Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anithu

What about Yash???😳😳

very interesting way of showing his love by not even listening to her...😔
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
In reply to Angake's post in the previous post: You are so right, we have to assume they will not get aayu back, then what?? are they done as a couple?? what about the three kids in the house?? are they going to have two independent parents, that is not a family.  What sort of a message is that to the kids and the viewers?? How long is yash going to continue this self moping, blaming and ignoring arti?? How long is arti going to be in the self blaming mode?? What kind of future is that for the family???  Who is going to take the initiative to mend this status quo??  Is it time for SP to step forward and do something.  

What I found interesting was if this had happened to anyone else, then ARYA would have immediately done something about it or atleast tried to do something instead of being just a bystander.  That is the big difference between them and others.  But what use is that?? Who is strong enough to do that for them now??  I see either the kids or SP strong enough to do something.  I was really hoping Radha would be proactive, but she has done nothing either.  AM very disappointed.

ANgake:
I have a question for anyone who would like to answer because I myself don't know if there is an answer to it.

We all know Aayu is coming back today and that eventually everything will be hunky dory between Yash and Aarti. 

But  let us for a minute look into a scenario where Aayu never comes back: so what should be done now. I mean to me it looks like the situation is at stalemate. Yash is convinced that Aarti betrayed his trust and broke her promise. He has alienated her. Aarti as usual is trying to reach him and probably is pushing him farther away. Check mate! Now what should they do? What is the next step? They obviously cannot go like this for the rest of their lives? Some compromise should be made? And its a given that both should but what exactly should both do to at least open oneself to the other. Can Yash hide behind his pain and disillusionment for the rest of their lives? Can Aarti constantly run behind Yash? Or should she remove herself from Yash's life? Will any of those options solve anything? I mean if Aayu doesn't come back does that mean there is no solution, there is no way a reconciliation can happen? Or is it that time is a healer and until God alone knows when the kids should watch their parents live under the same roof yet live in completely different worlds. 

It is all well and good to analyze why they are acting this way and give justifications for both their actions but how do they go forward from here? With Aayu's presence back in the house, things will open up but my point is if Aayu is never found then would that mean this relationship ends because Yash cannot see past his pain and Aarti hasn't done enough self reflection. Even if Aarti does reflect, what else can she do to bridge the gap if Yash doesn't want her near him. Both has to self reflect but what pains me is that it looks like that self reflection will come only with Aayu back in their life. It looks like without Aayu, they both are so embroiled in their own past that they are unable to get out of its clutches and this relationship might die a painful death.  

So, without being dependent on Aayu's presence, couldn't all their experiences together give them the strength to move beyond their own pain and disillusionment and allow them to reach out for each other? 

Edited by angake - 02 May 2013 at 9:52am
Edited by Alamelu - 10 years ago
lulujjjj thumbnail
@zetter      fantastic picture take  👏

@Jyo         awesome title.
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Abie @Naeema: Thanks from the bottom of my heart lovelies 🤗...I too hope that AarYa pull themselves together and start to come together again cause they need each other's strength 
Abie10 thumbnail
Haven't epi started in HD??
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TAPD

I understand Yash's anger but  not justifiable...Aarti's only fault is that she loves Yash sooo much.

you made my day thanks...CONless hug for you 🤗

😆😆
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Re-posting from previous DC:

@Angake

Short answer: raising their kids will bring them closer, as it did the first time around. Yash will learn to forgive Aarti eventually when he realizes again what a great mother she is. Aarti will be much more careful in everything she does because she wouldn't want to lose anyone else.

Also, the kids will never quit trying to get them back together. They are Xerox copies of their parents. 😆
Edited by inlieu - 10 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Need Shoba desperately...bring her back please...she started the whole thing...need her to see them through till curtains...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@inlieu: I don't think it is fair to brush Yash's own abandonment issues under the rug and dismiss it as selfish behaviour. Also, I think you have the right to be selfish when you all but lose your child. I am not saying his behaviour towards Aarti is right, but it is not surprising me either, after the initial shock and some thinking. Everyone sees Aarti's issues because she shares with people and becomes more needful of approval when she feels abandoned. Yash goes into his shell and makes his anger known when people try to pry him out of it. There is a reason for that. He is a really sensitive person and if he were to come out of his shell, he is not sure he could cope with the emotions that would wash over him, especially when he feels abandoned by Aarti right now. 

Both Yash and Aarti took each other's strength for granted. They both have a lot of introspection ahead of them. Yash's will come automatically when Ishita's truth is revealed but Aarti's? I am still not convinced that the CVs will ever step beyond martyring her because of her basic nature. 

If you read one of my earlier posts, I mentioned how Yash is going through the same sort of emotions and reacting similarly to how he did after losing Arpita. Going into a shell is his nature, and makes him selfish. Not because he deliberately means to be that way or hurt people, but he makes it nearly impossible to reach him if he chooses to. Only the kids seem to have been let in, whereas in the past, that wouldn't have happened either. I was basically saying what you said, that his behavior is true to his nature. I'm not surprised, silly as the track may seem timing-wise. I guess this is what we're seeing with Yash, though in his case, he alienated Aarti. I am curious to know if this has extended to his siblings too. Aarti and the kids got through to him before by showing him he was needed, and this must happen again, though I'm not sure how. I am pretty sure one of the reasons for his anger is low self-esteem, feeling that he wasn't a good enough father to prevent Aayu being kidnapped. Isn't that how he felt too, when Aarti and Ansh left home? He kept wondering where he'd gone wrong and I guess it is like that now too.

As with the post-Mumbai phase, I totally understand where Yash is coming from and am also not surprised at his behavior. I also disagree completely that Yash only 'loved Aarti because of Aayu' because we know better. He will come around...What bothered me was Yash pointing out to Aarti what "she'd done to him". Again, it's about him, his grief, his loss, etc. What about hers? She fought like crazy to have Aayu, yet she has to remain strong because that's who she is and is expected to be. We have yet to see a total breakdown of Aarti, and I'm praying that we get to see it now. Despite being treated so bad by Yash, she has never given up on their relationship or called it quits, but he seems to do that so much easier. I know it's Yash after all, but it must be killing his wife to think about that over and over.

Yes, Aarti made a mistake, made several in fact. She needs to start to think of sharing and consulting, not diving headfirst into crazy situations. Her 'crazy' behavior is only making Yash angrier. As for her abandonment issues, I'd like to think the CVs had a whole track planned for that, but never got to it because they had to kill Prashant off and have the little family abandoned by SP!

I guess Yash and Aarti still have a lot to learn about being good partners and soulmates, because though love conquers all, it isn't enough.

@bold - could you explain what you meant by that please? Not sure I understood you. 😳
Edited by inlieu - 10 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If aarthi's love for yash is deep , passionate..Yash love for aarthi is so intense , possessive , sensitive..😳😳🥱