Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Signature/Avi and OS Contest ~

Salaam Namaste!  Hug The Preparation Thread for Ipkknd's 2nd Anniversary is already open so go and post your ideas there. Smile (~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Preparation Thread ~) I don't need to say much about the Contest as all of you may guessed. LOL BUT.. don't run away without looking at the rules: Wink

Signature Contest

The Signature must be 550 (width) px * 400 (height). Any other size will NOT be accepted.

Please try to include the whole cast of the show.

Each member can submit up to signatures.

The Signature must state: Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 2nd Anniversary or IPKKND 2nd Anniversary.

Signatures must be Non-Animated.

Please Do Not advertise your banners in any way. If you are found advertising your banner, your entries will automatically be Disqualified.

Please Do NOT put your copyrights on the signature(s).

Avi Contest

Use any scene from Ipkknd ONLY : NO offscreen moments at all.

The avi must be 100 (width) pix * 100 (height). Any other size will NOT be accepted.

You don't need to put the Anniversary's text.

Rest of the rules are same of Signature Contest: no advertising and no copyrights.

OS Contest

The word-limit is a maximum of 1000 words. You must NOT write more than this. 

Please do not post this anywhere else, not your blog or anything else, because we will have anonymous voting, so that may also lead to disqualification of your entry, if found advertising.

Each member can send up to 2 OS'.

The story has to be  about ArHi and try to include other family members too but the main focus has to be on ArHi. Please do not bring in SaRun at all.

The entries have to be PMed to me (-Alina.) ONLY and please make sure that the subject of the pm is "Ipkknd Anniversary Contest".

Last day to send your entry is: 21st May 2013

The winning siggie and avi will be used by all Ipkknd Fans on India-Forums: a way to celebrate this Anniversary. EmbarrassedWink

Any question, please comment on this Thread or pm/scrap me and I will reply as soon as possible. Embarrassed

Regards,

Alina & IPKKND DT

Edited by -Alina. - 19 May 2013 at 7:06am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

arshifanzAlinaPMArshifan98gunjan_khushiPrincessAzkaahearty_harsha25imrankhanvava.s.rDilLoveRomanceAnne_ArHichibisukeKeenaraaruforarshi-Koeli_Appy--Naz.Karam-shubhadasklovelygal_sou-fullmoon-..Sana...dproverBonhi_ipkkndIPKKNDbigfanavantika_2012--jyoti--kunuarshiIpoonaluckyarshi143zayana123priyu03..Anisha12..Barkahsuhi.mahiDeviatedTesoro.ganga16trsweet-fairyArHiLover-xkingofmeasthagarwalITS_LEENAIPKKNDfan4everBarunshellhoopoepepples_joybezubaan.-Medha-gail-ipkP4rveen12simran04arshy4ever-PariKCmubina_m19dis_arshi...Tripti...IzabellaaaaDurgaS..crazy_doll..CookieeMonsterhoney-sweetydhakdhak22-Anayah-sakshiarshifanHumayra-MissBoiiVamp-MADHU.BARUNnaughtymallusana11crazy2012Mullai_27ShikhaKhushiKatelynCrazy_soulKranu_BarunS_Addict_chandana.sMani.raizadabalsimransobtixMidnightStarx-zozo-scarletblossommeniranjana00-Zara-ParthKiBabe.Mandy.khushixminuucityoflightsDUGGUliciousdrunkiiebabeBaki.hea.PoochiePiepinky_blueskiesjeb1.sio.angel.Akorshi-Xpress--Iruni-Dee_Jindi52AdorableBarunMariaArHiholicsummaiyasayedAngel13Rami92thulasi_arshisoharaaartipartyyARS24Preet.Kchappy_cupcake..Gunjan..IPK..JennyCrazyDollAnandi.Anisha.alonebird-chamkilli-Nichuss-Mrinalini-PhoenixRisingtamanna1391OnlyHope

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~IPKKND 2nd Anniversary Contests~" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Good luck too all participants:)

Stickied!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aruforarshi-Koeli_Appy-kunuarshiipkknd_hazelBarunshellMani.raizadacrazy2012Crazy_soul-MissBoiiVamp-Omoraboti-Alina.BerryBlush07

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, PR, CP, FIR, SPN BC Winner

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
superb contest but i will be travelling i dont know how much i will get time for OS but siggi i will defo try to make. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbestasthagarwalBarunshellCrazy_soulMani.raizada-Alina.cruze

-Naz.Karam-

Coolbie

-Naz.Karam-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
All the best IPKKNDiansHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbestMani.raizada-Alina.

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Second Anniversary already? Damn. Will try for OS maybe! Let me go cry in a corner now LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest-Medha-_BarunS_Addict_Mani.raizada.hea.-Alina.

cruze

IF-Stunnerz

cruze

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
all the best to all the participants 

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
omg i can't believe that its second anniversary already...missing the show a lot...wish it was there then we could celebrate it even in style...will defo try to participate in all three or at least any of them...Hug
thanks for the pm alinaHug

-Mrinalini-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I'm in for OS Competition! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-VIRMANbestMani.raizadahappy_cupcake-Alina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top