Rishabala: We are burning ourselves

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Rishabalians😳

Ye "Ishq" nahi aasaan bas itna samajh lijiye...Ek "Aag" ka dariya hai aur doob ke jaana hai...Yahan doobna aur yahan aag...Ab tum batao -
Jalna hai ya doobna hai?"

This question which was asked long back by Rk to madhu , is now being replied by both of them. They both chose exactly the same path in love.

Both of them chose the two options of "Burning" and "Drowning" at the same time.

"Burning" they chose for themselves by always denying their feelings and going away from the other. RK went through this stage of "Burning" before and now Madhu chose this path of Burning by chosing to mask her love with hatred.

"Drowning in love" is the option which was also chosen by both of them always. When madhu loved (ofcourse she still loves), she forgot her every need except Rk..she forgot herself and lived Rk in herself . And now Rk has realized his love ( he also always loved her..just couldnot accept that if ever the darkness inside him will ever let him love ), he has forgotten everything..the limits, the difference between right and wrong..all what he remembers is this madhu is made for him..

Strange is the story of these two soul mates, they burn themselves in order to hate the other and yet drown themselves completely to love each other.

Thank u for reading, hope u liked it Embarrassed
Samara .
Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yet again another fantastic post from you! I love how you worded Rishbala's complicated feelings so beautifully. It is an understatement to say that these two do not love each other despite their conflict in feelings. In fact, not everyone can digest the fact that these two still do love each other. Let's not worry too much when there are people like you who can word each stage of Rishbala's love story the perfect way. Kudos to you! 

Strange is the story of these two soul mates, they burn themselves in order to hate the other and yet drown themselves completely to love each other.
This gave me chills. I absolutely agree with you. A big applause to you on your excellent attempt to analyse Rishbala's dark love. Looking forward for more posts from you! 

Rishbala ~ Together they complete each other! ❤️

~Reesha

alonsomania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Yet again another fantastic post from you! I love how you worded Rishbala's complicated feelings so beautifully. It is an understatement to say that these two do not love each other despite their conflict in feelings. In fact, not everyone can digest the fact that these two still do love each other. Let's not worry too much when there are people like you who can word each stage of Rishbala's love story the perfect way. Kudos to you! 

Strange is the story of these two soul mates, they burn themselves in order to hate the other and yet drown themselves completely to love each other.
This gave me chills. I absolutely agree with you. A big applause to you on your excellent attempt to analyse Rishbala's dark love. Looking forward for more posts from you! 

~Reesha

OMG thank u sooo much my dear for appreciating😳. Thank u sooo much,last time also u appreciated my post a lot and once again u r liking it. u know its really our Rishabala esscence which makes my posts beautiful😳. They definitely love each other, and its not hard to believe coz all that they do its a part of their love, their love is complicated but yet beautiful.😳.
Once again thank u😊.
Edited by alonsomania - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗nice post agree with you both love each other crazily and cannot remember anything else then each other.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love this post!! and all of that stands so true to them and their relationship; it's like these two people would rather spend their life hating each other then loving someone else. that's always the vibe I've gotten off them!

RISHBALA/DVD TOGETHER - ALWAYS & FOREVER <3 .

RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alonsomania

OMG thank u sooo much my dear for appreciating😳. Thank u sooo much,last time also u appreciated my post a lot and once again u r liking it. u know its really our Rishabala esscence which makes my posts beautiful😳. They definitely love each other, and its not hard to believe coz all that they do its a part of their love, their love is complicated but yet beautiful.😳.
Once again thank u😊.

You are most welcome! 😊 I always appreciate good work. Yes, indeed! Their love is very broad and complicated, still very ethereal! Sad how some do not notice this. Their loss I believe. 

Looking forward for your amazing writing. Bonjour!

- Reesha

afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post dear...
Rishbala Rocks Forever <3 <3
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome post!!!Agree with you!!Let them burn or drown in love..I just want them to do it with each other..!!😳

Rishbala Forever!!
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post...Rishabala they complete each other yet without even realizing it they compete with each other😆
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post
really RK cleared to madhu she has two options
aag ka drya dub kar jana hay
and she forget this she accepted that she is agree to burn herself