As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you, our adorable princess!

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 02 May 2013 at 6:32pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_22soumi93-Rashi03-blmadhuriLoveToLaughPopo.jessiejayLata_PottavartiAmor.-Swetha--raiAasma-..Anisha12..SharmilaGuptaBalli73kunaladictedpriya-like-bestLavleenaSSah1Goodbyerajbijzsakhisangnichathu-Khush-amalaziz-pranjal-Moner_Radio--Hope--shayranahui.shivangi838Bharti_kkunakshafan26liza81dsgirlsumiswapSwastikAshNiSilentsoulSenpoochweetu-Ursh--Alina.ash28Ohmyjerryworld-krazyriya-pickachumisty85-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Happy Birthday To Our Lil' Princess Ashnoor Kaur|" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Hey Ashnoor Hug Wishing you a very very happy birthday ! May you get everything you desire for; may all your dreams come true. Just can't stop loving and missing you in NBT Embarrassed You're so graceful and adorable that I do nothing but admire you! You are forever remembered as Nanhi and no one can take your place in our hearts Heart Take care, my cutie pie angel and keep smiling! Love youuu Hug

Wish youuu a very happy birthday my angel Ashnoor!  may god bless u dear...May all ur dreams n wishes come true  you are such a fabulous actress...i wish lots of success n happiness for you! tk cr..n yeah...u r one of the most cutest kid i have ever saw! love youuu like anything! 

Happy birthday Palak :) god bless you! lots of love :* :) smile always angel!Embarrassed

Wish u a very happy birtday little princess. Loads of love hugs wishes n kisses.. muaahhh..

A Very Happy Birthday To The Cute Angel Ashnoor...May God Bless You With All The Happiness...Success and Love In Life...Hug

miss you so much as Nanhi Mohan Bhatnagar...CryHug

happy birthday my princess my barbie doll.. lots of best wishes love prayers for you..

Happy Birthday Ashnoor!
May you have a great day and year ahead. You're a darling, a sweetheart and will forever hold a special place in our hearts that you've made as Chawanni/Nanhi. May you go a long way and be blessed with the best! 
Love you! Heart

Happiiee birthday Ashnoor!!!  .. keep smiling and god bless!!!

Happy Birthday, Angel! You are sorely missed in NBT and will always be our Nanhi. Here's wiishing you every happiness. Have a wonderful day, Sweetheart! God Bless you!

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day L'll Princess Heart
You are such a talented star and I wish a long and successful future for you

Stay BlessedEmbarrassed

Happy B'day AshnoorBig smile

Happy Birthday Ashnoor. May God bless you. Big smile

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 02 May 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234blmadhuri-Swetha--raiAasma-amalazizrajbijz-pranjal-GoodbyeLavleenaSsakhisangnichathuSah1shayranahui.Moner_Radio-Alina.dsgirl..geeth..liza81SenpooOhmyjerryworld-krazyriya-chweetu-Ursh-misty85OnlyHope-RadhaMohan-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 02 May 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rashi03-rekha1234-Swetha--raiAasma-kunaladictedLavleenaSSah1chathusakhisangniGoodbye-pranjal-rajbijzamalazizMoner_Radioshayranahui.Senpoo-Alina...geeth..dsgirlOhmyjerryworldchweetumisty85-RadhaMohan-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 02 May 2013 at 6:00pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rashi03-blmadhurirekha1234-Swetha--raiAasma-amalazizLavleenaSsakhisangnichathuSah1rajbijzGoodbyeMoner_Radioshayranahui.-Alina.Senpoo..geeth..liza81dsgirlOhmyjerryworldchweetu-Ursh-misty85-RadhaMohan-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
So finally the thread is up for our lil angel's happyyy wala birthday Embarrassed I know that the thread is not upto the mark, but I knew just now that it's your birthday today, so did the best I can by gathering some messages from here and there. 

Drop in your messages guys and make the day special for Ashnoor Party

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehan.rekha1234-Swetha--raiAasma-amalazizSah1GoodbyeMoner_Radioshayranahui...geeth..Ohmyjerryworldchweetu

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Love you our little angel ashnoor and miss you so much. Many more happy returns of the day, may god bless you with health and happiness in your life n hope all ur wishes come true. Have a blast n njoy ur day. Wish your new year brings lot of success to you and I am sure you will win the ITA award little princess

Edited by Sah1 - 02 May 2013 at 6:50pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehan.rekha1234-Swetha--raiAasma-rajbijzGoodbyeOhmyjerryworldmisty85

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ashnoor..Hug Have a Great Year Ahead. EmbarrassedMay God BlessSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha1234-Swetha--pranjal-GoodbyerajbijzOhmyjerryworld

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Ashnoor.. Hug May God bless u with much more happiness and success in life! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-GoodbyeOhmyjerryworld

Post Reply New Post

Go to top