Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

arnav slowly taking care of pari

awesome update..

thks for pm

..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 5

Raizada Mansion

The door bell was ringing several time.. HP was busy in the kitchen while Pari was seating in the living room.. The bell ring again and HP run to open the door.. He was scared if it would be his chief.. But once he open the door.. He saw a lady nearly 30 standing there.. Who is wearing formal attire.. With some files in her hand..

HP: "Arnav Bhaiyya.. Is not at home right now.." He told her before she could ask for.. He guessed maybe she came to look for Arnav as she too was wearing formal attire the way he wears..

Lady: "ASR send me here.. I'm the new Nanny for Pari.. You can call me Raina.." HP nodded and welcome her in.. She walked in and was mesmerized with the unique and classic design of the mansion.. HP guide her till the living room and there she saw Pari who was drawing on the sketch books..

HP: "Pari betiya.." He called her and Pari lifted her gaze.. HP went to her and make her stand and bring her to Raina who already settle herself on the couch.. "This is your Nanny.." Pari looked at the nanny and walked back to her sketch books and continue drawing.. HP was surprised to see this behaviour of Pari.. she didn't greet her new nanny at all.. Raina didn't like Pari's attitude..

Raina: "HP you leave her with me.. I will handle her.." HP was hesitated to leave Pari with someone unknown.. That clearly notice by Raina.. "You don't have to worry.. I'm not going to kidnap her.. I'm here for work that too been called by ASR.." She answer with a bit high tone.. HP nodded and walked to the kitchen to continue his interrupted work.. Raina walked towards Pari and seat at the couch near Pari.. She admire her drawing.. She was drawing a picture of a happy family with her dad and mom holding her hand.. "You like drawing..?" There wasn't a reply from Pari.. Raina asked her in stern voice.. "You like to draw..?" still no reply.. That irritated Raina.. She been told by Pari's disability by ASR before she been appointed.. But she was hoping at least a body gesture from her.. Raina didn't asked anything and let her continue drawing…

HP: "Arnav Bhaiyya.. I'm going market to buy kitchen's stuff.." He called Arnav and informing him..

Arnav: "HP.. Since when you need my permission to go market..??" with gritted teeth..

HP: "Actually Pari is alone at home and Her nanny Raina is here too.. She is still new than how can I leave Pari with her..?" He was scared to leave Pari at home with Raina.. He cares a lot for Pari and slowly start to like her.. She didn't trouble him much and always follow whatever he said..

Arnav: "You don't have to worried.. Raina is there and she will look after Pari.." He cut the called.. HP took the basket and went to the market along with the driver..

Flashback

After Arnav get Khushi's number from Aman.. He went to his room and tried to arrange words how to talk with her.. He was nervous and this was the first time he feels this weird feeling in him.. Even with Lavanya he didn't feel anything.. He just be with her to company his loneliness.. Once Anjali get married and settle in Mumbai.. His mother passed away in a month.. She was ill and having stomach cancer.. They didn't have money to pay for her treatment.. And his Dad was disappear in air since he was just 10 years old.. He try to hate his dad but he couldn't.. His mother never thought him to hate anyone.. He was the loveable person in their small little family.. Arnav was twirling his mobile and finally gain the courage to message Khushi.. He wanted to call but scared what if she disconnect the called..

There was a beep in Khushi's mobile.. She open the message with a smile on her lips.. She was aware that Arnav will SMS her.. Aman have told her before he passed her number to Arnav.. She called Arnav and he answer it in one ring..

Khushi: "Wow.. so fast..??" He too smile after noticing his desperation..

Arnav: "I was.. I was.." He stammered…

Khushi: "Oh My God Arnav you are so shy..?" She wanted to pull his legs..

Arnav: "I'm not.. I think you might not comfortable to talk with me..?" He made his own speculation..

Khushi: "You are the one.. After the washroom encounter.. You didn't spoke with me and I thought you don't like.. So that's the reason I will make sure they would be always barriers between us.. I didn't wanted to make you feel uneasy when I'm around you.." She spoke in one breath..

Arnav: "No. Not at all.. I like your company.. But I don't mixed around in one meet.. I need time to make myself comfortable and you are really weird for me.." He start to tease her..

Khushi: "Weird..?" She raised her browed..

Arnav: "Yes.. You always did all your pranks on Aman and your little jokes with your childish attitude didn't show you are a college student.." Her mouth open in prefect 'O' shape..

Khushi: "So you trying to say I'm a kid..??" She pretend to be angry..  "How could you say this to a girl..?" She closed her mouth and trying to control herself from busting out..

Arnav: "Khushi.. I'm sorry.. I.. I.." He was getting panic when he heard her disappointing tone.. His panic and suspend vanish when he heard a loud laughing voice from the other end of the mobile..

Khushi: "Arnav.. You are such a nave.. I was just pulling your leg and you get all panic.." She continued laughing and their laughter merged.. They keep on talking for the next few hours.. He asked her to join him for a cup of coffee and she willingly agree..

Next day Arnav and Khushi was having coffee at nearby caf.. They was enjoying their morning coffee with Khushi cracking jokes and lighting the atmosphere between them.. He really like to spend some time with her..

Khushi: "Arnav.. Why you are so quiet..?" She wonder.. One hour passed but there were only few words come out from his mouth.. Which can be count by her fingers..

Arnav: "I don't talk much and I didn't know where should I start a topic.." She was literally surprised to hear this..

Khushi: "I didn't know people like you are exist in this world.. How can you live without talking and mixing with other..? If I'm at your place I will surely die in loneliness…" He smile on her antics.. It wasn't just her mouth was speaking but her whole body was moving and her hand was signing each and every words she spoke..

Arnav: "That's me.." That was the simple answer he could give her.. Their conversation carry on and tried to avoid barriers between them.. Their laughing voice was all around the caf.. But one eyes was burning seeing all this.. She was fuming seeing this couple getting closed and she didn't expected this when they firstly met.. The cabin door slammed roughly and breaks the flashback frame in small pieces.. He was angry when those memories been interrupted.. He lifted his gaze and saw a lady who was wearing western dress.. She was angry and that been noticed by him..  "Lavanya.." He was little surprised to see her here.. She was in Egypt doing her photo shot for AR Design..

Lavanya: "Why you looked surprised..?? You didn't wish to see me here and that too so soon..?" She asked in raised voice..

Arnav: "Whatever.." He continue to do his work on the laptop totally ignoring her.. That make her hell irritated with his behaviour..

Lavanya: "Till when all this will go on.. Till when ASR..?" She shouts.. He still didn't care to lifted his gaze on her nor respond to her talk.. "Why you can't forget her..? Why she always being a wall between us..?" He stop from typing and clenches his fist.. He very well know where this her is referring too.. But he really hope Lavanya won't drag her name again.. But it went vain.. "Khushi don't deserve you ASR.. She leaves you.." He stood up in rage.. His blood was boiling in him and only waiting to blurt out.. Which would be done in next seconds..

Arnav: "You don't dare to drag her between us.. If this happen again.. Then I won't spare you Lavanya.. I will forget you and me share a relation.. I will ever forget that you are my girl friend.." With roughness in his voice..

Lavanya: "If you didn't want me to drag her than why you always lost in her memories..? Why she is more important to you than me..?" She shouts again..

Arnav: "Because I love her and only her.. You meant nothing to me.." With gritted teeth.. Lavanya was shocked to hear this.. She didn't expected this from him that too he told her without any filtration.. Her tear start to rolled on her cheeks..

Lavanya: "How can you say this to me ASR..? I'm your damn Girl friend..!!!" She cried out..

Arnav: "And I don't give Damn to my damn girl friends.." He took his coat and walked out from the cabin and drove back to his mansion.. Where he could find peace.. No one know what had happen between them and they are jumping on a conclusion.. But their rifts only knew by themselves which been keep secret till now..

To be continued..

Note: Starting from 18th May to 28th May there will be no update from me. I'm taking break from IF and FB. I need to pass up my final Report and Presentation before i Graduate and I'm going to travel with my father regarding his business. I will update on 29th May.

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Yaayyy!!  i am first !! 
Woww!! Awesome Update!!
Just Love it !!
I hope that Nanny is Good!!
I am sure Pari is Khushi's daughter!!
Arnav still loves Khushi !! woww !!
Edited by Natasha333 - 10 years ago
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i hope you all enjoyed this update!ok let us know what do you want to say..??! need your POV  share your views with us!
thank you for the wonderful readers who commented and liked the previous update!
ps: dont forget to like!

pavin
Edited by arunasankar - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
pls update soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT I AM AFRAID FOR THE LITTLE GIRL ASR HIRED A NANNY BUT SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER LOVED THE FLASH BACK AND HIS REACTION TO LA INSULTING KHUSHI WAS WICKED IF HE CAN'T HEAR INSULT EVEN IN A MEMORY HOW THE HELL DID HE SCREW UP THE RELATIONSHIP AWESOME UPDATE THANKS FOR THE PMEdited by dumas - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...why khushi left him
zariya123 thumbnail
so arnav still loves her
what happened btween them?
i am sure pari is khushi 's daughter
 plzzz betrayal ki updte de do