Page   of 155
Page 2 Page 155

..Sugar_ArHi..

IF-Rockerz

..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Thread 1 - Click Me..

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

Part 4

Aman and Nk was seating in a cabin and was discussing regarding Pari.. Aman didn't like the way Arnav was treating Pari.. Even he didn't consider her as his daughter at least for the humanity sake he shouldn't rough and tough to Pari.. NK was still new to this news and still have a lot of question running in him..

NK: "Aman.. Did you know who is Pari's mother..?" Aman give a jerk look to NK.. He was keep on asking the same question for the pass on hour..

Aman: "If I know this things won't be in mess.." He spoke angrily.. NK nodded when he saw the irritation on Aman's face with his unstop question..

NK: "So where is Pari now..?" Aman was back to his work on the laptop while NK keep on blabbering..

Aman: "She is at Raizada Mansion.." NK went into a deep thought when he heard Pari was in Raizada Mansion.. He smile broadly..

NK: "I have an idea..?" He jump on the seat in sudden.. Aman look at him with frowning brows..

Aman: "What idea..?"

NK: "Let's take Pari out.. She might be feeling lonely at home and HP will be busy doing his works.." Aman feel happy hearing this plan of NK.. He immediately agree..

Aman: "But we need to ask for ASR's permission.. After all he is her father.." NK wasn't agree with Aman for this..

NK: "Why we should ask him..? He didn't consider her as his daughter than why wasting time for unnecessary things which he never wish to consider.." Aman didn't want to agree but there was a point in NK's comment.. He didn't show any interest in Pari nor consider her being his daughter.. He nodded a approval to NK and they both start to leave the office.. The office hour was going to end and they hurriedly pack their things and walked to exit.. While walking they saw Arnav coming out from the pantry and looking at them.. The stopped when they saw him walking towards them..

Arnav: "Where are both of you going..?" Aman and NK share and eye lock'

Aman: "We are going out with Pari..?" NK give a unsatisfied glance to Aman.. He wasn't happy when he told Arnav that they are taking Pari out..

Arnav: "And you didn't care to tell me.." With roughness in his voice.. Aman and NK look arround them and sigh after seeing no one near the pantry..

Aman: "You don't consider her as your daughter and.." been interrupt..

Arnav: "You Didn't consider to tell me..?" his eyes was red and the madness was hidden there.. It was almost heating the atmosphere..

NK: "Look Arnav.. You hate Pari and.." been interrupt again..

Arnav: "I didn't said I hate her.. It's just that I don't like children.." with stern voice..

NK: "So what are you expecting us to do now.. Ask your permission to take her out..? But why should we do you even care for her.." That was enough for him to hear.. He clenches his fist in anger..

Arnav: "Mind your words NK.. I know I didn't care about her but she is staying with me under my roof and it's my responsibility to know where she been taken and with whom she go out.." That wasn't something they didn't expected to hear.. He was behaving like a responsible father..

NK: "But few.." He show his palm to NK signing him to stop from speaking further..

Arnav: "I haven't finish yet.." NK was anxious to see in his eyes.. "Send her back in two hours.. This is the last time I'm reminding regarding this.. If this ever repeat then the impact will be worst.." He give a final glare to them and walked away to his cabin.. Aman and NK was shocked to hear this.. They was latterly scared seeing him like this but deep in their heart was happy too.. He was denying his concern but still he was concern about her..

They have a lot of fun with Pari.. They went to park and play with her.. But she wasn't moving and keep on seating on a bench in between them and looking the other children running here and there.. NK shook her shoulder and she lifted her gaze on NK..

NK: "Pari why don't you go and play..?" She stay numb.. She didn't nodded or blink her eyes.. NK was anxious to see her like this.. "Pari.. Come I take you.. We play together.." NK carry her on his lap and start to walk to the swings.. While walking Pari started to cry loudly.. Nk start to gain panic seeing her like this.. Aman run to them when he saw NK's state and hear Pari's crying voice..

Aman: "NK what happen..? Why is she crying..?" There were a lot of question running in his mind seeing Pari with drenches cheeks..

NK: "I don't know.. I was about to take her to play that swing and she start to cry.." Aman took her from NK and start to calm her down..

Aman: "Pari don't cry.. Please.. Don't cry.." he start to plead.. This was the first time they comforting a child..

NK: "Pari please don't cry.. We will buy a lot of ice cream for you.. Please don't cry.." Pari stop from crying and look at them with teary eyes.. NK and Aman sigh in relief after seeing her calm.. NK wiped her tear with a kerchief.. They walked to the ice cream stall and bought a cone ice cream for her.. She wasn't holding it.. Aman seat on the bench and make her seat on his lap and start to feed her ice cream.. she slowly lick the ice cream with her tongue and eat it deliciously.. After having the ice cream Aman and NK went back to Raizada Mansion to drop Pari home.. It nearly two hour and Arnav might be at home right now..

Pari and Arnav was having dinner.. She as usual didn't touch her food and as the same in the morning HP told her the same thing and she start to have her dinner.. She was having roti with dhal.. All the dhal was mess up on the table.. While half of the dhal was on her clothes.. Arnav give a disgust look at her.. The way she was eating spoiled his taste bud.. The dhal was around her mouth and she just wiped with her clothes..

Arnav: "Can't you eat properly.." She look at her father with messed up face.. He took the tissue and wiped her face and her hand.. She was admiring her father.. This was the first time he have touch her and this was the first time he didn't shout at her and was cleaning her face and hand.. "Now eat properly.. Don't mess up everything.. Eat slowly.." She blinked and start to eat her dinner.. Without messing up the food on the table and her face.. Once the breakfast finish he make her drink the water and called HP to take her in her room and change her clothes before making her sleep.. He too walked to his room.. After doing checking and sending mails on laptop.. He start to yawn.. He closed his laptop and walked to his bed and lie down on it.. He cover himself with a quilt and closed his eyes to sleep.. After sometime he dozed off.. He was sleeping peacefully and he rarely dreams but today he does.. He saw a girl in white salwar kameez running with holding flower in her hand.. She look happy and there was a glow on her face.. Khushi his heart whisper..

Khushi: "Arnav I love.." She hug him and he too reply her hug tight..

Arnav: "I love you too Khushi.. Promise me you won't leave me.." They broke apart.. She cupped his face..

Khushi: "I promise Arnav.. I won't.." They have a passionate kiss and start to suck and lick each other's lips.. Their tongue was fighting to enter and explode each other mouth Khushi's hand was circled on his neck while his hand was on her waist.. Pulling her more in him.. They broke apart for breathe.. Khushi try to avoid looking in his eyes.. He lifted her chin with his finger and make her look in his eyes..

Arnav: "Will you married me..?" She was surprised to hear this.. Did he really propose her..? She didn't know what she should answer him.. She was clueless..

Khushi: "Arnav I.. I.." She stammered..

Arnav: "Take your time Khushi.. I know it's not a small things and I understand you need your own space.."

Khushi: "No.. Not like that.. I was little surprised when you propose me.. It happen in hurry and that was the reason I can't react.." Arnav kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes to feel the feeling of being in love..

Arnav: "So will you Marry me..?" She nodded a approval and embrace each other.. "Promise me Khushi you won't leave me..?" He asked again to gain the reconfirmation..

Khushi: "I won't Arnav.. Unless you betrayed me.." There were smoked around them and Khushi going backwards.. Their hand grip was breaking apart and suddenly she disappear in air..

"Khushiii'" He shouts and open his eyes hurriedly.. He seat on the bed and his body was sweating even in the AC.. He closed his face with his palm and took a deep breath.. It was the first time he saw her coming in his dream after 5 years.. But even in a dream there were apart..

To be continued..

FOR PM                                                                                                       

I WOULD ONLY ACCEPT BUDDY REQUEST WHO COMMENT OCCASIONALLY ON MY WORKS.. 

please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Sugar_PM-

Don't buddy my main account it won't be used to send PM. Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 10 June 2013 at 10:34am

The following 304 member(s) liked the above post:

bertparimaladsatyasree89aparna_manaviabhimishimLoveArhiForevershubhadaranePoorvaArorapretty37Deepa.sanonymous1906bestfrndz4everlovebadhanaayushikumardivyyasreeMcoyzpranaaKiakhatiyan19890904KMB-MSKAnannya_Vidaritabhatia104Shaolinhemalathar1VsahiDeal05smitharadhanBeautiful_Devilraniii2Ishita123shobz21aridjBmanipsangeethbaladiv...ankitbakanaj84molten-aquabhambarisweetfairy007passion1funwe23SwathiarshiUsha30AishaYbrinnyxyzw231Armelavini96avaniluvszayashanthivaMsFuzzybear69anumeha_PMrest.restshalinikanagursingh0103cutie13roma_khanamArchu61Violet125jtammareddyfazkafrite124555gnainaArhi_jia_Monayascarlet2012narmathabiju21cutiepie_ashhasheyRasa23iram1415SaraprincesstokyoPriyaJoshi678sonakshimehta29PadduBarunHolicimli95pooja_arshidreamgirlrus23kashmala.123SushmitaDas1binc0802Ashgdivyaasrsinghrambo117sidanataliyaDilLoveRomanceDramagalshekha2012Ima_ZiaRealityTrutharishuarishiNathiya143ammavedu80seema13cuteyraizada84mini_meoo3punnaanchalverdika_123anaswara93pran28671Spoonaithiyamappy_Varsha_PayaashaysemLDGmahrusweetysarita_barundsbjaleena.1884Alai123DIYA_21nooliaksujiKrishika209megh.arhiprincessm16SeethuArshisarunfanadventure_roksRubab4137--JEWELS--MILLI_Kluckyarshi143spillasruthiif.1710josnirmalaarjuhi5tabzzSiya6490AneesahJabeenlavanyarajkhusichNkayanitinsel_akiraShilpasabuiSwaran13utthra1208_Roka_musax007hatelove_1BlondiexzyKtotheMAbyanMahimaMVQwertyuiarnavkhushi1106anjusr06zemeerasarun21GoldenEyesnihasansmartgirl9009PixieFlamearnavbarunlovespellalicepuppyAnupa28sabz105hiuytlmsweet_5hajrshubhadaskstories.1408anu1017pari_goyalvarsh8cindistanSummer99MissNadiasaarah96-fullmoon-jeya0301Paru_chinnuvyaslynn_94Honkytonk-BarunKiMeera-Gudiyalovesguru---Sonia---smiley-shineyIPKKNDfan4everhira2050dhanyacAnamika100lakshyaNktvenkatailakiahararnavarshiar8gifttagJaan_Arshiarnavkhushi22roshaandeepa.eshamlin..Aashi..Ruki.Fdaljeetsunitikapoorpenny25kushigowdabeenish248-PariKCpraseethaAsiyamajeedzariya123aaytshubhi15tashi26arshi_sushvarsha2KD.aarnavshah.123PARVATHY44kanug...Tripti...sweet_sanjuadhu11disnieChandni..muskaansobtiKinu22Aisha1996HappytwinkleallegroranogillHumayraMeenuArshiCrazy-MissBoiiVamp-me.ashiyacool_sripup03shalini_arshaarnie...kbtranu_j_menonyoga123momo121chetna19jisasruthickdeeswarnarimzuseeta_naipsSrilathalollasana11diyadivyasspoorthylalarukhHUMII10592riafnaphillips_2909samia19deepika45kritashAnupamaJYrashikarubyskjeb1manikkarupzloveumrk-1--MISHTEE--VYGA89angeldream14-Mohhena-Suzanne.meettulara3110pinky89LyssaPiedrunkiiebabe-Xpress-Akorshimitzi11-Cheeni-prerna1.Jiya.silvia1999rkapoor1382Angel13ASR6262summaiyasayedDee_Jjas0308ayaazukideewanikutsARS24SobtiFanShreethulasi_arshi..Gunjan..Nickysweet_sree_flutterlasheschilli5-Snowdrop-.Anisha.dumasIsleOfCapriara_000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: HIDDEN MEMORIES THREAD 2 - PART 9" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Sugar_ArHi..

IF-Rockerz

..Sugar_ArHi..

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
RES FOR INDEX

Part 5 - Click Me..

Part 6 - Click Me..

Part 7 - Click Me..

Part 8 - Click Me..

Part 9 - Click Me..

Thread 3 - Click Me.. (Follow the further link at this thread)

Edited by ..Sugar_ArHi.. - 17 June 2013 at 10:57am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

ankith_vishaliannann8smitharadhanpassion1nimkoSushmitaDas1Nathiya143_Varsha_lujainshaikhpooja_arshishekha2012parvaizbkneethurosekkyajo-fullmoon-sabz105megh.arhialeena.1884dsbjsarita_barunmahrusweetysarun21tvserial2012sushnapenny25shamlinvarsha2KDhiralhkPARVATHY44-PariKCmoumita03Jaan_Arshideepa.eilakiahararnavmuskaansobtiChandni..-BarunKiMeera-manikka--MISHTEE--lalarukhpup03HumayraMeenuArshiCrazydeeswarnasspoorthysana11anu_j_menonarnie...chetna19sruthickARS24SobtiFanShreekutsASR6262jas0308LyssaPieNickysweet_sree_drunkiiebabepinky89Akorshi.Jiya.IsleOfCapri.Anisha.

suparnasetu

Groupbie

suparnasetu

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
me first. plz plz make khushi enter in the main scene.plz

Edited by suparnasetu - 01 May 2013 at 10:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugar_ArHi..

ARS24

IF-Sizzlerz

ARS24

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hoila guys!!!
let us know how is the update???!!!

i hope you all enjoyed the new update!!!
pls like, comment and share your views too...
we would like to hear from you...!
thank you for the wonderful readers who commented and liked the previous update!
we feel encouraged to write more more and more!!

ps:those who are commented as 'res' pls 'unres' it soon!!!!
it is a must...!!!
@pavin 

Edited by ARS24 - 03 October 2013 at 1:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

funwe23SushmitaDas1penny25..Sugar_ArHi..

--MISHTEE--

IF-Rockerz

--MISHTEE--

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Res unres after exams

dsbj

Goldie

dsbj

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
that dream really did happnd in da past i guess .. Its vry interesting story .. Luved it.. Waiting to c next update eagerly ..
xoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugar_ArHi..

...Tripti...

IF-Dazzler

...Tripti...

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome Update...

Whoa Arnav shouts at NK and Aman for not asking him before deciding to  take  Pari outside...Shocked

Arnav is too typical to understand...He said that he does not hates Pari???

Continue Soon...Smile

Edited by ..TRIPTI.. - 02 May 2013 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmitaDas1..Sugar_ArHi..

anu_j_menon

IF-Rockerz

anu_j_menon

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
res
vl unres after exams...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top