Randeep- Shahana Face off tonight!What next?

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh i was desperately waiting 4 this since this new season started.Its coming up tonight.They always had a great great scene whenever came face to face.I so hope this time too we'll witness d same magic of 2612.The spice is back with Shahana's return.Now it will be another battle 4 randeep to fight against d antinationals and d system again.Shahana will surely use this opportunity fully against him.It will be interesting 2 watch how Ran will manage to prove his innocence in this situation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mana-maaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
picture perfect ... love you dashing Randeep ... bechara Sameer Marchant ...phase gayaa bechaaraaa... waiting for today's epiđź‘Ź
anyatwo2 thumbnail
I agree the show has become very interesting. But for a change why can't they show the system supporting Randeep?
Otherwise when 2613 ends, they will again show Randeep being convicted for breaking rules rather then he getting awards and appreciation for saving the country.
RoseyKush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am exciteddd too!! I cant wait to see them
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyatwo2

I agree the show has become very interesting. But for a change why can't they show the system supporting Randeep?

Otherwise when 2613 ends, they will again show Randeep being convicted for breaking rules rather then he getting awards and appreciation for saving the country.

Ya its a good idea.They never showed a clash between STF n RAW 4 their employees.U never know may be this season they come up with such plot where STF Commissner may support Ran.I so wish to to see him getting his due recognition 4 his loyality 2wards d country.
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseyKush

I am exciteddd too!! I cant wait to see them

Waiting eagerly to watch that.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Ya its a good idea.They never showed a clash between STF n RAW 4 their employees.U never know may be this season they come up with such plot where STF Commissner may support Ran.I so wish to to see him getting his due recognition 4 his loyality 2wards d country.

OMG - you 2 have written exactly what I have been feeling.  Randeep is the one who saved the country with Rashmi from 2612.  What they have done to him called a criminal and now after today's episode surely a murderer! GRRR

Randeep character deserves to be recognised for the patriot he is.  He deserves the rewards and promotion and system support.

He is not a superman, how they showed him hurting after the tribunal in Delhi when they do not recognize his efforts instead suspend him.  He remembers all the times he risked his life for the country getting shot numerous times, diffusing bombs without any protective suit.  That is why what he still does is even more heroic.

Common how much can you show one man taking.  That is why it is so important for Rashmi to be with him immediately.  She is the one who gives him support in 2612 in that episode where he says charo baju se ghir gaya ho ---- He needs her support now more than ever. 
Love you Rashdeep

We want our Randeep with all his due recognition and glory.

I think Kashyap character should be behind bars not RandeepCos now it is made clear that he was the one to bring Randeep & Rashmi in SIU, Swami was just following his orders.

It makes me fume that they are doing this.  Of course it is good from serial track point of view.  I just hope like you said that for once they show a clash between RAW and STF and the Commissioner come to his senses and they support their guy who is right and honest.  The sooner the better. 

To quote Kashyap - to hell with you Kashyap

I want Shahana to be cowering and helpless and on the run now.

What do you 2 think?

Edited by MaddyO - 11 years ago
Shivaanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mana-maaneet

picture perfect ... love you dashing Randeep ... bechara Sameer Marchant ...phase gayaa bechaaraaa... waiting for today's epiđź‘Ź

U r sooo right.He was just awesome in yesterday epi.I'm eagerly waiting 4 tonite epi.Sameer is gone.
anyatwo2 thumbnail
Fully agree with you MaddyO. It is high time that they show Randeep getting support from somewhere. Where has the commissioner disappeared? Why should only Randeep be on the run always? It would definitely be very nice to see Shahana on the run.

I know this is only a show. But the message it should send across is that everyone should join hands in fighting terrorism and not just a single person.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyatwo2

Fully agree with you MaddyO. It is high time that they show Randeep getting support from somewhere. Where has the commissioner disappeared? Why should only Randeep be on the run always? It would definitely be very nice to see Shahana on the run.

I know this is only a show. But the message it should send across is that everyone should join hands in fighting terrorism and not just a single person.

I agree fully totally with the entire thing you have written.  That is why highlighted everything!

We all know 2612 was about a citizen a simple girl getting drawn into terrorism for no fault of hers and Randeep Rathore as brave STF officer helping her.

What are they doing here.  I am sorry but i love Randeep & Rashmi but I hope they do not turn into Rambo and (what can be the word?) Rambin!  The fact that they are everyday characters is what they do is more heroic. 

I so want Shahana on the run.  I am making seperate post about today's episode, hope you give your comment.