Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kasrana

Coolbie

kasrana

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Veeru turns roli around and says looks into my eyes and tell me whether u ever thought that i m lying to u.    did i ever betray u.   if i was a goon y would i look after u day and night.   and remember when simar's goons attacked us .. i didnt care for my life..VIDYA.   now u tell me can a goon behave like this.   and roli has a flashback of goons attacking them.   Simar says Roli this man is very cunning.    I dont know what this man has told you about me but i know one thing and this is true.   I m ur simar didi and u are my little sister..  and i love u more then my life.   My roli.   REMEMBER!!!  and simar cries.   roli looks at her.   and roli says i remember a little bit.   and veeru n simar shocked.   and roli says we use to live together with love..and i use to call u didi..and simar gets happy.   but then roli says at the right time vikram made me realize and told me u r my sister in law.   not my sister.   u were just pretending to be my sister so behind my back u can instigate ppl against me.   so me wrong.   and simar is shocked and veeru is smiling.   and simar says what are u saying roli!??    this is all a lie.  and veeru says enuff simar.   think about this auspicious occasion and roli looking disgusted.   and vikram says today is navratri's last day .. very auspicious day and today the biggest evil person would even think about doing anything wrong.    and you in front of matarani u r lying.   and simar tries to oppose and veeru says fine...u wont listen then i m going to ask u some questions but say only true.   

Q1.  arnt u the wife of vidya's husband's brother?
answer :  YES

Q2.  Arnt u both married in the same house.   Arnt u the DIL  of the same house?

and simar screams YES but we are sisters..but veeru cuts simar and he tells vidya see u saw what the truth is.   and simar says this is half the truth and ROLI SHOUTS.. its enuff...and simar shocked.

Roli says i dont want to hear anything.   I know who is mine and who isnt.   U have come here to destroy me.    it is u who turned my in laws against me.   and my husband who use to torture me...you are the reason for that.   if vikram wasnt there i would have never got out ...WHY are u after me.   What wrong have i done to u.   I m happy with vikram...very happy.   let me live in peace...go away from here...GO!!!  and simar says ROLI listen to me...one min..listen to me.

Your husband is SIDDANTH!!  and he is not like that at all.   like how vikram has told u.  Roli he loves u a lot.   He is very nice.   Remember!!!   veeru is tensed.   and simar says your siddanthji!!  and roli says Siddanthji!! and thinks..and veeru is worried.    and veeru says if he loved her so much then why would he divorce her...tell tell..and roli is looking.     Veeru says this is a lie too??   and simar says i agree u guys divorced but u did that to save the house...and veeru cuts her and says enuff simar enuff.       Now keep all these buts to urself.   stop trying to sway Vidya..as she wont believe ur false statements.  as she now knows who is right and who is wrong.   

and Veeru says vidya by talking to her dont waste time..come lets do the pheras...and simar says roli...and roli says lets go vikram.    this marriage will happen..NOW!!!!    Veeru smiles and simar shocked.   and veeru tells pandit to say the mantra and complete the pheras.   pandit sarts chanting the mantra and simar syas roli stop this marriage dont do this...but they are taking the first phera...and simar says roli first this man have snatched our happiness and peace and now again dont let him ruin ur life roli.     simar shouts ROLI stop.   I am telling u the truth..i m ur simar didi.  mom dad..buaji.    cant u remember anything.   pls remember..stop this marriage and simar prays to matarani.

BW family in the car and sid is having flashbacks of roli and smiling to himself and says just a few more moments roli..ur sid is coming.   but car stops and sid says whats wrong?  there is a problem in the engine which a mechnic can fix.   and masi sees a taxi coming and sid stops it..but the taxi zooms past.   sid is calling simar but she is not picking up the phone.  

Simar is pleading to roli to stop this wedding but the pheras is continuing.   simar says u r roli baradwaj..  we have a big family.   everyone loves u a love.   we live like daughters.   
simar says remember roli for SID's sake and roli stops.   veeru thinks why did roli stop..did she remember sid.   and veeru says simar stop ur nonsense.. nothing is going to happen with ur flase stories.   and simar says VEERU...KHABARDAR!!!!     if u utter another word out of ur mouth.   u r the one who is saying one lie after the other and u r telling me i m lying.   GOd know what wrong things u have instilled in roli's mind.   but veeru i wont loose.    simar says remember roli this veeru betrayed our family.   remmeber.!!!   veeru says vidya dont pay attention to her..come and compete the phera.   and simar syas roli remember when him and khushi came to our house ...and roli has flashbacks.   veeru is worried.   and simar is telling the whole story to roli.   and simar says u acted to be in love with this veeru.   REMEMBER... this is the same VEERU.   roli is having flashbacks!!!  

Precap -- simar says look that this man roli..this is the man cause of him our family was no where.   and veeru shouts simar and points a gun at her and roli sees this and she remembers everything...and roli comes in front of simar and syas no veeru u wont do anything like that.  I m not vidya i m roli.  Roli bardwaj.    

Edited by kasrana - 03 May 2013 at 9:27am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnircoolxeshachrachnadhodi713RashmiSandeephaarissimidhillon89divyababushantellbrownJoshana458dirk41shmuupietaliazlambharinikrishnanvisanmathimagicalrosid-fullmoon-diyasribismazaman2000delsihangokdeejagiambbiha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd May 2013" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arabjan

Goldie

Arabjan

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
tfs

Jaymaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Jaymaa

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thanks..

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
thanksSmile

Gouthami.b

Goldie

Gouthami.b

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanks...

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU

banuprasa

IF-Dazzler

banuprasa

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends!

Have you all noticed someone inside the taxi which passed by BW Family stopped car where someone hiding his face behide the magazine.  Hope its none other than Kushi.  She is only coming there in taxi who crosses BW family car.  Khushi & Veeru with Naico will become together now in resisting Roli to come back into BW House.

May be someone of these only behide Simar hiding about roli to BW Family.

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
tfs.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.