Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

So much dragging - Lying episode

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Lot of dragging today. 

Thank god Simar started from khushi and veeru entering into BW house. If she started from their childhood then it will take another episode for roli to recollect her memory. Better SSK should have a family song for BW family. By singing it simar will make roli to remember her past.lol.ROFL

And about BW family. They have two cars. If one car is troubled they can send Sid, Mausiji, and Mataji in another car. Instead of that they are wasting the time of sid for hiring taxi. Brainless people. I think the person who is reading article in taxi has some connection with naina's past and help to expose naina in front of BW family. Else Y they have shown a person in taxi.

And there was no prem today. And today's episode is full of repeated dialogues like he is lying,She is lying , lying,lying….. It is the episode of the word Lying.  

And today I liked both Simar  and Roli's expressions. That too avika is too too good. Clap

And When Simar said that BW family treated their bahu's as daughtersROFL. Lol I laughed aloud. The crap family always insulted their bahu's.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

napusrdevirosidsunithiAmreenBanoManso....Melissa....Arabjanmythicalmagicalrosidhappygirl123-Arjunzaadi--MitwaIshqPe-

-Arjunzaadi- IF-Rockerz
-Arjunzaadi-
-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up

BW family are idiots!

Avika's acting is always FabBig smile

The girl in the taxi is Khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divya

napu Senior Member
napu
napu

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
BW family r the dumbest people on the world.Angry
Having two cars they would have sent sid, but as always they never ever use their brain when needed.Thumbs Down
Loved roli today she was outstandingSmile
And the person in taxi is none other than khushiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Divyasunithi

Arabjan Goldie
Arabjan
Arabjan

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
superb post!
family song for ROSIM LOL if there was a family song veeru 'll come up with new story for that too...
cvs could drag more scenes with that song!

.Divya

rosid Senior Member
rosid
rosid

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
u r right diyasri bw family insult our roli but simar say they are treated as a daughter oh god what a stubid dialogue and who this unknown person in taxi

.Divya

sunithi Goldie
sunithi
sunithi

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with u,dragging episode...I must admit I started admiring simar acting,really she is too good.Her emotion towards roli,wow she portrayed very well..such a talented actress she is..As usual our rosid carried their scenes  very well...

.Divya

rajeev.verma589 Groupbie
rajeev.verma589
rajeev.verma589

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
 nice post    but  the episode made me laugh.Simar saying to Roli that ...phir tune iss Veeru ke saath pyar ka naatak kiya tha...it was so funny.the whole story Simar was telling made me to think that was that Roli's  past...I dont understand Sid i mean he just wasting time with poorest people on whole planet.Roli se kaise milunga 'woh kya kahegi...such a foolish dialogues...he dont even think to talk to Simar if everything is all right and never tried to point out that where was Roli for so long...just enjoying their foolish excitement...

.Divya

.Divya Goldie
.Divya
.Divya

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malihaahmed

Nice post Thumbs Up

BW family are idiots!

Avika's acting is always FabBig smile

The girl in the taxi is Khushi

Thanks Malu. SmileBW family always idiots and after i saw roli gaining her memory promo i cant wait for Rosid reunion. Whole day i was thinking about Rosid and about their reunion. Am very much excited about that. Day Dreaming

Edited by diyasri - 03 May 2013 at 2:34am

Go to top