meme4u.com

Happy Birthday!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone..would like to wish someone on their special day, today!

amud

On your Birthday, my friend, let's promise to make this year even more fun!

You are such a special friend, 
Who deserves a special day, 
For being who you are and 
Bringing joy in every way. 
You make me smile and laugh, 
with everything you do, 
So today I get to send 
A special Birthday wish to you! 

Finding a great friend is like looking for a four leaf clover. But I did get lucky! Happy Birthday! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.

I've made all arrangements for someone to drive us home. Do you know why? Because we are going to celebrate and have a party for your Birthday!

Am I the first one to wish you Happy Birthday today? NO? The second one? No? Doesn't matter, in my mind I was the first one who thought of you at midnight on your special day Smile

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. Happy Birthday to you!

May you enjoy a day of doing 
The special things you like to do, 
Because today is your birthday 
And it's all about only you!

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

Wishing my friend a beautiful day 
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way 
May all be good and all come true 
On this very special day for you!

Enjoy the music as your friends chant the lovely Happy Birthday song! Make the most of your big day today!

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!  

My friend, it's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Celebrate your Birthday, you deserve the best!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday!" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top