Devon ke Dev Mahadev

dont u think DKDM's losing the "Magic" it 1ce had?

shaileshsay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"remember the glory of the show when Mohit n' Mouni did  ❤️romantic scenes" 

The show today runs  👏good but not exceptional as it used to be. Jalandhar thing they are showing now is over  😕hyped...
Edited by shaileshsay - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was very good till March but this J track is not working for many of us. Over hyped like u say. Thats it. 
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Cv's has streched jalandhar's track. DKDM never showed a track for more than a week or 2 and we all are used to it that's why some people feel the current track boring and streching
shaileshsay thumbnail
the show was so superb during the sati shiv love story, that i used to remember my own love when shiv sati did the romantic scenes. even the acting of ganeshji is brilliant. but the jalandhar thing is overhyped due to over use of technology, and a not so good attempt to add extra spice
shaileshsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya24

It was very good till March but this J track is not working for many of us. Over hyped like u say. Thats it. 

liked ur word 'J factor'
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This show is not only about love, it shows a lot more. Shivji- Sati phase had it's own charm though it had lot of fiction to it. Even J track has fiction. It's reaching it's main part with J's wedding to Vrinda.
TRP of the show had increased after Veerbhadra's entry, as most of the part shown after that had reference to Puranas.
The current Astanga Yoga is one of the best track, no other show has ever tryed to explain Yoga in somuch detail & it's going in slow pace which is normal as it gives us time to understand.
Why one should always see  a show as a love story or for Chemistry of the lead pair. Our Mythology offeres much more then just a LS. It's Shivji- Paravti's love only which is making them undergo so much for each other & for the benifits of others.

shaileshsay thumbnail
one who has truely loved some body in their life will easily understand the difference
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Everyone has loved someone in their life. As a child we love our parents, our siblings. After growing up one comes across their friends, with whom we share a love hate relationship. Then one may come across some one, get attracted, that person may be your life partener or soulmate or best friend. But there is life much beyond that stage. That relation grows up, one has to learn to hold on to that relation, by being with him/ her or setting him/ her free, if that person was meant for you, will be with you or will come back to you. life doesn't stop at any stage.
Most of us have or will be experiencing these stages in our life. One need not publicise love, it has to be felt, experienced. This is explained well in this show- various stages of love. So it's just one's pov, this show still has it's loyal viewers, has not at all lost it's charm. Something or the other holds us to this show.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SERIOUSLLYY :( I dont know what it is, but SOMETHING IS MISSING! Something is there which is not there now which used to create wonders whenever i watched any episodes...#STRANGEE
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree completely with your reference to the ashtanga yoga.DKD Mahadev is a mythological with deep philosophical overtones and undertones, not a Shiva-Parvati or Shiva-Sati love story alone, and it has to be taken like that. At least, unlike the run of the mill serials, they do not change the storyline for the sake of TRPs!

Moreover, the Jalandhar track is fascinating, above all because of the character of Jalandhar. He is a curious mixture of many qualities.

-Innocence - part of him is still that 8 year old whose life was centred on his mother. I simply loved that little boy, and the courage with which he coped with the crippling trauma of his mother being murdered in front of his eyes.

-Great strength, great courage and even greater prowess as a warrior, plus the intelligence of a strategist who can match the devas in both tactics and strategy.

-Arrogance, not the arrogance of power but the arrogance of excellence. He cares only for excellence, and that is why, in a reflection of modern ideas of democracy, he does not want a hereditary monarchy for the asuras, but  to have their kings chosen only for being sarvashreshta.

-A deep sense of responsibility towards the asuras who have made him their own and accepted a matsyakanya's son as their king.

-Unquestioning devotion towards the guru who took charge of him, saved him from Indra, and made him what he is today.

-Integrity and a sense of honour, in life and in war.

-An almost reluctant love for Vrinda, which is the first feeling he has ever had for himself, and which he, despite being so introverted, is able to confess to her directly and with amazing gentleness.

-Finally, the burning desire to be revenged on the murderer of his mother.

He is a superb king and would have been a very good husband and father, but I expect that his whole personality will soon be overtaken by what the ancient Greeks called hubris,or overweening pride and  vaulting ambition. He will thus overreach himself, go over and beyond what his guru Shukracharya, himself  a devotee of Mahadev, advises him to do. In the process, he will probably destroy himself, but then his end, as he is a Shivansh, will be a relatively gentle merging back into the whole of which he is a part, Shiva.

One has to appreciate such a complex personality, which is not black or white or even grey, but a shifting blend of colours.

Vrinda too is not the usual coy, blushing maiden, but a woman professional in her own right, to use modern terminology, with enough courage to face the arrows without flinching, and enough spirit to stand up to Jalandhar. I was  a tad disappointed yesterday that she did not make the slightest effort to get what she really wants, either thru telling her father directly, or telling Jalandhar to take care of it in a way that would not hurt her father's honour. But then she is not really a modern girl, for all her professionalism and her courage, but  an obedient daughter who is bound by the sanskaars  she was brought up  to follow.

All in all, an  unusual and  very interesting couple.

I do not at all mind the number of weeks being devoted to the three tracks that are ongoing at present - the astanga yoga track, the Jalandhar track, and now the Mahakaal track. The footage is divided roughly half and half between the first 2 tracks, and I find both absorbing.

You are absolutely correct, good things take time, like fine cooking. One cannot always eat only fast food!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: mnx12

This show is not only about love, it shows a lot more. Shivji- Sati phase had it's own charm though it had lot of fiction to it. Even J track has fiction. It's reaching it's main part with J's wedding to Vrinda.
TRP of the show had increased after Veerbhadra's entry, as most of the part shown after that had reference to Puranas.
The current Astanga Yoga is one of the best track, no other show has ever tryed to explain Yoga in somuch detail & it's going in slow pace which is normal as it gives us time to understand.
Why one should always see  a show as a love story or for Chemistry of the lead pair. Our Mythology offeres much more then just a LS. It's Shivji- Paravti's love only which is making them undergo so much for each other & for the benifits of others.

Edited by sashashyam - 10 years ago