Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

So here's a fun little questionnaire for you guys.

What's your favorite scene from each of these kandas of RS Ramayan?

Baal Kand:
Ayodhya Kand:
Aranya Kand:
Kishkindha Kand:
Sundara Kand:
Yudh Kand:
Uttar Kand:

Here are my answers.

Baal Kand: Ram & Sita's pushp vatika meeting & Sita's Gauri Puja afterwards
Ayodhya Kand: Lakshman & Urmila's farewell scene
Aranya Kand: Ram using mohini astra to kill Khar and Dushan πŸ˜†
Kishkindha Kand: Ram & Hanuman's first meeting!
Sundara Kand: Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani (Hanuman's Ram Katha at Ashok Vatika)
Yudh Kand: Sita blessing Hanuman after he gives her the good news of Ram's victory. 😳
Uttar Kand: Luv Kush singing "Hum Katha Sunaate" at Ayodhya.

^^ There were of course a lot more favorite scenes, but since I had to narrow down I chose these.

Nice choices every1...m so sorry cudn't catch u up on time..but u know coz of monsoons there are long long power cuts over here, thats why m unable to update my gallery too..
Anyways, I was browsing through this gall and found something interesting going on here...so
I'm hereπŸ˜†
lets not talk much n come to the point before there's another power cutπŸ˜†
Ermmm its bit difficult to choose  just 1 or 2 scenes frm these sections...anyways I'll try to select both songs and scenes as well!

Baal Kand:
scene: Ram SIya frst meeting in pushp vatika, whole Swayamvar sequence
songs: Jai Jai surnayak, Thumak chalt, Siya Ram Wedding songs

Ayodhya Kand: Ram ji fulfills Kaikeyi's boons, Exile, Kaushalya mata Bharat convo (both at the palace and in the Van)
Song: Mat Jaao, Vidhna tere lekh kisi ke, Ram Bhakt le chala re.
Aranya Kand: Ram using Mohini AstraπŸ˜†
Song:Ram Lakhan Siya Bhramat Aranya
Kishkindha Kand:
Scene: Shabri mata and Shri Ram's meeting
Song: Ramji's updesh to Baali and the following Baali song 'Ab Naath kari Karuna', Kab darshan denge.
Sundara Kand:
 scene: Hanumanji in Lanka.
Songs:Ram naam ke pankh laga ke, Chaaritra mein Choodamani, Ram kahaani, Ajar Amar gun nidhi, Naath bhagati ati sukhdaayini
Yudh Kand:
Scene: Mandodari and Ravan convo before yuddha, Vibhishan's frst meeting with Ramji, Ram Ravan's first yuddha (Jaao Ravan Kal Astra lekar aana)πŸ˜† 🀣
Song: Chalehu harashi Raghunayak, Ramji ki sena chali, Ramji explaining Vibhishan about Dharm maya rath ( Raavan rathi virathi Raghubeera) all the Yuddha songs...πŸ˜† sorry can't choose one
Uttar Kand:
scene: Ram ji meets Mathara, Seeta ma and Ramji's convo ( what we call Geeta gyan frm Seeta ma😳)
Song: Seeta Ram daras ras, Vidhna tere lekh (Ram Siya separation), Hum katha sunaate

arun-deeps thumbnail
@ All - gr8 choices Janu di, Mahalola, Mita, Vedo di!
πŸ‘

@ janu di...woww nice pics frm Vikram aur Vetaal and RSR Hanumanji's pose is really good!πŸ‘

@Lola di- OMG!! Can't believe my eyes... 😲 welcome back...😳
m looking forward to the discussion about the dress n all since all bhaiyas are not hereπŸ˜† so lets begin!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GUNU πŸ˜²πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, nice choices Gunu! I agree with all of them. <3

I'm glad you liked the Vikram Betaal pics of Arunji. I was so excited when I found them. I'm definitely going to make a sig from them!
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

Ati sundar choices, Mita and Vedo!

Since all the bhaiyas are adhrishya nowadays (hint hint :P), let's get girly and talk costumes, shall we! Or more song talk. Any particular piece of the background score that you guys can't get enough of? Or specific lines from the favorite songs you listed (or any others) that pretty much MAKE the song for you?

Dear Lola behena, πŸ€—πŸ€—kaisi hon ? Tumhe itno dino baad milke bahut khushi huyi. Tumhara job kaisa ja raha hai ?
Edited by jklp - 10 years ago
jklp thumbnail

See this HQ pic of our Hanumanji guys! Isn't it nice?

Dear Janu behena, πŸ€—πŸ€—, kaisi ho ? Dara Singh Ji is unmatchable in the role of Shri Bajrangbali.  Lots of Pranaam to Dara Ji. Thank you a lot Janu dear for sharing.
jklp thumbnail

Arun Govil in Vikram and Betaal!

Thank you a lot for sharing these beautiful pics of our respected Arun JI & Sawaan Ji.  Arun Ji is unmatchable both in the role of Prabhu Shri Rama & King Vikramaditya.
jklp thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Nice choices every1...m so sorry cudn't catch u up on time..but u know coz of monsoons there are long long power cuts over here, thats why m unable to update my gallery too..
Anyways, I was browsing through this gall and found something interesting going on here...so
I'm hereπŸ˜†
lets not talk much n come to the point before there's another power cutπŸ˜†
Ermmm its bit difficult to choose  just 1 or 2 scenes frm these sections...anyways I'll try to select both songs and scenes as well!

Baal Kand:
scene: Ram SIya frst meeting in pushp vatika, whole Swayamvar sequence
songs: Jai Jai surnayak, Thumak chalt, Siya Ram Wedding songs

Ayodhya Kand: Ram ji fulfills Kaikeyi's boons, Exile, Kaushalya mata Bharat convo (both at the palace and in the Van)
Song: Mat Jaao, Vidhna tere lekh kisi ke, Ram Bhakt le chala re.
Aranya Kand: Ram using Mohini AstraπŸ˜†
Song:Ram Lakhan Siya Bhramat Aranya
Kishkindha Kand:
Scene: Shabri mata and Shri Ram's meeting
Song: Ramji's updesh to Baali and the following Baali song 'Ab Naath kari Karuna', Kab darshan denge.
Sundara Kand:
 scene: Hanumanji in Lanka.
Songs:Ram naam ke pankh laga ke, Chaaritra mein Choodamani, Ram kahaani, Ajar Amar gun nidhi, Naath bhagati ati sukhdaayini
Yudh Kand:
Scene: Mandodari and Ravan convo before yuddha, Vibhishan's frst meeting with Ramji, Ram Ravan's first yuddha (Jaao Ravan Kal Astra lekar aana)πŸ˜† 🀣
Song: Chalehu harashi Raghunayak, Ramji ki sena chali, Ramji explaining Vibhishan about Dharm maya rath ( Raavan rathi virathi Raghubeera) all the Yuddha songs...πŸ˜† sorry can't choose one
Uttar Kand:
scene: Ram ji meets Mathara, Seeta ma and Ramji's convo ( what we call Geeta gyan frm Seeta ma😳)
Song: Seeta Ram daras ras, Vidhna tere lekh (Ram Siya separation), Hum katha sunaate

Dear Gunu behena, πŸ€—πŸ€—,   Kaisi ho dear ? Your choice is so perfect dear. It has made me nostalgic. You are a huge fan of RSR & loves the show from the bottom of heart. RSR is immortal & will rock till this universe exists.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

GUNU πŸ˜²πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My Lolu polu di...my Loleshwari!!!! How hv u been ...is baar ki varah vyatha to bahut lambi ho gayi😭  Really missed u like anything!😭 but m happy that u're back...so how's life? can't wait to see ur work with the same Lolaveri magic😳
Btw wowww love the avi, u're using recently...
πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: jklp

Dear Gunu behena, πŸ€—πŸ€—,   Kaisi ho dear ? Your choice is so perfect dear. It has made me nostalgic. You are a huge fan of RSR & loves the show from the bottom of heart. RSR is immortal & will rock till this universe exists.

m all good behna...how about u??? Can't tell u, m so happy to c u guys back..n thanx a tonne dear...ur choices were also gr8...n not only me infact u're also one of the biggest fans of RSR😳 ha ha ya off course dear RSR is the milestone in d history of Indian television n will be remembered by generations to come!😊