Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tenzingchoden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey pixie
my name is tenzing but you can call be zing .
my fav romantic movie is : ddlj
my fav actor : alman khan
my actress: kim so eun ( she is a korean actress i didn't like bollywood actress )
i love tbp and all of them who are part of it
specially kisha i know you told not related to tbp but aadat sa majboor.
i basically love romantic and senty music and english songs only include jb , taylor swift and 1d.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Akshi!!! haha..I am trying out the name already..lol;)
and you love kash the best out of all three? A Big HI-5!! I also loved them the most, they had super chemistry, I left the show after shilpa was replaced and came back after she back..heheh..😆
and of course, Siddharth is cute, too!! Actually, I am more of a Siddharth fan than varun, but I do like both!<3<3
And famous in D3 forum? Hmm..I wonder what it is about you?!! ahahah..well, I hope I can find that quality in you in TBP forum, too...:))
and my age? lol..ahahah..click on my profile and you will see it! lol..;)
and last but not least, my fellow rahian..🤗
earlier, I was going to write my fellow rahian but then changed my mind, but it's super awesome meeting a rahi fan!! So I can share my craziness over rahi with them..hahaha;)
springkissed thumbnail
Shazzy, really? And me, too! No RDJ, No Ironman. I feel like Ironman is him, you can't change the actor and if you do then the actor is going to have to copy him and you can't really copy him. I don't even know..that would make things so complicated. I honestly wouldn't watch it without RDJ, too!! Hope he does one more!! But, he is up for avengers 2! Yay, atleast we will get to see him there<3<3

And pepper and tony! One of most favorite couples! Gosh, I am still not over that rooftop kiss from Ironman 2! So cute and hot at the same time!!..
springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: tenzingchoden

hey pixie

my name is tenzing but you can call be zing .
my fav romantic movie is : ddlj
my fav actor : alman khan
my actress: kim so eun ( she is a korean actress i didn't like bollywood actress )
i love tbp and all of them who are part of it
specially kisha i know you told not related to tbp but aadat sa majboor.
i basically love romantic and senty music and english songs only include jb , taylor swift and 1d.

Hey zing! It's very nice meeting you! ðŸ˜ƒ
And ddlj? That's a bollywood classic!:)
Mehwish loves salman khan, too. You're another salman fan:)) And I know kim so eun, I have liked her in boys over flowers! she is very cute<3
and don't worry about mentioning TBP cast..hahah..It is a given since we are all fans of the show..lol:)
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolpixie

Shazzy, really? And me, too! No RDJ, No Ironman. I feel like Ironman is him, you can't change the actor and if you do then the actor is going to have to copy him and you can't really copy him. I don't even know..that would make things so complicated. I honestly wouldn't watch it without RDJ, too!! Hope he does one more!! But, he is up for avengers 2! Yay, atleast we will get to see him there<3<3

And pepper and tony! One of most favorite couples! Gosh, I am still not over that rooftop kiss from Ironman 2! So cute and hot at the same time!!..

And the DANCE in Iron Man 1<3
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I believe I need no introduction, hm?
Well, I already told you all about my movie obsessions, right?
Kya bataun phir? :O
Ask me something, anything, I'll answer, k?
springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

I believe I need no introduction, hm?

Well, I already told you all about my movie obsessions, right?
Kya bataun phir? :O
Ask me something, anything, I'll answer, k?

Yes, Mam! You need no introduction with me!;)
But, no, we have never discussed movies in detail and you have never told me about your favorite movies, and if we have it was a brief sentence or two..:))
So spill now!! I want to know who you like...and what movies you like..
Of course I already know who you LOVE in tellywood, none other than Mr. Fahad ali..hahaha..😉
But, I am much more interested in seeing who you love in bollywood or even hollywood if you don't watch bollywood movies..Though, I am much more interested in knowing you taste in bollywood since I kind of already know what kind of hollywood movies you like..hahah..😃

springkissed thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

And the DANCE in Iron Man 1<3

I know! The Dance, and their almost kiss<3<3
But, they made up for that almost kiss with a super cute kiss in the 2nd movie so I was all the more happy..Now, looking forward to their scenes in Ironman 3..Can't wait! ðŸ˜ƒ
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, Mam! You need no introduction with me!;)
But, no, we have never discussed movies in detail and you have never told me about your favorite movies, and if we have it was a brief sentence or two..:))
So spill now!! I want to know who you like...and what movies you like..
Of course I already know who you LOVE in tellywood, none other than Mr. Fahad ali..hahaha..😉
But, I am much more interested in seeing who you love in bollywood or even hollywood if you don't watch bollywood movies..Though, I am much more interested in knowing you taste in bollywood since I kind of already know what kind of hollywood movies you like..hahah..😃

Alright then. :)
Well, no one really you know..damn, I love him/her types...
But Tom Felton comes pretty close! ;)
Favourite movie? Nothing specific. Like I told you, I have a thing for action. So Die Hard is love <3
Other than that..and other action stuff...miscellaneous stuff...Catch Me If You Can, Robin Hood, Green Hornet...and well...can't remember half of them. :P
Bollywood? If there is one movie that I can watch any and every time...it has to be Karan Arjun! :P
Dialogues tak rat gaye hain! :P It's such a laugh riot!
Apart from that...none...none that I can watch and keep on watching...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know! The Dance, and their almost kiss<3<3</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But, they made up for that almost kiss with a super cute kiss in the 2nd movie so I was all the more happy..Now, looking forward to their scenes in Ironman 3..Can't wait!😃</font>

Pix...I had so many Tony-Pepper feels. Throughout the movie it was clear that Pepper had become Tony's first priority. Eeps<3<3. And Pepper is just something else altogether in this part. She absolutely ROCKS!!!!