Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

New Rules : Please Read & Understand

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys, you must be rolling your eyes at us already as you saw this this rule thread. Well, with some ongoing issues and we posting note in certain threads reminding what to do or what not to but we keep seeing it happening.

So, here are some amendments being made to the rules. Please read, absorb, and understand them. We will stand by our word and there will be absolutely no questions asked if these are violated. You've had enough chances, we've given you too many. 

BBB/Fun Posts under Probation: these posts will be allowed under one condition. If you bash and/or instigate another fan group, member or celebrity, your topic will be closed and your warning level will be raised. No questions asked. This goes towards any individual who posts in the topic who breaches the rule. These topics are suppose to be bring happiness and laughter into the forum, not sadness and anger. If you have a problem with one of them, report it. Don't go in and add fuel to the fire. By doing this, your making more work for yourself and for us. So think twice before posting. 

Gushing/Gutters Posts: please limit these to the celebrity's AT. If the celebrity does not have an AT, please make one or continue the discussion in our forum's chat club. Any posts found on gushing will be locked without a note. We will take the liberty to move the first post to the respective ATs/Chat Club, nothing elseAnything explicit in nature will be removed. 

Attention ATs/CCs: appreciation threads are made to appreciate - self explanatory. If it's a RP AT, please ONLY talk about RP. If it's a SV AT, please ONLY talk about SV... you get the trend. If your AT is found talking about any other individual/celebrity constantly, it can potentially be locked out for a 24 hour period. Please make this clear and have it posted on the first post of the AT. Make sure all members know of this. We are going to assume that everyone is aware of this. If a member in particular is found talking about someone else (apart of the show or not), their warning level will be raised. Please note, there will be no warning PM issued beforehand. This rule applies to the discussion threads on the forum as well.

Stalking: to add onto previous - if you are found stalking at AT/CC that you do not belong to, your warning level will be raised. No questions asked. However, if you report a post that violates the section rules - this will not apply to you. The key word is violate here - not because they said something negative. 

Bashing/Instigating:  we're not in grade 2. You have been reminded constantly about the difference. Please learn how to differentiate between them. I'm sorry but we cannot lock a topic because someone said XYZ is expressionless. It is their opinion. If they say that the individual is ugly - now have a concern. Any offense will result in a direct warning level increase. We've had enough of this. Also, when stating your opinion, keep the other side OUT. You don't need to refer to another fan base to make your point. It is instigating. Stick to your opinion, not others. While you are allowed to criticize, do it in a manner that is civil. For example"... my take is different than yours. I believe it is like ..." rather than saying "you are incorrect, you didn't understand her. How dare you say she is like this." The other individual may take it as attacking and we want to stay away from that. Names used in the show for each CHARACTER are welcome - please avoid any other name calling that can be hurtful. Also, please learn how to differentiate between character and actor. Saying something about a character does not mean it is applicable to individual playing it. 

One thing I want to clarify is, often times we receive complaints that "one fan group is doing xyz - how come you don't say anything?" I would like to point out that we can only talk or approach them if we have proof. You give us proof, we'll take action - given they have violated the rules. 

Furthermore, we can't stress enough that you please please please use the report button feature. If there is a topic where things go wrong, and you join in - you are equally liable as you have taken part of the instigation. 

We are going to be really strict this time and in case you have been found to break any of these rules, remember.. You've been warned!

And as you may notice, Sano88 is no longer part of HD DT, hence shall you have any queries, do direct them to myself - Visha_Dhamitannipartner or jyoti_06.

[Credits : gk_90]

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

frosty16LeadNitrateprachidewjyoti06Heema22-Shwetha-_saumya_Mystique.PureBlissEtherealRati

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
HI Visha . Thank you  for rewriting these rules . You did it so clearly and fairly that no one should have any problems following them .
 I only have one concern . About one of the rule about Stalking other AT . 
 I thought we had moderators from each AT to" keep eye on " other AT. I think  It was declared few months back by  Sano  I am not sure those moderators are still active or even watching HD. But if they are not allowed to visit   Other AT then how are they going to be do their job? Or Are they excluded from this rule . It's not clear in  your statement .
  Thanks again  for being HD  moderator .I think you are doing  good and  fair Job. It's not easy !!

Edited by Heema22 - 11 May 2013 at 5:03am
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Di can we have an episode discussion thread as now AT's mein  discussion is not allowed...all we can write is about indira...but as a viewer...i feel like writing about episodes including everyone...Smile ..
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heema22

HI Visha . Thank you  for rewriting these rules . You did it so clearly and fairly that no one should have any problems following them .
 I thought we had moderators from each AT to" keep eye on " other AT. I think  It was declared few months back by  Sano  I am not sure those moderators are still active or even watching HD. But if they are not allowed to visit   Other AT then how are they going to be do their job? Or Are they excluded from this rule . It's not clear in  your statement .
  Thanks again  for being HD  moderator .I think you are doing  good and  fair Job. It's not easy !!

Hi, basically the monitor of the AT's should monitor the AT to ensure that no one else's name is taken besides the character of the AT. So for example if its the Monitor of Sumit's AT, the monitor is to ensure that the members who comments in the AT are not to take the names of other casts. The same applies to Rati AT's monitor. So when the respective monitor can ensure that their AT's are abiding to the rules, we can ensure no problems. I shall check with the monitors again to see if they are active or get someone active in charge of the AT's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Di can we have an episode discussion thread as now AT's mein  discussion is not allowed...all we can write is about indira...but as a viewer...i feel like writing about episodes including everyone...Smile ..

Yes, why not? We can surely have a discussion thread and i shall make it sticky which i will also be directly looking into the thread to ensure there is no unwanted disputes Smile
MysteryGirl- Senior Member
MysteryGirl-
MysteryGirl-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

<div align="center">Di can we have an episode discussion thread as now AT's mein discussion is not allowed...all we can write is about indira...but as a viewer...i feel like writing about episodes including everyone...Smile ..
</div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, why not? We can surely have a discussion thread and i shall make it sticky which i will also be directly looking into the thread to ensure there is no unwanted disputesSmile</font>

mod i request you to make that thread by yourself so that every fan base can enter into the discussion freely and the thread remains unbiased. Hope my request is considered :)
Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Heema22

Hi, basically the monitor of the AT's should monitor the AT to ensure that no one else's name is taken besides the character of the AT. So for example if its the Monitor of Sumit's AT, the monitor is to ensure that the members who comments in the AT are not to take the names of other casts. The same applies to Rati AT's monitor. So when the respective monitor can ensure that their AT's are abiding to the rules, we can ensure no problems. I shall check with the monitors again to see if they are active or get someone active in charge of the AT's.

Visha , may be I misunderstood Sano . I thought Sumit AT was suppose to look over Rati AT and Rati AT for Sumit AT . Your reply suggest otherwise? PLESE make that clear to me . Thanks  for reply  .

-Shwetha-

-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel.isha

<div align="center">Di can we have an episode discussion thread as now AT's mein discussion is not allowed...all we can write is about indira...but as a viewer...i feel like writing about episodes including everyone...Smile ..
</div>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, why not? We can surely have a discussion thread and i shall make it sticky which i will also be directly looking into the thread to ensure there is no unwanted disputesSmile</font>

mod i request you to make that thread by yourself so that every fan base can enter into the discussion freely and the thread remains unbiased. Hope my request is considered :)

Yes, sure Smile

MysteryGirl-

Go to top