Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another."

By - Thomas Merton 

Zoya is a girl who have always dreamed of a fairy tale life... a prince charming on white horse...flowers pouring from above ... he making her his own mistress ..pampering her and then the Happily ever after story...like every other girl she too wanted her prince charming to always adore her...make her happy in every possible way...

BUT there is a big BUT in her life ... and that but is Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan himself... he is no where even near to her sapno ka rajkumar...he is rude to her at times...blames her...fights with her...calls her musibat...and still there is yet another BUT...

A BUT she likes.. a BUT she cares for...a BUT she wants ...she cannot help herself  but love this man... while she herself has not quite realized the fact itself.. 

She can fight with him and call him idea chor which was actually very cute and taunt him on the fact that he didnot do what he told her ...he didnot took a stand and be firm... but still she will ask him whether that pretty little ring is looking good on her butterfinger ... she will dream about him ...yet she does not realise that she is truly...deeply...irrevocably in love with her Mr.Khan...

Today Zoya talking to herself part explained quite a lot...this girl need some time alone to sort out what her heart wants and for whom it beats...she accepted that she wanted exactly what destiny has chosen for her ...realise it Zoya you two are meant to be...

Badi Bi-Raziya... they are just made for each other...if only one of them would have been a male.. LOLROFL just kidding...their cat fights...hahah...Raziya even begged and touched her feet...Oh man...someone like Raziya touching her feet...big achievement Badi bi...

Now this is what is called irony...Billis i mean cats love fish and billo's raaz was almost on the verge of coming out in front of the Khans because of the fish...hahah LOL

Precap: i was really wondering why they didnt consult Zoya's jiju and aapi...infact Zoya didnot even once called them and told them about this in detail...there was a convo between her and her jiju but that was quite random...Zoya was actually busy niharoing her Mr.Khan Embarrassed

and i am sure Raziya's chaal will definitely turn down upon her.. otherwise how will we get the 10 ka dum??? ROFL

Symbolism: Zoya is so damn clever...she is the one who will come out with billi's gande intentions for sure...and Mr.Khan...listen to your would be wifey plzz otherwise billo will make you free ka papa ROFL 

P.S. Asad looked smokingly hot in that black T-shirt...Blushing

Edited by RiDz_rox - 02 May 2013 at 1:25pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

selmakprasikshyatanu123xyzw231swa..mehvy12CrazyPatel1fathima85MishkaForeverbindasssritukaprithvitharaniiAmayaaApplefbhavnahmsophie420sohu_ksgianannanyaksgianfanrayaMiss.Wahianriddzykhanmalik-KSGsmitten-akaswanrisingsea101LoveAsYa222rendezvousvinGurmeet4Drashti-Shormi--Arjunzaadi-MaaneetDeewanginits_viratholicraneebMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95..vidhi..viya.mallik4evas120shreya11mehraKaBhiinlove--Kriti---ElmoFuj-MILII_BAKSHIshanakyasharanDreAhifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tere sath mera hai naseeb jooda-AsYa" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Haha!! Nice post!
Free ke papa! Lol

Edited by Nisbahx - 02 May 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ridz_

darkangel93

Goldie

darkangel93

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
FREE KA PAPA!!!!!! ROFL LMAO!!! and btw, asad looked good enough to eat, today!!! EmbarrassedLOL

_Ridz_

Riya.S.007

IF-Sizzlerz

Riya.S.007

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
billi has allergy with fish...thats called irony indeed.

and razia badi bi made for each other? ROFL

nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kals74_Ridz_

raneeb

IF-Sizzlerz

raneeb

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hahahaha...free ka papa---that is too funny!

_Ridz_

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
res
unres
strawberry nyc post kaminiWink
dat scene ws so cute whn she asked him did it actually suit her finger or not?...awiee!!!baat manwana toh koi zo se sikheEmbarrassed...& asad got a new name 2day mr idea chor ahmed khanLOL...i really luvd da self-talking she ws doin wid herself as u said its so needed in her case...she still cant fathom & realize da fact dat she's irrevocably in luv wid her jahapana...bb jaldi apni mind mein process karo ye batein b4 dat billi again tries 2 touch ur hottie mr. khanDead...najma ws super adorable whn she said her 2 sit whr she's supposed 2 sitTongue...ahaha i luvd her lyn kitna romantic hai naHeart...& dt tanu anxiety attack my footAngry...wat a sarcastic story she mentioned 2 get darofied 4rm doctorROFL...talking abt precap atleast dey showed y dil didnt ask zo's appi-jiju bt still i thot she shud hv asked zo b4 fixing da shaadi...dis all lukd so rushed upOuch...aur OMG!!!razia k baal lmfao...kudos 2 badi biClap

Edited by ras224 - 02 May 2013 at 11:44am

_Ridz_

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
 Free ka papa,LOL Biwi ke sath bachcha free.. Wink Nice post.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016_Ridz_

MILII_BAKSHI

IF-Sizzlerz

MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i love todays episode...
its was fab

dekh lena ek din sach me Mr.khan zoya ki prince wali farmaish puri karenge ditto usi style me propose karke..!!!

today episode was one of the best and hilarious episode..
but i m confused why this KOLAVERI D i mean ek tarfa engagement...sagai to zoya ki bhi thi na..to use ring pehnane ka chance kyu nai mila!!!
i wish to see a ring in asad finger that zoya will came that its her patent on him ...

raziya was looking awesome with that chidiya ka ghosla hairstyle love it!!!
and last but no least..I LOVE YOU BADI B..

PS: dont wanna talk about tannu..she get on my nervesAngry  

_Ridz_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top