Page 2 Page 6

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
What was your favorite KDrama?

I LOVED CITY HUNTER THE BEST!!!!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogolnajialuv88bewakoofLadki-AngelaKaParI-gal.angelAnjilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite KDrama??" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikolai_gogol

Goldie

nikolai_gogol

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Secret Garden! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzitutu982-AngelaKaParI-Bigbang_GD

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I have three fav shows:
City Hunter b/c of Lee Min Ho (he's hot and dashingDay Dreaming)
Goong Prince Hours b/c of Yoon Eun Hye (such a great actress by far)
Playfull Kiss b/c of Kim Hyun Joong (I'm in love w/ himDay Dreaming)

xoxo
Anji

Edited by Anjilicious - 05 May 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982-AngelaKaParI-

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjilicious

I have three fav shows:
City Hunter b/c of Lee Min Ho (he's hot and dashingDay Dreaming)
Goong Prince Hours b/c of Yoon Eun Hye (such a great actress by far)
Playfull Kiss b/c of Kim Hyun Joong (I'm in love w/ himDay Dreaming)

xoxo
Anji

I have yet to see Goong. I love yoon eun hye and I agree, she is a great actress.so natural. 

-AngelaKaParI-Anjilicious

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tutu982

I have yet to see Goong. I love yoon eun hye and I agree, she is a great actress.so natural. 

Princess Hours aka Goong is a MUST watch show...you should definitely watch it.. It's available on netflix and viki...Yoon Eun Hye is fabulous in itEmbarrassedBig smile

tutu982-AngelaKaParI-

tutu982

tutu982

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjilicious

Originally posted by tutu982

Princess Hours aka Goong is a MUST watch show...you should definitely watch it.. It's available on netflix and viki...Yoon Eun Hye is fabulous in itEmbarrassedBig smile

I recently finished cofee prince so I will definetly watch it next !!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
my favs are City Hunter love LMH Heart n Bridal Mask love JW..Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

kshows_fangirl

Goldie

kshows_fangirl

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I posted this on another topic too..so posting the same ...:)

I started with K shows with the eye candy Lee Min Ho..Embarrassed...Love this guy , Hyun Bin, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Lee Dong Wook( this guy is HOT, especially his eyes, so intense!!! I can stare at him all day long). I don't have one fav, as I like varieties of them, and I can watch them more than once.
 1.  Personal Taste (My first K Drama)
 2. City Hunter
 3. Boys over Flowers
 4. Faith (Got so obsessed with Lee Min Ho, that decided to see al his dramas, I personally loved him the most in Personal Taste, City Hunter and Boys over Flowers in that sequence)
 5. Playful Kiss (I have watched the Taiwanese version of it, and loved it too, they actually have 2 seasons)
 6. Secret Garden (This is one of the best K dramas I have watched, the hotness and chemistry Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won have is enough to burn the screen, and she is one of the best actress I have seen! The kissing scenes are passionate in this drama, one of the few K shows that where actors actually really weren't scared to kiss!)
 7. Scent of a Woman ( The most realistic and emotional K dram I have watched, I cried tears and sometimes they were happy and sometimes the were sad, I really have no words for this show! Kim Sun-Ah and Lee Dong Wook tango dance sequence is the best one I have watched in K shows, since the kissing is so restrained in K shows, but the dance sequences in this drama didn't need any kissing, I was shouting out aloud already "GET A ROOM ALREADY"!!..Haha..wish they dated in real life!)
 8. My Name is Kim SamSoon...(Can I say I love Kim Sun-Ah?!! Every show of hers, I have loved! her appearance is very different here compared to Scent of a Woman, and City Hall, but that is waht I most loved about it..She played the role of day to day Korean woman, and I guess that was partly the reason of this show being such a huge success! And, Hyun Bin love this guy, but I will be biased when I say that I loved Hyun Bin the most in Secret Garden)
 9. King 2 Hearts!  (Loved Ha Ji Won, same as Kim Sun- Ah , she has never disappointed me with her performances and her shows. I loved the plot (North and south Korea), definitely in my list of top 5 K shows)
 10. My Princess (I simply loved this show, got really addicted to this one! There are so many good K shows)
 11. I Miss You (Emotional, crime, mystery, passion, first love, it had everything, constantly kept me wondering what is going to happen next)
 12. Heartstrings (I am addicted to the songs used in this show "You have fallen for me"...Loved it! )
 13. You are Beautiful (Ahh!! I laughed so hard when I was watching this show, loved the ending, it could have been much better, but hey the lead actor makes up for the eye candy Wink)
 14. Love Rain (Tops my list of the most romantic K shows I have ever watched! Very touching especially their parents story)
 15. Lie to Me ( I loved this one too! Loved the story, the chemistry and the kisses were great! had one of my fav lead actors). 
 16. The Last Scandal of My Life (Loved this K shows!! One of the most comedy filled shows, and better than Full House in terms of characterization and plot)
 17. Full House ( Can I say that the leas actress is truly beautiful!! I loved the shows, but I found Last Scandal of  My Life a much better version of this)
 18. City Hall ( Definitely in my top K shows!! An extremely awesome show!! )
 19. Level 7 Civil Servant ( I loved this show! Even though people hated that the lead actress was older than the lead actor in real life, I didn't care, I found it very good, and adored their chemistry)
 20. Coffee Prince (Best K shows I have watched,l loved it, must watch!)
 21. All the Flower Boy K shows I have loved!! Like Flower Boy Next Door, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop..so Loved this one too!
 22. A Gentleman's Dignity (Loved the first 11 episodes of this show, but it started to go downhill from there, but I still watched it because I was shamelessly addicted to the eye candy of the lead actor, the bathroom scene with his shirt open leaning against the door, was so HOT!! )
23. Myung-wol the spy - I immensely loved this K-show!!
24. Que Sera Sera - The most different K-show I have watched. It is one of the best K show I have watched. Very much realistic and underrated..!
25. Shining Inheritance - Awesome!! Amazing show, Loved every bit of it, and when I have my fav lead actor, I can watch it over and over again more than once!
26. Protect the Boss - It had lots of humor, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Laughed so much while watching this one. 

Yesterday I started watching IRIS, I must say I am totally addicted to it, and I actually love it a bit more that City Hunter, because it is more intense and very gripping in terms of the story. And, the chemistry is out of the charts. The chemistry between the leads is very passionate and intense, just how I like it to be.

I also watch Thai shows alot. Since I have mostly watched all the K-shows more than once, I recently got addicted to Thai shows. And some of the Taiwanese shows. You should definitely try them out too! If u want recommendation for those, I can give u the list. I must say K shows are definitely more worth it, and more addicting than Indian shows. 

Edited by nikita59 - 08 May 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982Barun_Riti_LMHMegHanLover3-AngelaKaParI-gal.angelHashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top