Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Harshiti back again!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rhtpkcm

rhtpkcm

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Guys, I've actually noticed that the reason why other jodi fans are getting more importance, is because were losing hope...and one way to get them back is to comment on their india forums profiles and lets get them in the top 5...show your love guys...there are hardly any articles or news on them anymore...also even if you don't watch additi's show or any of harshad's show when they come on air, do become a member of the fc's...for additi's go the brkd forum and join additi's fc...request for them... ravi ojha productions haven't introduced a lead opposite additi...i'll post a link to the makers of the show's facebook do message her...and request her to cast harshad opposite additi in dastaan. 

Mitali Bhattacharya, the maker of badalte rishton ki dastaan - https://www.facebook.com/mitali.bhattacharya.963?fref=ts

and Rakesh Kumar the director of dastaan - https://www.facebook.com/rakesh.kumar.5458?fref=ts

Also their is a contest on facebook which finishes tomorrow...harshiti are at 4th position...i'll post the link guys comment like and share please...

Edited by rhtpkcm - 02 May 2013 at 5:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloversana.harshiti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshiti back again!!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-prime-

Goldie

-prime-

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
No matter how much i like HARSHITI   together  but seriously DONT  want  HC in it. The show is  Meera centric  and  even if HC enter  she will  come between them and whole round new bashing will start again. Even though AG is giving 100 percent  but overall the show doesnt  offer her much. Watching it just 4 her but wiil be waiting to see her as solo lead and even Harshiti  together in near future. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloversana.harshiti

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
IF rank is nt a parameter to measure the popularity of a celebrity...and as far as brkd is concernd it is a family drama than a couple oriented..may be in future they wil change it..bt i dnt hav any gud hope aftr reading the bengali versn story.
And knw what..every one in tele industry is aware about harshiti's popularity..mere mention f any one f their name immediatly brings the othrs name..and i wondr why they r nt coming back together til nw..
Ps: we won that contest..congratz to every deshian..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdloverluv.HarshitiNeha12345xxx

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
well regarding this topic...i'll give very honest answer...pls don't take me wrong...i have no such intention to hurt anybody's feeling...but I DON'T WANT HARSHAD TO BE THE PART OF BRKD...i know its sounding bit rude...but seriously i dont want this to happen...at the starting of brkd me too wanted harshad to be the part that serial opposite AG...but after seeing the story line of that serial...i dont want our harshiti to be the part of any family drama...our harshiti deserve a romantic and passionate story...like kis desh...and in brkd...it is a family drama...its about meera and nandani...in fact i want AG to get rid of that serial...as soon as possible as she's not getting...that much of important which she deserve...
and as far as thinking about IF ranking...then i would say its just waste of time...we all know...and for all of us...Harshad and Additi is the best...koi bhi ranking...se farak nahi pardta...
I want Harshiti back...but not in a boring family drama but in passionate and enternal love story...thats it...

I am sorry if i've hurt anybody's feeling but its my point of view..Thank you Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverNidhi223019luv.HarshitiNeha12345xxxsana.harshiti

Neha12345xxx

Goldie

Neha12345xxx

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Completely agreed with kiran ...initially i started watching the show only hoping HC in the show...but after watching for some days i realized...i too dont want him in that show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_28

luv.Harshiti

Goldie

luv.Harshiti

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_28

well regarding this topic...i'll give very honest answer...pls don't take me wrong...i have no such intention to hurt anybody's feeling...but I DON'T WANT HARSHAD TO BE THE PART OF BRKD...i know its sounding bit rude...but seriously i dont want this to happen...at the starting of brkd me too wanted harshad to be the part that serial opposite AG...but after seeing the story line of that serial...i dont want our harshiti to be the part of any family drama...our harshiti deserve a romantic and passionate story...like kis desh...and in brkd...it is a family drama...its about meera and nandani...in fact i want AG to get rid of that serial...as soon as possible as she's not getting...that much of important which she deserve...
and as far as thinking about IF ranking...then i would say its just waste of time...we all know...and for all of us...Harshad and Additi is the best...koi bhi ranking...se farak nahi pardta...
I want Harshiti back...but not in a boring family drama but in passionate and enternal love story...thats it...

I am sorry if i've hurt anybody's feeling but its my point of view..Thank you Smile

green yes text smiley

u spoke out my Heart words..!!

Me too don't want HC in it. I want them in lead centric show not family drama like Dastan and neiher i have any regreats AG not being cast opposite HC in his previos last shows as none of them were lead centric.. I dont like family drama where the story revolves arond other than LEADS/.

Thank god our kis desh always focused on PREM HEER and HARSHITI made full USE OF It thats why every one is shouting love you puppy emoticonHARSHITI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverNeha12345xxxkiran_28

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
dastaan hardly has any romance .. while additis is doing a fair job and her role is good but its more of meera agasthya love story in there.. i seriously doubt in months they will marry AG off as a reform and then it will be a meera eccentric show .. so no HC in there... our harshiti needs a much powerful passionate romantic script . couple based ... lets see... i have waited long and i want my fruit to be sweeter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv.Harshiti

Nidhi223019

Nidhi223019

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Want harshad and additi togeter.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top