Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pls some one make post for amar G he was star today..
Loved him..
Bcz my post always turn out as something else thn what i want to say
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am glad Rey had his dose of self-realization today. He made me respect me more, today! 
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swaronvrushan

U knw till yesterday i was so angry n rey tht i hv wrote many thngs abt him here bt today after tht monologue nd precap i m so happy atleast he realised tht wat he s doing s wrng nd he s the nly one who can sortout all this nd yes dance was unique nd choreography was fab...

P.s. Feeling bad fr rey tht nw he will b target fr bashing as he s against taani which s nt true

frankly speaking, it at all they dint showed the monologue of rey then my POV on him may be in a different way...

But his self realization and the way he is shown restless shows that he want to be there but cant...

For anybody, this self realization is very important...

If it is done then he will never chose a wrong path...

Jitna bhi hurdles kyun na ho he will go through it with pure honesty but will never take the wrong path...

because a lie will be better for a short period but not a long run

hope he chooses the right path atleast now
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

I am glad Rey had his dose of self-realization today. He made me respect me more, today! 

i am also glad that rey has realized his mistakes...
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Srsly..dat ws awsm... Sahi cheez sahi time pe na kiya jaaye toh it cud lead to a long string of galat cheezein.. Glad he realized dat nd m sure he ll b abl to convnce taani of dat too.. Yeah dey will fyt..but it ll do gud fr both of dm nd der relatn... Nd eventually m sure taani khud tauji se proudly rey ke baare mein bataayegi... :)
Rey is bak, i wud say! ;)
swathi_swaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: cscs

i jst read title n was abt to reply on swayam..i thought u also made post on swayam onlyπŸ˜†..

thank god padh liya ni to bahut maar padti..πŸ˜›
well ya rey pov was very imp..u knw whn all dis drama happened..every1 was tryng to justify taani or gang..bt rey? he was d person who suffered d most..
n thank god dey shwd his pov..n m sure it will lead d story to move frwd..

u know me na...jisse mein impress hoti hu uski post bana lethi hu... 

his monologue has made my eyes moist then ek post toh bantha hai na...😊

and swayam ki baath hi math karo ...he is an angel to me and sooo good to be true πŸ˜³

hamare swayam ki baare mein swayam ke posts mein baath karenge and dont divert from the topic πŸ˜Š

u r right...rey has suffered a lot in this whole drama...and i really hope the story moves forward and that to on a right path