Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AllThingsNice

IF-Dazzler

AllThingsNice

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Dia...borrowing your analogy...hope you don't mind. Smile

Today's episode actually seemed random in parts. Some parts seemed familiar (The Slap and Inder's comeback) and some parts seemed contrived and OTT.

Frankly, I didn't know what to make of the epi. Everyone is having food that Meher paid for and Rishi bears the brunt of it for some time. Until the misunderstanding is cleared. But the way that scene played out was pretty pointless. At the end of it, I was wondering what the real issue was. Was it that Rishi and Indu look out for each other (to the extent of lying for the others sake)? Was it that Rishi realizes that Indu has expectations of him? Was it that Indira and Rishi never take care to argue in private? Was it that Meher paid for the food? Was it that Indu lied? Was it that the divide between her and Indira will not be bridged? Was it that Inder took the slap for Meher? Was it that Bheem has a level of understanding that Indu can never match? (Aside: for a kid who lost his mom, he looks pretty happy. Reminded me of Mandira after the rape track. Full circle.)

Did not get the point being made by that scene. But yes, we came full circle. Or should we say we never progressed from Point A? The Slap is intact, Inder is intact, Indira is intact, Rishi is intact, and God bless them...the Sharma family residing in Sharma Nivas is intact. There are only additions and replacements: namely, the kids and Meher.

The second scene was also vague. I had the same question yesterday. Why is she not willing to accept money for her efforts? She admits that it is her bachpan ka shauk to help people. We also know how much time it takes to see to it that people are helped in the proper, legal manner. Then what's the harm in charging a fee? Even if it is the most nominal amount? And Rishi's suggestion was also not bad...charge those who can afford and don't charge those who cannot. Its perfectly legal, but she chose to refuse food for this conflicting viewpoint (the money was charged from a client).

Hitler ki adaalat. Wonder what the law of the land would have to say about a parallel justice system in the midst of Chandni Chowk! The first case opens tomorrow. Lets see how far this bit of "creativity" stretches.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 03 May 2013 at 9:40am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

RSVloveak01luv_ratiNand14light_28Rasha4evanutan7TBDRESSHeema22adinats07ashneRanjinikishanJ.LO-Shwetha-Ketaki19designersainisamiksha050992The.Lannister-dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Full Circle Pg2 May 3rd epi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

designersaini

IF-Sizzlerz

designersaini

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hey kanan Hug .
Aaj inder sharma ne phir se apna rang badal liya.he is a real chameleon.par usne jo kaha indira ko wo bilkul sahi tha ki rishi nahi kamata,tu nahi kamati aur kisi ka ahesaan le nahi sakti.ghamand.ek 8saal ki bachchi ko ghar sambhalne ke liye bol diya,ab wo paise kamayegi aur un paiso se khana ayega'.
Those 2 ladies,i think dey were talking about dere kid or petROFL.
Rishi indira ke liye khana lekar gaya but indira ne nahi khaya.bechara rishi.but usne kuch galat to nahi kiya na.n his suggession was also correct 2 indira.n he has taken only fees fem his client.
Kal hoga nakli court (hitler ki adaalat is fcourse 9t d real court) mein insaaf asli vakeel v/s nakli vakeel.n raadhe jis tarah se ailaan kar raha tha ussse yehi lagata hai ki cc ki galiyon mein lada jayega ek case.
But judge kaun hoga??
Pad gaye na soch mein.mai batati hoon.lst mein aayega us bahu ka beta ya pet n will say ye meri mummy hai n ye meri dadi hai.mai to khele gaya thaROFL isiliye gayab ho gaya thaROFL.par agar pet hua suppose dog to bhow bhow karta hua aayegaROFL n inshi will b like ye kauns case lad liya humne to hitler ki adaalat ka idea bhi flop ho jayega.
Den get ready fr another stupid idea f ila.
Waise ek aur cheez writers ko rishi ke liye koi dialouge nahi mil rahe,same wohi dialouge(nikamma wala) repeat ho raha hai bas jagah badal jaati hai.but aaj ek hi epi mein rishi ke kaafi avtaar dekhne ko mile RD,romantic RK,caring father n husband.

Edited by designersaini - 02 May 2013 at 8:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22RanjinikishanJ.LO

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Rockerz

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
HD is dead as of now yaar . I think Ila mam live in a plant yet to be discovered , stupid ideas n nonsense writing we want simple n happy Indu- Indira - Rishi family is that too muh to ask 4 . Go to hell Ila mam .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TBDRESSAllThingsNiceRanjinikishan

ryukie

Goldie

ryukie

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
This show has  turned to something else yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNiceHeema22

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I am happy with full circle . I do not know why but I was entertained . I am watching the show with Zero expectation . And when I do not  have any  expectations I am happy with what I saw today .
     Indir's Dementia has  vanished ! He was perfect wise man. Putting his out of control daughter in her place . Someone needs to tell her what's wrong and she needs to look at herself. constant double massages , slaps and threatening family is not the solution . it's very  funny the way his brain got blood supply on time to take slap for his mistress.Eye sight is perfect too. 
       I loved Rishi today . Asertive Rishi . Good father.He was smart enough to know his daughter needed help and only with eye contact he felt her pain. we know he gets blamed for globle warming too. so nothing new! he finally asserted himself and did not take insults from Indira. He did not fight with his wife infront of strangers ,he did it in private .some role madel for Indira to learn . Then My  favorite BNHH. What a husband , how thoughtful rose flower and dinner( Chicken was missing , I think Sunayana And Bheem ate it all ). But Indira's Swabhiman was in the way. all this time she was demanding his paycheck now he has it and  she rejects Food ( My grand mother told me . If you reject food , you will be punished by GOD , I hope  she was wrong for INSHI shake ) I was highly disappointed  and worried that Indira has not been  eating she will loose more weight .
     I still do not understand what's wrong with accepting money for work ? This  is Kali Yug. who does any thing for free ! So this is little OOT 
     Bhem with that kind  of GHAYN ? i think" yo Maska Laga raha tha "to his future mother in law ? He learn in one day that he has to be on her good side for his own good ! I wanted to see at least one child mourning for mothers death or separation ,Indu for Sweta and Bhem for Abha . I think I am asking for  too much !  
      Those two ladies were hilarious I think they are talking about their Doggy !!we will know for sure in one  day fast track court in Delhi . I thought it takes months for case to come to trial . This must be CC Grampanchait . Radhe or Vanraj must be judge better yet  Munna will be the judge ,
    Kanan, I am with you and I agree with Dia's anology Full circle no beginning no end . Nonsense goes on on !! No relief in sight !! you  keep on makeing   posts and  and I will keep on replying till final elegy. for now  Jai mata Di !!

Edited by Heema22 - 02 May 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7TBDRESSRanjinikishan-Shwetha-designersaini

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

I don't know why I bother with this show anymore. It is senseless and stupid.

Indira is so ridiculous. She blasts Rishi for not earning money yet when he does get a client and is accepting the fees she is upset? Just what the hell does she really want?Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevnutan7TBDRESSAllThingsNiceHeema22Ranjinikishandesignersaini

RSVlove

RSVlove

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis. Btw how the guilty will be punished in hitler khi adalat. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNice

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Full circle indeed!  I think instead of going clockwise though the show now moves in a counter-clockwise manner because none of it makes any sense to me anymore.  I am disappointed in Bheem.  Whoever thought a foodie like him would reject food (paid for by some perfectly nice strange aunty he could care less for) to fight for some weird twisted justice- like Heema said he must be trying to score points with his future mother-in-law- selfish kahin kaROFLROFL   Well get ready for another spin around the circle tomorrow LOL Jai mata di!  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7AllThingsNiceHeema22-Shwetha-designersaini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top