want to participate, am not really very sure whether I would be able to write for here. Though, I would surely try my best.

A Skeptic Writer. Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz_SenbonZakura_

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I m gonna participate for os nd ss. And it need not to be an couple story na? It can be any classic work like relegious or on friendship etc??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

bluelashes

IF-Sizzlerz

bluelashes

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
hey i wold like to participate in os , ss section . I am not sure whether i would be able to write amazing one but i will try .
My name is Aroma_rubharu

Thank u

Edited by aroma.arsha - 04 May 2013 at 8:21pm

RKDramebaaz

kautilya04

Goldie

kautilya04

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Love the idea! :) 

Hmm...I'm one of the laziest people on the planet D'oh and also, whenever I write for contests, my stories turn out to be unmitigated disasters! Stern SmileLOL  

But I'll give it a shot...or a short story LOL because this contest has been started by one of my favourite people on IF! :) 

RKDramebaaz

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I love this idea. However, I have a few questions

One, when does the contest start? Or has it already started?
Two, does one need to specify the category they want to participate in at the time they give their name? Can one change their mind?
Three, is 24th May the absolute deadline at the moment?

Erm..and can one post OS in a previous thread? You know, not make a new thread for the shot and post it in an old one?

:)

Edited by -Dee- - 05 May 2013 at 4:51am

RKDramebaaz

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hie i want to participate
please add my name to the participant's list

RKDramebaaz

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Mais : I have talked to the mods. They are going to make this a Global Topic as soon as they can! :D 

@Shaz : OMG! FAMOUS FIVE! Ah, you just reminded me of the BEST thing that ever happened to me! I love Famous Five! That and Nancy Drew Notebooks was what made my childhood! LOL
Back to topic, I am excited to read your works! You should definitely use your adventures! I LOVE adventures! :P And the deadlnes : For OS, around 30th May, for SS, 10th June or so and for FF, maybe until 1st July. Hope that is reasonable, because I know..these are busy days. I have AP Exam tomorrow. o.O

@NocturnalBeing : I absolutely love your username! Back to topic, I think you should participate! If you can write, you should write! :D Hope you will change your mind! Would love to read your work!

@Ranjana : We have already established that you do not write disasters. Not even close! And I can't wait to read your work!

@-Dee- : I am glad you like it. The contest starts today, if you want to start today, so yes, you can say it has already started. No, you do not need to decide on your category. You can do whatever you want to. Even write an OS and extend it as an SS if you wish. It depends on how much time you have on your hand. So you can change your mind, of course.
No, 24th May isn't the absolute deadline. The deadline for OS is 30th May, because many people have exams and need time after 24th May.

Hope that answers your queries! Looking forward to read your writings!

@Everybody : Your names are added to the list! Cheers!

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top