merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
today another character poor fellow whu was neglected got some screen space...veer acted welltoday..πŸ‘πŸ‘.rpr was rocking.πŸ‘πŸ‘
..we want all leads shud get space...equally...thats all...😊😊
today equal distribution was there... good...have they read r polls n posts...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree..I want veer to save his daughter..
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

exactly! πŸ˜ƒ

when veer gave reasons for not going with RPR and JT, i had this HUGE smile in my face..good catch by the writer...

OMG rathore anger!! phew!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the man had me at the edge of my seat and all i had in my mind was don't hit him, don't hit him!! πŸ˜†

it was a little irritating to see veer yelling at rathore...but then, he did apologize rather sweetly..so it's ok! 😳 and yes..he acted really well πŸ‘

haha..merry, when rathore was promising ammo to find meethi, and  then he repeated the promise looking at tapasya, i suddenly had a flash of my ff... πŸ˜³

i doubt they read our polls n posts though :P

oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: behappyever

Agree..I want veer to save his daughter..

yeah dear.
merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninetosixash

exactly! πŸ˜ƒ

when veer gave reasons for not going with RPR and JT, i had this HUGE smile in my face..good catch by the writer...

OMG rathore anger!! phew!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the man had me at the edge of my seat and all i had in my mind was don't hit him, don't hit him!! πŸ˜†

it was a little irritating to see veer yelling at rathore...but then, he did apologize rather sweetly..so it's ok! 😳 and yes..he acted really well πŸ‘

haha..merry, when rathore was promising ammo to find meethi, and  then he repeated the promise looking at tapasya, i suddenly had a flash of my ff... πŸ˜³

i doubt they read our polls n posts though :P

really...so wen r we getting it...m waiting to read it...i think its gonna be too romantic...hmmm😳😳😳
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz cvs i want that this time veer will save meethi..
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Want Veer to save his daughter this time.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rpr saved his daughter mukta...then cvs,pls let veer to save meethi.
ninetosixash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

really...so wen r we getting it...m waiting to read it...i think its gonna be too romantic...hmmm😳😳😳

you already read it dear..the one i posted a few weeks ago (HELP πŸ˜Š)... 

"Laying his palm on my cheek, he smiled softly at me. "And I welcome this chaos" he said "welcome it with all my heart…" he lifts his eyes, including ma."

today when rathore said "i promise.." and looked up at tapasya...that's exactly how i imagined gaurav would do the scene i wrote πŸ˜³

lol! like he ever would! πŸ˜† and sorry about disappointing you...

merryface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninetosixash

you already read it dear..the one i posted a few weeks ago (HELP πŸ˜Š)... 

"Laying his palm on my cheek, he smiled softly at me. "And I welcome this chaos" he said "welcome it with all my heart'" he lifts his eyes, including ma."

today when rathore said "i promise.." and looked up at tapasya...that's exactly how i imagined gaurav would do the scene i wrote πŸ˜³

lol! like he ever would! πŸ˜† and sorry about disappointing you...