Fan Fictions

(ArHi) Arranged Marriage Thd 8 (NEW THREAD Pg 147)

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Arranged Marriage Thread 8

I am still in awe that this story has managed to reach thread 8. Cannot thank you all enough, so all I can say is hope you enjoy what's to come. 

I know my updates have gotten irregular, but that is due to the fact that it's my last year at University. Please bear with me, I will try to take the time out whenever possible. 

This is a slow-paced story. So if you are not a fan of emotions being build up till breaking point, then i am sorry, this is exactly what this story is about :) 

For the current readers: I really cannot thank you enough for reading this story and showering all kinds of encouragement and constructive criticism! I

For the silent readers:  I understand that there are silent readers out there, and I know you are probably silent if you are starting to read my story and forming an opinion of it. However since this is thread 8, hopefully an opinion has been formed, hence would love to hear from you. Even the smallest words of acknowledgement are appreciated! :)

For the plagiarisers: I am tired of saying this, but I'll say it again: Don't plagiarise. You will be caught, and my anger won't be pretty.

If you want PMs for this story:

Would you like to be notified every time this story is updated with a note, chapter, or anything? Then follow/stalk myTwitter account. I do not send out PMs anymore, because I have reverted to Twitter now. 
Please don't ask me to PM you :)

Finally, I really hope you enjoy this story, because I am enjoying writing it :)

~K
Edited by Krani - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail

Index

Thread 4

Thread 5 - Links for the parts on thread 5 are found on Thread 6

Thread 6

Thread 7

The last two parts on Thread 7 were Part 40 and S.Sharma strikes again. If you missed them, please read them :)

Part 40

S. Sharma strikes again! 

On this thread:

Part 41

Part 42 - 45

Teaser

NEXT THREAD = THREAD 9

Edited by Krani - 10 years ago
Krani thumbnail
Reserved for "story-so-far" and trailer :)Edited by Krani - 10 years ago
Krani thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new thread...

NK cried like this to pull her legs...OMG...main bhi daar gayi thi...loved that Khushi also teased him...
wow...she landed on Arnav...off course...
last part is awesome..seems like NK's plan is working...
loved the whole update...U really describe so well...I am just in love with ur way of story telling...
Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woah woah...Krani's thread...Arranged Marriage...and me first..cant believe...   Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread n waiting for chap 41 😳
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
It's so good to see an update from you. I want to leave everything I'm doing, and just sit back, relax, and read :D
And as usual I simply loved the update.
Yes, I think I've one of those readers who's finding the pace a bit slow (although I've never mentioned before), but being a writer myself, I understand where you're coming from. It is a slow kind of love story, and they have come a long way from where they had started from. Besides, since it's A and K, and you're the one writing it, I don't care if it's slow or fast. Their each action, each word, take them one step closer to inevitable (them falling in love.). And in the end, it's all justified.

I love NK. And I'm so glad that he's there when Khushi needs a friend. And he plays his part of a brother so well, lightening the situations when needed, and inducing the much needed 'J' factor.

I'm so scared for Arnav :S Company is sinking, and he's accepting. I thought he was too egoistic to even accept facts like that. Matlab situation sach mai bohot bura hoga 😕. I don't know what's to happen now, and I think he will gradually open up about this problem to Khushi, and she will help him out. Together, they'll work for the company's improvement. Yay! can't wait...even though (it's just assumption. )

I didn't quite catch what passed between Arnav and NK in last part. If NK knows about the company's downfall, then it makes sense somehow. Okay...well... I don't want to assume anything here. please post the next part soon :-)

Cheers!
Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
sanjubanju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update. Congrats on the new thread
heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
reserve

So Arnav is tensed for Khushi...
and he is trying to figure out how to handle her when he'll be out..
i guess he'll ask NK to be with her..
or something else..
and Khushi will understand him...

i guess all of it..

and congratz for your new thread..!!
Edited by heavenspirit - 10 years ago