OS Amarprem - Chapter 30 - Part 2 - page 2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
hi,

here's link to Chapter 29

Chapter 30

Pratigya revolved around the room, spinning in tune with the kathak music, her body n mind in a trance...the room was a vast circular one, with no furniture except a wavy couch n 2-3 floor length mirrors...her image filled in n out of them as she revolved in sheer abandon…… memories swirled in her mind, about her mother, her miserable childhood, the hatred , the humiliation………she felt so horribly helpless , as she thought she would get sucked into a hell like void …………….. she tried to scream for her mother , but she can't get the words out……….  Just as she felt that she would be drowned in a black abyss , she was hurled up into a brilliant light, by a pair of strong arms.……….

she felt colliding with a hard body , with a gasp n she caressed the strong muscles of the arms holding her , up along the shoulder, her eyes trying to adjust to the light , squinting n blinking , as the face of the man holding her came into view...oh..no its him!!!...no leave me! She was supposed  to get away from him!!!... she felt the all too familiar shiver pass down her spine as her eyes met his... it held the same look as earlier, just before he had kissed her... kiss? u have let a man, a complete stranger  touch u , kiss u n feel u up...no! u haven't let him! U seem to have no control over urself when he is around!!!!...why?... don't u feel repulsed?!... no... i don't know...!...I don't know!!! She wanted to scream... she was fighting tooth n nail to free herself from his grip ... why do u want to escape? ...its so beautiful there...in his arms... why do u want to escape? ...bec u can't admit that u like it there!!!! No!...I hate him...! do u?

She felt herself looking again into his eyes... her struggles dying down...slowly ...as she felt herself blush under his gaze... it was still that same gaze... much deeper than mere lustful...so u had realised that his gaze held more meaning than just lust ! then why r u trying to frame him in a false accusation!!!... no! I am not doing anything!!!!! It's for my mother...I will do anything for my mother!... u r going to ruin ur life for ur mother!...I don't care! She gave me my life...n i will do anything for her!! OK ..go ruin ur life...why r u ruining his life?...stop thinking about him!! ... she spun viciously sending one of her ghunghuru across the floor...

Krishna rushed through the corridor, anger flowing through him...she is going to pay...for slapping him back there at his home ...n trying to frame him in a lie...! n making him want her in ways that he was feeling surprised at himself... as he passed the first door , he could hear the voice of gunghuroos coming from inside it ... his legs slowed down automatically , his left hand reaching out to push open the door... he gazed mesmerised , his feeling of revenge n anger slowly ebbing away, as his eyes fell on her , dancing in abandon...he felt an eerie calm surrounding him, inside him... his eyes took in her beautiful face, her eyes closed, cheeks flushed , a sheen of sweat covering her soft skin ...

his eyes drank in the beauty of her movements n slowly the awe was turning into desire , his eyes focusing on her feminine frame...she was wearing a tight fitting salwaar, her shawl tied across her waist, enhancing her curves... the calmness was soon getting replaced by overwhelming desire ... he closed the door behind him, stepping forward , his eyes never leaving her... the only thing he felt like doing was hold her in his arms...feel how she fitted perfectly in his arms...feel her panting breath against his lips ...feel how her delectable lips tasted ...just then her ghunghuru dashed towards him across the floor...he meant to stop it with his boot , but felt his spine benting as he knelt down n stopped it with his hand, his eyes still on her...she appeared to have not noticed anything...it was as though she were in a trance...he straightened , caressing the ghunghuru by his fingers, walking towards her...

'u can't stop thinking about him...admit it Pratigya!...no!...she felt herself revolving into a strong pair of arms...this time she didn't need to feel up his arms or open her eyes to know where is she...she could feel his ragged breathing on her face...she could feel his rough hands circling her waist...she could feel his masculine scent enveloping her...she could feel her hands on his chest...she felt as if she were home...she felt weightless...she just let her be in that beautiful place , her body relaxing, head slightly thrown back , breathing heavily ...krishna looked down at her, his eyes taking in her serene face, as she lay in his arms...he adjusted her weight on his left arm, which still held her ghunghuru n brought his right arm over her face to brush a lock of sweaty hair out of her face, his face inches from hers, his eyes alternating between her face n her heaving bosom, his fingers roughly caressing her cheek... the blush that spread across her cheek nearly undid his control... but soon he was being tempted more strongly as Pratigya moved her hands up his chest , along his neck n cupped his stubbly cheeks...n her eyes opened, meeting his...

Oh no! He was still looking at her with those eyes...n he was so close to her...so close that she could feel their breaths mingling...she could feel his stubbly cheeks under her fingers n she sighed , caressing him, their eyes locked...admit it pratigya! U can't get away from him!... her hands on his cheeks made him inhale wildly , his eyes leaving hers to follow a teasing sweat droplet which receded down her  throat to her cleavage , which was barely visible under the neck of her salwaar...he dropped her ghunghuru , freeing his hands to hold her closer to him , as his mouth watered , debating for a couple of secs whether to follow the path of that droplet down her body or to capture her rosy red lips , which were half open in open invitation ...

well, that 2 sec costed him much... pratigya started out of her trance as she heard the thump of the ornament on the marble .her eyes widened in shock as she found herself in his arms, not to mention his lips almost brushing hers ...n to her horror , her hands on his cheeks ...'No!' she shouted , pushing him off her with all her might , jumping back , angry at herself n against him...krishna stumbled back , his anger returning as they faced each other across the room...

Hope u liked it Embarrassed   I know its a small Chapter , but part 2 is coming soon ... a bit busy Embarrassed

Edited by dhakarn - 04 May 2013 at 6:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjaHope2Khushi96sanitha7Latha.IDareDevil_VickYbabithaj---Yemi---rekrnpiyarapiyari

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Wow Dhanya  loved it,Day Dreaming your update is fantasticClap

Beautifully written how they are so attracted to each other and both are  starting to realize it but are too stubborn  to fully acknowledge that they could actually be falling in love with each other.  I think that eventually they won't be able to hurt each other I hope so.

You have captured how past can influence a person future, P's hatred for her father and how he treats her mom had an impact on how she feels about men and K's mother being isolated from him and what he has been led to believe that she did at such a young age has impacted his view about women. 

I think their love for each other is what  will heal each other's pain, enjoying reading their path to them acknowledging their love for each other.

Looking forward to the next update I know it will be worth the wait. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyaridhakarn

lovelyarja Groupbie
lovelyarja
lovelyarja

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
very nice update..u r indeed wonderful writerSmile..please continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i'm still in the room
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

excellent , so well written, i look forward to the next part Tongue
i hope its not a very long wait. Cry

as the point you left at Wink

Edited by Khushi96 - 02 May 2013 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyarjadhakarnpiyarapiyari

Hope2 Senior Member

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Wow Dhanya loved it,Day Dreaming your update is fantasticClap

Beautifully written how they are so attracted to each other and both are starting to realize it but are too stubborn to fully acknowledge that they could actually be falling in love with each other. I think that eventually they won't be able to hurt each other I hope so.

You have captured how past can influence a person future, P's hatred for her father and how he treats her mom had an impact on how she feels about men and K's mother being isolated from him and what he has been led to believe that she did at such a young age has impacted his view about women.

I think their love for each other is what will heal each other's pain, enjoying reading their path to them acknowledging their love for each other.

Looking forward to the next update I know it will be worth the wait. Big smile

Thanks rekha...glad that u r liking it...
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyarja

very nice update..u r indeed wonderful writerSmile..please continue

Thanks dear Tongue
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi96