Msgs for Sanaya!! *edited with 3rd video!!

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
TeamSaRun's heart to heart with Sanaya

I had made another thread and it was closed down by the DT as people had started bashing there and the thread was to be sent to our very own Sanaya
So now this is a new thread and all of us have got a chance to show our Doll how much we love her!! u can copy paste ur comments from the previous thread as that thread will be trashed !! please remember no bashing !! u can decorate this thread with gifs and edits too!! and pass on ur msg to sanaya!!
we have 2 days to copy paste our comments from that thread before its trashed .
 thank
you soo much DT  & TeamSarun 😳

Please check previous post for Mods note and this is not a bashing thread if u disagree stay away
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3564517?pn=21

Edit

TeamSarun believes that all fans of Sanaya Irani should get a 

chance to show her how much she is loved and respected !! 

this is the link to the thread which we will be passing to 

Sanaya where she will be reading all your messages !!

So get your creative juices flowing folks !! Edits/VMs/GIFs !! 

send it all !!

TeamSarun would like to thank the post maker as well as the 

IF DT for making this possible !!

We will be waiting for 2 days before sending Sanaya the link \

to the thread !!

Get Going with your Messages for Sanaya !!!

-teamsarun

Part1 the Interview
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-7c0qeq0TmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Part2Sanaya Reading Fan questions
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PNVJ45if9gU[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3 Sanaya Signing Autographs and bidding good bye 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fr7ahm12S7A[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Dalmuthuya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya Irani !! ❤️

You are not just an actress who comes daily on our screens to entertain us. 

The importance, the special place that u hold in our hearts is something I dont think I can explain in words.

Always considered u as a God send Angel !! 

One smile  from you can simply light up this world !! 

Sanaya as Khushi is something we will always hold close to our hearts !! ❤️

Sanaya as Chhanchhan is something we are falling more in love with as each day passes !! ❤️

Your IV was a real treat for us, seeing u totally relaxed and comfy and laughing and joking away was such a beautiful sight !!! ❤️

Your honest answers, your genuine thoughts, you spoke your heart out and we absolutely loved it !! 

I would say this is your best IV till date !!! ❤️

You were a total fun riot all the way !!! ❤️

Your comment on Barun's new look, got to agree with you Sanaya, its just truly horrible !! really want to see him clean shaven !!! 😆

We miss your onscreen chemistry and offscreen masti with Barun as much as u miss acting with him !!! ❤️

Its a chemistry that will always rule our hearts !!! 

in short Sarun will always rules our hearts !!! ❤️

Love u Sanaya Irani !!! ❤️ thank u for making our lives so special !!! ❤️

Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 10 years ago
Meghipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sanaya  Irani  we love u❤️❤️ ..she is such a wonderful human being⭐️

I just loved the interview, one of her best interview . Her answers r so straightforward , natural ,  clear & honest👏 . she is such  a joy to watch . she is so perfect , she truly is the queen of Indian TV⭐️… …..
i just loved her answers about her chemistry  with Barun …..sarun chemistry was so unique & no one  will b able to recreate  it.. I just love their friendship , god bless their friendship

Wish her all the best she deserves all the success & happiness

Thank you Team Sarun 4 this amazing interview👏

Edited by Meghipk - 10 years ago
zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okkie i'll keep it short n sweet.

This is one of the Best interview of Sanaya so far !!
Luved it sooo much !

Sanaya Irani is just so 'Down to Earth' !!!
Be it her acting or her interviews...she is really honest and genuine !!
All her answers where Straight from her heart and her lovely smile added up to it.
She is a Beautiful Person Inside and Out...

And yeah !! A very very talented actress...
She has done justice to all the characters she's played so far.
Be it the sweet Gunjan , or the crazy Khushi Kumari Gupta or the modern Chhanchan !!

Every time i see her interviews , i get more n more surprised...i mean , how humble can a person be even after being so popular.
She is truly a gem of a person.

Sanaya surely personifies beauty , talent and cuteness !!
Really Proud to be a Sanaya Fan 😊

MEZMERISING BEAUTY +  UNLIMITED TALENT = SANAYA IRANI!!!

And We really miss U nd Barun together...but no matter what , we'll always love u 'Hamesha & Forever' !!
Really wish to see u both onscreen again 😳😳

Love u to the core and always will.
'Tintin' u Rock *winks* 😉

Just one line for her - Tareef Karu Kya Uski...Jisne tujhe Banaya - Sanaya ! Sanaya !! Sanaya !!!
Muah !!! :*

Love - Nikita

And yeah , a big-big-big Thanx to TeamSarun for this Lovely Interview !!!
Edited by Nikita123 - 10 years ago
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
FIRST of thank u very much TEAM sarun for the awesome interviews that u guys r giving to us!
it keeps us IPK/SARUN fans sane and hopeful that may be some day ⭐️THAT AWESOME CAST WILL COME BACK⭐️ spread their magic again!
as far as SANAYA IRANI IS CONCERNED,
we love u sanaya!
iu r down to earth and straight forward and thats what  makes u AWESOME!👏👏👏
we love u and we will always support u no matter what!!!!
u r perfect!!!⭐️

i miss IPK SO MUCH AND I KNOW THERE r thousands of others just like me!
its not ABOUT SOME PERTICULAR ACTOR /ACTRESS it never was ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE WHOLE CAST!⭐️
they r like the scattered pieces of puzzle when put together U HAVE A WINNER!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

and last but most def not the list SARUN!
U GUYS R PERFECT!
the chemistry onscreen was mind blowing but the key was OFFSCREEN MASTI AND FRIEndship!
and thats what we love the most about u guys no fake faceds just true friendship!!

we all miss u sanaya ,barun ,akshay,deepali,daljeet,karan,abbhas,utkarshaji,naniji HELL WE EVEN MISS ALL KINDS OF HARI PRAKASH!
we would love to see u guys back on screen together !
may be one last time but in a interview or something!!!!

Edited by sayli_sarun - 10 years ago
spuARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
first Of all a big thank you to team sarun who took up this initiative to bring an interview wid our doll.. A much awaited one!
And as it is said , What we got in the end was worth the wait!
this was sanaYa s best interview till date for me!

Dear sanaya,
i Dono where to begin from!
You are an amazing amazing amazing actor! No doubt. . . But for me you are an even amazing person!!
The straight forward, the one who speaks the truth the way it is!
You call a spade a spade and Thats something we don find often. . I am truly blown away by your personality.. a big hug to you.. I truly admire you...

You are the best actor for me SanaYa.. I had never watched a Hindi show before.. Ipk was my first.. The reason i got hooked to it was Because Of your acting... Whic was Sooo real... Then later it became the Arnav and khushi chemistry... You are just .. I just run out Of words When it comes to tell What an actor you are...
You guys scenes Of ipk is What brought many Of us to life.. We owe it to you guys... It has brought many changes...
I started believing that there s something called as love..
I miss the days Of ipk .. Wish we could have it back..

i Watch Chan Chan only for you.. Just to Watch you.. And Pooch Pooch.. You just bring life to any character...

I just loved this interview Of yours wid team sarun..
Specially wen one Of the fans had asked about your comments on barun s news look and yo go like , What new look? That overgrown beard and long hair.. Its terrible... No comments ..i was just laughing like crazy...

i just love you Sooo much sanaYa... You are simply the best.. Just love you Sooo much.. Please take care Of yourself.. We miss you Sooo much.. I hope sometime we get to see barun and you together again.. You both together are just out Of the world..

Big hugs to you.. Love you loads..
SpoorthiEdited by spuARHI - 10 years ago
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Sanaya Irani 🤗
This is the best IV for Sanaya so far ❤️ a very nice & honest IV

I am really proud to be Your fan 😃  you are such a sweetheat ❤️
Loved every & each part of this IV ❤️ you are a beatifull human being 😊 you are straight forward !! 
You alwayz speak your mind honestly 😊 
you speak your heart out 😊

It was an honest IV 👏 

Loved wht you said abt yours & barun's chemistry 😊 indeed Your chemistry is UNIQUE , NO ONE CAN BEAT SARUN CHEMISTRY 😃 You guyz created a new record & no one will beat you nevr ever  & no one can break ur record till you again come togther in a new show😊 am prayng to GOd to see yu again togther on my screen!!

Its a pleasure to watch you on our screen 😊 You are the hero & heroen of chanchan 😊 we are all thre for you , will support u alwayz 😊 honestly am glad you didnt choose a romantic show , because it would be so diffecult for us !!  Arshi are just unique and we will never ever forgt Arnav & khushi!!

Loved your comment about Barun's new look , I must agree with you 😆 I want to see him clean shaven 😆

Love you so muchh Tintin  ❤️
May Allah bless you & Barun with all hapiness 😊 

Am so proud fan of Sarun , will support you & Barun alwayz Hamesha 😊

You look so beatifull Masha'Allah --veryy pretty in Barun's style--😳

TeamSarun thnq u so muchh 👏 you guyz ROCKK ⭐️ take more than a bow guyz ⭐️

Thnq u Yoshini for the thread 🤗

Edited by Zineb-Arshiluvr - 10 years ago
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Sanaya Irani

Sanaya, I would like to say that you are an angel.

Out of all the characters you have given life to onscreen, I loved how you portrayed Khushi's character so well.

At first I hated Khushi's character, because she was really annoying at the beginning. But with time I fell in love with her. 

It may be true that Khushi's character was well written, but if you hadn't portrayed it so well, we would have never fallen in love with her. 

I loved everything about Khushi. The way she talked non-stop, her smile, her comic nature, her expressions, her looks, everything made me fall in love with her. 

Most importantly, what I loved the most was the chemistry you shared with Barun. Whenever there was a scene between Arnav & Khushi, I felt that strange sensation within me. I loved the way how you both expressed the feelings through your eyes without even saying a word, and I have to say that was amazing. I hope one day I will get to see you together with Barun once again.

For me, Khushi will always be the be the fictional character I love the most out of any TV show or film, along with Arnav.

You are the best actress I have ever come across, and you are the most innocent, humble, hard-working, talented, honest, down-to-earth, good-looking personality I have ever seen, along with Barun.

And you are the most beautiful actress I have ever come across in my life.

I wish you good luck for your future.

Keep smiling always, as your smile can do wonders to anyone, anytime.

Love you a lot❤️

Love,

Varu❤️

Edited by V3Od - 10 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

First of all, a big thanks to Team SaRun for bringing us the much awaited interview. This was a lovely interview and a real treat for us. 

Dear Sanaya, 

I have never adored any actress the way I adore you Sanaya. I have liked you since your modeling days and back then I didn't even know your name and I remember thinking this girl should become an actress.   

I admire you for your honesty, straightforward nature and humility because we rarely get to see actors with these qualities. 

I didn't get the chance to watch your first two shows, but when saw you on the promos of MJHT, I just had to watch it. 

As for IPK, I don't where to start. When you were cast as the female lead of IPK, I knew I couldn't miss it for anything and when the first promo was aired, I fell in love with SaRun Jodi at that instant. I could simply feel the magic. 

I loved your portrayal of a shy Gunjan, which is so different from the real you. I am enjoying your restrained performance as Chhanchhan but I have to say you were simply impeccable as Khushi. Khushi had so many shades; she was crazy and naive at times and mature and sensible at other times and portrayed it to perfection. Khushi always brought a smile to my face. 

IPK, Arnav and Khushi has made a very special place in our hearts and nothing else can ever replace it. We laughed with them, we cried with them, they became a part of our lives and we started living with them. Arnav and Khushi redefined love for many of us and it would have been possible, if you and Barun didn't portray their emotions so beautifully. 

Your chemistry with Barun is something that can't be described with words and it will forever rule the hearts of people. I hope to see you and Barun together onscreen again someday. 

I really miss watching you both onscreen and I miss the offscreen masti too. I miss the IPK magic and the whole gang.

All the best for Chhanchhan and for all your future projects. All the characters you've portrayed so far have been different from each other and you've proved your versatility through them. I hope to see you in many more amazing roles in future.  

I wish you all the very best in life. 

Keep smiling always. God bless you. 

Lots of love,

Fari.

Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
Sanaya4Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HI MY DEAR    ...SANAYA MY...          
                          ..ANGEL..

1ST I WANT TO SAY I LOOOVEEE YOOOUUU SOOO FRIKKIN MUCH ... WORDS CNT EXPRESS HW MUCH I LOVE U ND BARUN 😃

U CAME TO UK ND WENT BIRMINGHAM ... NW EVERYTIME I GO PASS BIRMINGHAM I SCREAAAMMM😳😳😳 BECAUSE I NW U AND BARUN CAME HERE ... EVEN WEN I GO HEATHROW AIRPORT ALL I DO IS SMILEEE ND GO CRAZYYY 😃😃😃

I LOVE UR HONESTY UR PERSONALITY ... AND MOST OF ALL I LOVE HW YOU ARE SOOO  BEUTIFUL  !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳 WEN I SEE U ONSCREEN AND OFFSCREEN I ALWAYS THINK ... IF THERE WAS ANOTHER NAME FOR BEUTY IT WOULD BE >>>>>>>>>> 'SANAYA IRANI'

IM REALLY HAPPY THAT U NEVER CHOSE A ROMANTIC SHOW AFTER IPKKND 👏 U ROCK SANAYA !!!!!!

AND YES LIKE U SAID IN THE INTERVEIW U AND BARUN HAVE CREATED THIS INSANELY CRAZY CHEMIST
RY
AND I CAN NEVER 4GET THAT !!!! ...
 I REALLY MISS THAT BLUE MUG THAT U USED TO SH
ARE WITH BARUN ND DALJEET ND THE REST ON THE IPKKND SETS 😭😭😭 HOPE TO SEE IT ONE DAY AGAIN  😛  ... MOST IMPORTANT MY FREIND
RIYA BLUE MUG SHE IS CRAZZZYYY OVER THAT BLUE MUG THAT U SHARE WITH BARUN THIS IS ALL SHE TLKS ABT 'SARUNS BLUE MUG' ... EVERY1 NWS HER THROUGH THAT >>>> THE CRAZY BLUE MUG LOVER  😆

I AND ALL  THE SARUN FANS miss your onscreen chemistry and offscreen masti with Barun as much as u miss acting with him ❤️

THIS IS THE BEST INTERVEIW 4RM U TILL DATE!!!

LOVE U SANAYA ... MY BIGGEST REQUET >>> PLZ GIVE A BIIIGGG TIGHT HUG 4RM ME TO BARUN ND SAY WE LOVE HIM ALOOOT ⭐️

I AM REALLY PROUD ND GREATFULL THAT SARUN CAME TO MY LIFE ... JUST MAKES MY LIFE SOO CLOURFULL 😊❤️

P.S I REALLY HOPE WE GET TO SEE U IN A NEW DRAMA WITH THE WHOLE IPK CAST AGAIN ESPECIALLY BARUN !!!! WILL KEEP PRAYING TILL MY LAST BREATH !!!! 🤗

LOVE FROM THE ONE AND ONLY...

XX SANAYA SOBTI XX

Edited by Sanaya4Sobti - 10 years ago