The List: My Index | 23/3 New SS - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
If Only- Khushi & Arnav's POV

Totally different from ur above os...I mean they were funny but these two were very emotional type...These were just awesome..
Arhi TS- Dirty Dancing

It was HOT...You know when I was reading this, the scene was actually playing in my mind..πŸ€—
Arhi TS-Naughty-Are We ?

Your first work I've read..!! Really don't know how I came across this but I'm really very happy that I came across it. It changed my mood when i was in really very bad mood and saved my younger brother from my anger..It was..SUPERB...πŸ€—
Bye & Take Care
Edited by aman3354 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by aman3354

Hey!! So my tests are over. Now I've time hi time to comment on ur works..!!
Arhi FF- What if ?

A lovely os..Shyam's all plans went into gutter..🀣..Bechara..!! Loved Arnav's Confession..!!
Arhi OS- Badmateez Dil

This one is my Favourite..Loved this song..!! Enjoyed myself fully reading this one..!! P.S. part was SUPERB..
Why I kidnapped Arnav ?

One of the funniest OS..I loved the reason-Why Shyam kidnapped Arnav ? Hats off to you, No one can think this reason...!! 🀣

Originally posted by aman3354

If Only- Khushi & Arnav's POV

Totally different from ur above os...I mean they were funny but these two were very emotional type...These were just awesome..
Arhi TS- Dirty Dancing

It was HOT...You know when I was reading this, the scene was actually playing in my mind..πŸ€—
Arhi TS-Naughty-Are We ?

Your first work I've read..!! Really don't know how I came across this but I'm really very happy that I came across it. It changed my mood when i was in really very bad mood and saved my younger brother from my anger..It was..SUPERB...πŸ€—
Bye & Take Care

Hahahahaha!!
Thank you for this!!
I sympathize with your younger brother, but understand the urge of shouting on younger siblings, no matter what! πŸ˜†

I am glad you like what I've written so far! πŸ˜Š
Thanks for the detailed comment!!
Originally posted by bhagyathara

will read and comment

Thanks for doing that!😊
Your story index is bookmarked into my favourites...its absolutely entertaining...i just finished reading all your work yesterday...and i have to say you hav done a fab job...i shall stalk you here now ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Originally posted by mayurisb80

Your story index is bookmarked into my favourites...its absolutely entertaining...i just finished reading all your work yesterday...and i have to say you hav done a fab job...i shall stalk you here now ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Oh my God! I feel honored!
Thank you so much!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
:) fab work on if only SS.I really hope you are going to start a new work... enjoyed reading your work v.much playfully sensual..all of them ...looking fwd to read more ..all the v best 4 the same ;)
lovely collections dear...

really loved all of them...
I just found your Index.. I love it!
Looks like i hit a pot of gold...!!
Helee thanks for making an index of your ArShi work!!!!

I really enjoyed reading your OS 'what is sex?', it was just too funny!!!

I can't wait to read rest of your work!!!

You are such a good writer and I really like your writing style, so different and unique!!!

Keep up the great work and may you continue to write many more amazing and hilarious ArShi Fan Fictions!!!\

Take care,

Lots of love,

Rahat