Page 1 of 112

Page 1
Page   of 112
Page 2 Page 112

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for supporting my FF IPKKND Season 2 and making it a hit.Because of u all it has reached its 2nd thread. For the 1st time my FF reached its 3rd thread.

Link to 1st thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3441884

Link to 2nd thread:

pt33:pg1
pt34:pg10
pt35:pg19
pt36:pg27
pt37:pg35
pt38:pg44
pt39-pg53
pt40:pg63
Pt41:pg71
pt42:pg78
pt43:pg88
pg44:pg98

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Season 2 Part 33

I dedicate this part to Jenny Avni as she wants me to include Arnav's Maa's letter in this FF.

Khushi was clearing the cupboard.A paper touched her hand.She took it and opened it.She became emotional seeing the content of the letter.
K:This is Arnavji's Maa's letter.And it's for me.
"My chotey is short tempered,but there is a lot of love in his heart. My daughter in law...you need to have patience to tolerate his anger and return him his love tenfold".
Khushi kept the letter close to her bosom.
K:Yes Maa'your chotey is short tempered.But his heart if full of love.I love him a lot and I will give him so much of love that he will forget to get angry.
Arnav came inside.He saw Khushi holding the letter close to her heart.
A:Khushi'this paper?
K:Arnavji'this is Maa's letter for her chotey's daughter in law.Why did'nt you show this letter to me?
A:Sorry Khushi.But actually there was no need to show this letter to you.Because like Maa,you also understand me very well.You don't need to read her letter to understand my character.And you are really patient with me.Infact only you can tolerate me.Maa has asked her daughter in law to love me tenfold I love her.But you are loving me more than she can even imagine though I am not able to give a baby to you.
Khushi's eyes got filled up with tears.
Khushi folded the letter and kept it inside the cupboard.She moved towards Arnav.
K:Arnavji'.why are you always talking like this?I am happy with you.But sometimes I am sad that you are a bit too perfect for me.
A:But the truth is that you are too perfect for me.

K:Don't talk like this.We both are perfect for each other and never ever talk like this.
Arnav kept quiet.He was upset.She wiped his tears and caressed him..Her touch was soothing for him.

Kyun Khwabon Pe Tere Saaye Hai,
Dil Kyun Hai Tanha Mera,
Kyun Khamoshi Hai Zubaan pe meri,
Ashkon se keh paun na,
Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve.

Arnav:Khushi'.Maa wanted to make her daughter in law wear her bangles also.But she could'nt.But I did make you wear her bangles.But that was not done happily with love.I did that only to make Mami and all feel that we were happy after our first wedding.Dadi also gave you the bangles before our 2nd wedding.But even she did'nt do that sincerely.But that's not what Maa wanted.I feel very upset about it. Now I want to correct my mistake.
He took Maa's bangles and made her wear them emotionally.Khushi became very emotional.
K:Arnavji,that day when you made me wear Maa's bangles I did'nt know it's importance.But now I know the value of these bangles.
He smiled.They both looked at each other emotionally.
Kyun Nazrain Teri Yun Anjaan Hain,
Ankhain hain meri bhi Nam ,
Kyun Pakar Bhi Tm Ko Khoya Hai,
Hum Kyun Na Ban Paye Hum,
Kyun Dard Hai Itnaaa,
Tere Ishq Main,
Rabba Ve Rabba Ve
Rabba Ve Rabba ve...

Nani came back from the temple.Laxmi ran towards her.
Nani took her in her arms and caressed her softly.
Everybody smiled.
Akash touched her feet.She blessed him.
Nani:Happy birthday Akash bitwa.Let God bless you with lots of happiness.
Ak:Thank you so much Nani.
Akash got blessed by his parents.Everyone wished him 'Happy Birthday'.
Nani:I did puja for both Akash and Druv.
Manorama became very emotional.
Akash became very upset.
Ak:Maa'
Mamaji became upset seeing Manorama's tears:Manorama,relax'
Mano:A mother cannot control her tears even if it's easy for the father to forget everything.
Mamaji became very upset.Manorama went away.
Payal:Akash'why Maaji is crying?
Akash kept quiet.
Mamaji:Akash'go to your mother.She needs you now.
Ak:Yes dad.
Akash went to Manorama's room.She was crying there.

Ak:Maa'

Manorama hugged him.
Mano:Akash'.I have only you.You are my only son.Don't leave me and go.
Ak:Maa'where will I go leaving you?
Mamo:I don't know why I have this fear that you will also leave me.
Ak:Never Maa'never.I will be always with you.
She smiled.
Mano:You know Akash bitwa'?Whenever I see you becoming closer to Payal,I fear that you are going away from me.
Ak:No Maa.That's just your unnecessary fear.Payal is not that sort of a lady.She loves you.She respects yoir feelings.She wants us to be happy with each other.Because of that for a long time she even hesitated to marry me.Please don't misunderstand her.
Manorama nodded her head emotionally:Yes Akash bitwa.I understand'Payal is innocent.
Suddenly they see Payal looking at them emotionally standing at the door way.
Manorama went near Payal.
M:Payal bitiya'
Payal was surprised.For the first time Manorama called her with love.Payal became very emotional.
P:Maaji!
They hugged each other shedding tears.Akash became really emotional seeing how his mother accepted his wife whole heartedly.
Khushi who passed by saw Payal and Manorama hugging each other with a surprise.She really felt happy for her sister whose only worry was Manorama's anger for her.
Payal smiled from the bottom of heart:Maaji...I am so happy today.

Mano:Me too Payal.

Payal covered Akash's eyes with her hands and led him to the front room.
Ak:Payal'where are you taking me to?
P:Wait'Akash'
Payal removed her hands from his eyes.Akash saw a pineapple cake on the table.
He was surprised.
Ak:Wow!
Khushi:How is it jeejaji?Jeeji searched for yoir favourite pineapple cake's recipie and baked this specially for you.
Akash and Payal smiled.

Akash looked at Payal romantically holding her hands:Thank you so much Payal.
She smiled.
Akash's cut the cake and fed Manorama,Payal,Nani,Mamaji,Anjali,Gauri,NK and Arnav.
Manorama fed him a pudding.
Mano:Hello hi bye bye'This is a special Pineapple pudding I made for you my son.
Ak:It's really tasty.
Manorama became happy.
They all had a lot of fun.
Nani:I really wish Druv is also there with us here.It would have been so nice.Right?
Mamaji and Manorama became really sad.Nani felt it difficult to face Manorama as her words were the cause of Manorama's pain.

Manorama ran away crying.Everyone became upset.
Anjali:Nani,you should not have talked about Druv.
Nani became upset:How can I not remember Druv today?Today is his birthday also.
Khushi:Who is Druv?
Payal:Why is Maaji crying when she hears about Druv?
Rahul:Yes'she really became upset hearing the name 'Druv'.Who is he?
Ak:He is my twin brother.
Payal,Khushi,Gauri and Rahul were shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 28 May 2013 at 1:09am

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011smsk2106honeyboney1khalidamohamed6suganya91raji_c07sunshaeykhanmadihaarshian_89bhambarifanfollowershrushti24Gurpreet1991Archu61aarushhtkymararArshi2gthr4evrRachna_ArHichughnlpallavisarkarangelVClasya123titanichomelessvava.s.rnamithasmilesIma_ZiakhoobsurataZakiZthiyamappytokyo-Gitanjali-crazyfanofdsdvSarunArshiIpkkptlarnavbarunArshiNmaNervsAlai123sarita_barunSeethusarozzAneesahJabeen..Anisha12..DanieshArnavSweta...suhi.mahicoolhi1988sushnaArshidiehardfanranjanatripathiMJ_K2desigirl_sydellPhoenixTearsdis_arshiITS_LEENAarnavkhushi22rsusmitasanluvugpopstarMahi1219bhavnahArHiLover-xRhysennsreemeerapakpearlMishti13Alyaa_27kiran_ratidazzling_gloryalicia212desisweetheart9manikkaphillips_2909JennyAvniVYGA89ameena671sspoorthychandana.sRohinidsruthicksana11Parud_Foreverchilli5seeta_naipsARS24Shades-Of-LoveAngel13KaSh-Maneet-Fansummaiyasayedswetha10khwaishfanjeb1tinselAkorshimandy15keenu_kkShafoo..Anita..-dosy_devil-pinky89ara_000Sri_Radhamishti_17spvdNichussArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16aishu3003-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND2 Th3 Pt44 Maha Episode" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyAvni

IF-Rockerz

JennyAvni

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Unres

First of all congrats on the new thread Party seeing thread 3 I realized I had to catch up with so many updates..Secondly ur choice of pics is always perfect.. I know it must taken a lot if effort n I say it's worth the whole..
Starting with the holi update , finally they admit it Day Dreaming u r giving us a dream season 2.. Thanks for that Hug I always love to read the family moments n these updates felt like they were all on a holiday having fun Thumbs Up khushi's shocking past, Khushi standing by her love,Arnav - gauri scene, cute rabba ve moments very beautifully penned.. Arshi ne kitne jodiyon ko milaya including their own LOL

Thanks for letting Khushi finally know abt Arnav's moms letter.. Warna CV's tho usse bilkul bhol hi gaye..I loved the reasoning Arnav gave Khushi for y he dint give her the letter n finally bangles are wr they shud be Tongue good it's akaashji's bday coz we never gotto see it Thumbs Up mami - payal hug is definitely a Kodak moment.Dhruv is akaash's twin brother? Now that's interesting atleast w get to know who he is Wink Thanx for this update n the PM jasmine

Edited by JennyAvni - 02 May 2013 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shades-Of-Love

alicia212

IF-Rockerz

alicia212

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
wow great story plz update soon
cong on the new thread and i'm really loving this story of your
thanks for the pm

rehsanzsobti

IF-Dazzler

rehsanzsobti

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
sweet arshi moment.manoroma acceted payal.dhruv is akash twins brother.loved the update

suhi.mahi

Goldie

suhi.mahi

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
awesome...

ArshiNmaNervs

Goldie

ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
new entry.nice update.thnx 4 d pm

Rohinid

IF-Rockerz