Originally posted by: arhadlove

loved today's episode <3 YUP πŸ˜ƒ

as usual awesome analysis radsyπŸ€—aww. . .RazzyπŸ€—
KD was so damn cute!!!! <3 oh yes😳
missed my Diva today :(!!! but she was there

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I am really looking firward to the YaRa scene. Did you realise something? The way they talk of KD changed. It seems like RV said something by mistake which KD MUed & he was actually feeling GUILTY about it! And Kiya too seemed sad, rather than angry or bitter.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I am really looking firward to the YaRa scene. Did you realise something? The way they talk of KD changed. It seems like RV said something by mistake which KD MUed & he was actually feeling GUILTY about it! And Kiya too seemed sad, rather than angry or bitter.

oh yes I very much noticed . . . I m liking the sytory as it unfolds . .TBP is at its best
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well dude,i am here after long time..i just missed TBP a lot..as well as u'r analysis..but now,after watching today episodes..i am here.. And its Oosum analysis like always...

Now,moving on to u'r analysis...first of all panchi and omi with avi's part was nice..its like LOL..omi with his desi "cat walk"πŸ˜†..I enjoyed..

Now,kd's part was beautifull to see..He was perfect to potraits the emotion behind hiding his real feelings..So i just wait to see that special day..when he will admits his real feelings for kiya...

Now moving on to most ROFL🀣 part.."piddi with dean"...I just cant stop my laugh on the complete scene..Both of them was just amazing..πŸ˜†

And now,last part..rv and pancchi..Both of them was trying to talk about their problems...Rv was really fumed about the convo with rukamani...

I agree,kiya and rv was talking about KD..So,lets see..whats going tom..
Precap was Oosum..becoz JJ will now talk about their project...So waiting for tom..

Prateek

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prateekdave7

Well dude,i am here after long time..i just missed TBP a lot..as well as u'r analysis..but now,after watching today episodes..i am here.. And its Oosum analysis like always...aww...missed ur comments tooπŸ˜ƒ

Now,moving on to u'r analysis...first of all panchi and omi with avi's part was nice..its like LOL..omi with his desi "cat walk"πŸ˜†..I enjoyed..ya the cat walk was🀣

Now,kd's part was beautifull to see..He was perfect to potraits the emotion behind hiding his real feelings..So i just wait to see that special day..when he will admits his real feelings for kiya...oh yes

Now moving on to most ROFL🀣 part.."piddi with dean"...I just cant stop my laugh on the complete scene..Both of them was just amazing..πŸ˜† haha. . I knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And now,last part..rv and pancchi..Both of them was trying to talk about their problems...Rv was really fumed about the convo with rukamani...
ya. . its the 1st tym both of them lost there cool n were too engaged in their own prob
I agree,kiya and rv was talking about KD..So,lets see..whats going tom..
Precap was Oosum..becoz JJ will now talk about their project...So waiting for tom..me tooπŸ˜ƒ

Prateek

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Rads πŸ€—
Haaye KD πŸ˜³ 
Imagination wala KD 
Real wala KD 
Bus KD hi KD 
That "Dhak Dhak" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Loved that scene πŸ˜³
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pagal kardega I m already mad for kd πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Two hugs seems like u missed me πŸ˜›
Radz πŸ€— πŸ€—
Whn r u updating ur ff πŸ˜†
ss2829 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah!! i loved the epi too! it was such a hilarious one!πŸ˜† especially the dean-piddi convo!! and piddi back as a spy!🀣 i just loved kd's calling the camera!! it reminded of piddi's calling the camera, during stressed times!! as for yara, i guess rv realized his mistake, and is regretting it!! hope so!!