Gunjan will not marry anybody: here's why - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
What a mess?

CVs are unsure of who they want for Gunjun

At this rate, with her wedding almost happening and then not happening, Dolu will become jawaan and finally get his wish to marry Gunjun
What  a waste of time money & decoration😕

If Gunjan is not getting married after all this get  Dholu married to that cute little girl he keeps bumping into😆

He is the least confused guy in the series😕 he is sure of what he wants😆 in life
[QUOTE=suresh555]What a mess?

CVs are unsure of who they want for Gunjun

At this rate, with her wedding almost happening and then not happening, Dolu will become jawaan and finally get his wish to marry Gunjun

@ suresh 555
  Missed you😆

Our fav character Charu is out for sometime😭😭 

Whom do we punch now😔😔
Originally posted by brat2008

Gunjan has become now punching bag 🤣 but not by me, by gunjan fans🤣
Edited by smruti1981 - 10 years ago
Rajeev nd gunjan pure couple 100%they were married 2 each other then happy life after ever
Originally posted by smruti1981

yes gunjan will not marry because on last moment she will get that rajiv has feelings for her from rajiv.. and now she will turn to rajiv. and she will tell Rajiv that give me sometime. i will forget mayank and marry you .. and after this drama over, she will go to cafe and romance will start😳

I really hope this happens😃
Edited by Asyaforever - 10 years ago
Originally posted by brat2008

Thanks brat2008 😊

We might still have Charu around but for entertainment. They should show her life in jail, her nok-zhok with her prison roomies, her nautanki over food and beddings, maybe she might put her paapi nazar on a female roomie or even a hawaaldar by falling for them 😆