Bade Acche Laggte Hai

So Karthik is Jhanvi's husband???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swetaaga20

IF-Stunnerz

swetaaga20

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
When Jhanvi was introduced n his husband was not shown,i was wondering who could it be. Even his name is not yet declared. Will it be someone whom Priya knows.  Based on the article saying that the leap is going to happen next week,its clear that its Karthik. Not sure whether they are married or its just a surrogacy track though. But how can that be possible? In yesterday's episode,Jahnvi's husband came to hospital & priya went to meet him. In the next scene,she came to the court with proofs against Ayesha that Jahnvi's husband had. That means Priya met him. How come that is possible? Did Karthik send someone else to the hospital instead of going himself? What will happen to Natasha now,she'll be completely heart-broken now. She became a dutiful daughter-in-law after a long time. Will she again turn negative?? Dont know what will happen   :(   
Please share ur thoughts...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Karthik is Jhanvi's husband???" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--RaYa--

--RaYa--

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hi! It is quite possible that they have left the track open. Janvi's husband will be revealed in few day's time, maybe next week and it has to be Kartik. I don't think Priya has met Kartik in the hospital. The explanation will be shown sometime later when they explore into the track. 

What I think would have happened in the hospital is when Priya went inside to meet Janvi's husband, he would have left the room leaving a note and the photos behind for Priya. Obviously Kartik knew that Priya is keen to meet the him and he wouldn't take a risk being near Janvi when Priya is in the same hospital. 

And frankly speaking I am sure leap is NOT happening next week. Read the news about leap in TOI, Ram said there is still a lot of time. Even TOI hinted that leap will happen in July/August. So till then creatives will show Kartik-Nuts-Janvi as support track with RaYa, Pihu and the new born (well yet to be born) as main. There is so much to happen before leap. So chill! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvjineejiggsswetaaga20

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u RaYa, first of all leap can't take place so sudden, lots if things are need to be settled down and moreover Jhanvi Karthik track is coming up and again an emotional turmoil is round the corner and RaYa has to handle this jointly unlike the previous time and with this the new born one, Ram will not miss single chance thus time, and yes u were right the leap is planned for July/August, so lots of mire things are coming up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tv

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
But if Janvi's Husband is Karthik , didn't Sid recognize him in the ragistar's Office? Only Aye was completely drunk!

aditiarora

swetaaga20

IF-Stunnerz

swetaaga20

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

But if Janvi's Husband is Karthik , didn't Sid recognize him in the ragistar's Office? Only Aye was completely drunk!

How will Sid recognise Karthik as Karthik was never present there. They have only shown that the only witness to this marriage is that Pandit & Jahnvi,no one else. Thats why Raya were searching for Jahnvi else they wud have tried to search for her husband also.

Annthew

IF-Dazzler

Annthew

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetaaga20

Originally posted by PKBAAA

How will Sid recognise Karthik as Karthik was never present there. They have only shown that the only witness to this marriage is that Pandit & Jahnvi,no one else. Thats why Raya were searching for Jahnvi else they wud have tried to search for her husband also.

But didn't they mention that Janvi was also there 2 get married or may b i am wrong. But why was she there , that too head covered & in red saree? i'm so confused.

FaultInOurStars

IF-Rockerz

FaultInOurStars

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
omg wat?it is karthik?no plz no:( keya faltu ki story hey ye:(

aditiarora

Groupbie

aditiarora

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
i guess its d case of  surrogacy coz a few  days
earlier it was shown dat nuts lied to her MIL n has gone sumwhere ( i guess out of country since she mentioned abt airport) so might b she is knowing all dis...

Edited by aditiarora - 02 May 2013 at 5:12am

Cutie4197

Post Reply New Post

Go to top