how can they so Heartless [VB Note Pg9] - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sami_taarey

@bold part may be u r right. 
About swayam her i mention in topic about  her bhai.But no problem.
I have so much respect for Swayam's character becoz its ideal in D3.we didnt expect anything from gang. My point is how can a person like swaym not even tried to talk with her sees even after he sensed her condition. After saying sorry only he will take his action.

About swayam, u please try to differentiate between personal and professional...

in atrium he is a captain of the team not a brother and mainly taani is a GS there not her sister ...

Then how did u expect him to support her in atrium...As a GS what she did may be wrong and as a sister what she did may be right... and that is the reason he simply remained quiet...

Therefore never mix personal and professional

See if Taani wants to share her problems with someone, why cannot she go and tell swayam?

she could have run to her brother and let her heart out and said all her problems right? I think in real life when we need someone, we run to them without waiting for them to come and ask. 

P.S its my POV, because when i'm sad i go to my brother and tell him. 

Originally posted by diya.sharma

I remember 2 situations where Taani clearly said to swayam that they she doesn't want him to help her in college or don't want anyone to pity her because she is swayam's sister!!

1) before TR confession when Rey says that he is being silent because Taani is swayam's sister. she makes swayam promise that not to help her in college (cannot remember the exact dialogue)

2) During the CS replacement matter it was clear Taani is a GS and swayam is only a ACS in college!!

So why should an ACS understand  GS? when Taani thinks him as a brother, he should also think her as a sister, when Taani thinks she is a GS, swayam should go into ACS mode?

By the way, why cannot Taani handle her own problems? 

How much should swayam do more for his sister to please taani fans? Should he die for his sister that you will be pleased? he has done more than what he needs to do.. 

After rishi shikawat enters and when she found his brother upset by his dad.She went and talk to him and understand his situation and she feed him food with her hands. That was also happened after TR  Confession and taayam rift abou CS thing. When swayam needs someone to talk taani goes and talk to him.I didnt want swyam will help her . Does is go and talk to her heartly when he see some girl who was heartbroken and in a big problem.

After rishi shikawat enters and when she found his brother upset by his dad.She went and talk to him and understand his situation and she feed him food with her hands. That was also happened after TR  Confession and taayam rift abou CS thing. When swayam needs someone to talk taani goes and talk to him.I didnt want swyam will help her . Does is go and talk to her heartly when he see some girl who was heartbroken and in a big problem.

again and again i am telling the TM one thing...

try to differentiate between personal and professional...

the context what u are saying is bro - sis not GS - ACS
Originally posted by diya.sharma

See if Taani wants to share her problems with someone, why cannot she go and tell swayam?

she could have run to her brother and let her heart out and said all her problems right? I think in real life when we need someone, we run to them without waiting for them to come and ask. 

P.S its my POV, because when i'm sad i go to my brother and tell him. 

I didnt say ur POV is wrong If taani wants to share her problems with someone,As a sis she has a right to go and tell her problem. Whenever swayam is in a problem taani goes and ask many times to tell him but he never tells her. At that time taani try to console him.Here swayam know the problem of her still he didnt try to help her talk her untill she says sorry? 

I dont think the gang scene happened at swayam's place!! I'm talking about college. in college Taani is a GS and he is an ACS! 

So Swayam got scolded in front of Taani so she knew the problem... but how will swayam know what happened in between TR or for that matter in the college website.

why didnt Taani go and talk to him? 

I didnt say ur POV is wrong If taani wants to share her problems with someone,As a sis she has a right to go and tell her problem. Whenever swayam is in a problem taani goes and ask many times to tell him but he never tells her. At that time taani try to console him.Here swayam know the problem of her still he didnt try to help her talk her untill she says sorry? 

Again im telling you, in college matter its professional!!!! see swayam didn't need to go and talk to Tauji and get all hurt. he went their because he couldn't see his sister cry!! 

If she was upset at home, swayam does go and ask her!! didn't he go and ask Taani what she was trying to do by hiding Rey's identity? 

Originally posted by aarush123

again and again i am telling the TM one thing...

try to differentiate between personal and professional...

the context what u are saying is bro - sis not GS - ACS
  So what  u want to say that swayan cant understand her pain and he cant talk to her when she was heartbroken.
dszgfdsgEdited by darkes - 10 years ago
@ diya.sharma  and aarush123 swayam is so professional at that time thats why let her be the way she was shattered.  After she said sorry and her POv i expected a good bond b/w them.But i understood that i cant expect much from them. Edited by sami_taarey - 10 years ago