~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Preparation Thread ~ Note: P9

Posted: 10 years ago

~ Ipkknd 2nAnniversarPreparation Thread 

Salaam Namaste Ipkkndians. πŸ€—

On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will complete 2 years and here I am with few ideas to celebrate this 2nd Anniversary with a dhamal. β­οΈ

The serial ended few months ago but ArHi/SaRun are still alive everywhere thanks to our siggies, avis, vms, fictions and much more. 

The Thread is opened for all members so please join me to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon. πŸ˜³

I will create a Thread for their Anniversary and here are few things I wanted to add so need few members as volunteers to fill the sections below😳:

Brief story: here we will be writing something on all the tracks happened in the serial. From their Lucknow's meet till the Mrs. India Competition.. but very shortly πŸ˜‰; 

Characters: need a brief description on all the characters (including the invisible Aman πŸ˜†);

Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments: brief description of all those moment's which are meant for this couple. For example: Diwali Night Scene, Teri Meri Scenes, First kiss scene, Re-Marriage Scene etc. 

Precious Relations: my highlight would be Arnav-Anjali's relation because in today's world, there are very less brothers who love their sisters beyond all limits and can do anything for them. Khushi and Payal would be also an example of a precious relation and same goes with the Raizada's Brothers and Khushi-NK's friendship. πŸ˜Š

The Villains: a small part dedicated to Shyam and Dadiji. They are villains so some people may not like them but I think without villains.. there's no story! πŸ˜³

No doubt.. I need few people who can work on the graphics (specially siggies) so if you can.. please comment on the Thread or pm me! πŸ˜ƒ

This is a team work so all the sections mentioned are not filled by a single member but many volunteers so what you're waiting for? Reserve your post πŸ˜ˆ and then we can discuss about it.  πŸ˜Š The second post is reserved by me: I will edit it once people start reserving for filling the mentioned sections! πŸ˜³ & Ideas by other members too. πŸ˜Š

As I said before, all members can contribute for this Thread so please pm me i.e. -Alina. your message/wishes, siggies, avis and vms for their second anniversary. πŸ˜³ Will be waiting eagerly!  and please make sure the pm's subject is "Ipkknd Anniversary".

Writers & Siggie/Avi makers can look into this Thread too:~ Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary Special Contest ~

Last Date to submit is: 1st June 2013.

If you have any idea, question or queries.. please post here or pm/scrap me. πŸ˜ƒ

Apart this, the Thread is also for discussing about this gran event so.. let's start guys! β­οΈ BUT.. remember to keep this Thread as a discussion for Ipkknd 2nd Anniversary ONLY, DO NOT talk about Chhanchhan or Barun's movies here: there are already appropriate threads/forum for that and neither about new shows of any other cast member. πŸ˜³

Regards,

Alina & IPKKND DT

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 10 years ago

Volunteers List |Closed|

Brief story (Three Members): Sanaya.Barun , lovelygal_sou & ..SankiMedhz..

Characters (Two Members): -Arnav- , Titaliya_AP

Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments (Four Members): -Alina. , -Mrinalini- ,  lovelygal_sou & crazy2012 

Precious Relations (Two Members): ..hrideyy.. & Titaliya_AP

The Villains (One member):_RheeluvsBarun_

Graphics (Five Members): Appy_Indy-KD , .sio.angel. , -chamkilli- ,
sandy1 & -iLoveSobti-

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago
When it was the First Anniversary.. Our IPKKND Team had celebrated in this way...

I volunteer to do a write up about
Arnav & Khushi's Special Moments
in the show to make the 2nd Anniversary a BASH!

Here's a BIG HUG on the coming 2nd Anniversary of our very favourite show which became a vital part of our life.

IPK was magic! The magic which came to life.. the Life which I lived and I'm still living it!

Love,

Mrina

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 10 years ago
Beautiful post, Ali:) Stickied πŸ€—
First of all I must say that it is an amazing idea to take the effort to organize such a dhamakedar activity in the 'Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?' forum. It still feels like the forum back in the old good times during the IPK days! The fun, the excitement, the elation is still here and that's what makes us IPKKNDians!πŸ₯³
The first anniversary was celebrated in a "Superr se Uparr" way and the second one is not less! Thumbs Up Alina, for this idea and for all the IPKKNDians for making IPKKND the best of all times and all getting together for celebrating this second anniversary!
Well, I volounteer to write on the:
The Villains

Those vilains without whom IPKKND would not have been complete and ArHi would never have been united!
I just hope that the second anniversary will be grandiosely celebrated and thst IPKKND magic will keep ruling our hearts as it did and still does!
Excited for the 2nd anniversary; I am sure that it'll be something grand.
Thank you Alina for this wonderful idea and all the IPKKNDians for supporting!πŸ€—
Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 10 years ago
SUPERB...

Please put my name in Siggies...
Wow wow!! This is so exciting!
I wanna volunteer for the characters please πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Arnav- - 10 years ago
Okay so this is not a VERY practical idea but something is better than nothing! So we all know that we had a pretty great forum and an even great show. And on 6th June, all of us are going to remember it ,even for a tiny second. Why don't we choose an episode (By popular voting or something) and on 6th June at 8 'o clock, all of us can watch it all over again like the first time? It's not possible all the time but it can happen on one day atleast. And we can have reviews and posts and bashing(slight :P) and drooling of the episode that day. If the word is spread, we can actually re-live a bit of 'old times'. I for one miss those days!
me me...
i woundn't mind taking up graphics alina...πŸ˜ƒ
im already heated up with writing stuffz so i better stay out of itπŸ€”
sorry...but graphics are imp...so ill be there to help u guys with it...πŸ˜†

-Mrinalini-: You've refreshed our memories.. miss team IPKKND! We'll also celebrate the shows 2nd anniversary in grand style in the forum too:)