Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I loved Sid's excitement to see Roli and MJ, uma and Pari teasing him LOL It was so cute.

I still hate u Sujata Angry Do u really want to see Roli? Really?Confused

I HAVE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE!

What's new about this? Absolutely nothing.

1) Still Roli and Veeru marriage
2) Still Simar saving Roli
3)
Pandit saying this happening is a bad omen
4) Simar falling...limping and her foot bleeding (Happened last time due to Khushi)
5) Simar stopping roli and veeru's marriage- I'm sorry but whats new and exciting about this? It would have been good if it was Siddhant who stopped the wedding and tried to help roli regain her memory (NOW that would be different).

Again Veeru shooting Roli- the only difference Roli does get shot...AMAZING TALENT CV'S FOR BRINGING NEW IDEASClap

Even Veeru's dialogues are the same...in just a small while Roli you will be mine...forever. And LOLLOLEVEN roli's bridal jewellery is the same from her last wedding with Veeru. (Sari has same border tooROFL)

CV's hats off to your creativeness...its all so brand newSleepy

The only good dialogue was Simar's and that was at the end...'Kya socha tha tumne, mere rehte meri roli ke saath shaadi kar lo ge...kabhi nahi veeru, roli na tumhari thi nahi hogi  'Dancing

Precap is good but misleading- acc. to Sbb segment Roli shouts at Simar and says let me live my life.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Premarfan2sunithisrdeviAmreenBanoMansotaliazlambnapusandrajdiyasriArabjanrolisiddhanthangokdelsiNisbahx55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cv's are la jawaab: Episode 1/05/13" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angellic_doll

IF-Dazzler

Angellic_doll

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Agreed wit u. There is no creativeness

sandraj

Goldie

sandraj

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Nice post again Maliha! cvs and their ideas make me ROFL

Agree nothing new. just that instead of simar getting shot, roli got shot.

loved sid today. he was so cute Embarrassed. his smile Clap.  mausiji, uma and paris dialogues superb. kishangarh - roligarh LOL

liked premar scene today too. i think prem will reach the mandir before bw family comes and will take roli to the hospital. and premar will lie to bw family about roli being alive. So no Rosid reunion anytime soon.

it was predictable, all this family happiness will end in a second. oh well. i am glad roli will get her memory back.

i was happy naina didnt open her mouth today. Smile but still her annoying face irks me. Angry

sujata, still hate her. she will change in a second once simar lies about roli. she will start blaming and cursing simar and roli againAngry. this time she will blame prem too for taking simars side.

yes, the precap is misleading as always, roli will say i used to call u simar didi, but u ruined my life. my husbands beats me etc. 

is that going to be the whole episode tmw. coz roli will only get shot friday. i think naina will plan something tmw.

Still dont know what was the purpose of roli getting shot. i think roli may go into comma and maybe thats why simar has to lie about roli.

Edited by sandraj - 01 May 2013 at 9:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevisunithidiyasri-Arjunzaadi-Nisbahx

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Res!!

Brain on Holiday ROFL
Brain in Dreamland

Unres!!

Brain is back! LOL

Here are my reactions to todays episode!

Sujata:

Naina:

Simar:

For Rosid:

Rab ne bana di Jodi! Clap

For you Malu! Your sense of humour is amazing! LOLLOL

P.S. I've copied and pasted the GIFS from my other post but I have to say they totally go with today's episode. Tujhe bura toh nehi laga na?

Edited by Nisbahx - 01 May 2013 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunithisandrajdiyasrihangok-Arjunzaadi-

diyasri

Goldie

diyasri

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yes Malu. CV's are showing same thing. I too liked today's sid's expressions and uma, pari, mausiji teasing sidEmbarrassed, it was nice. I am happy about naina's stomach burning sceneLOL. She must regret a lot and get insulted from this family. I hope Roli will get shot tomorrow itself and Rosid reunion soon. Instead of prem i want sid to save Roli. Day Dreaming

If they drag it, then it was hell with CV's. I  cant wait anymore for Rosid reunion. They should finish the naico truth revealing and Rosid reunion by next week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandraj-Arjunzaadi-

rolisiddhant

Goldie

rolisiddhant

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Malu di amazing. But i think the precap is right and after that she will tell simar the dialogue of sbc segment.

napu

napu

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i agreed with u dear this CV's r now just out of my mind, the same thing but this time roli gets shot not simar, can't understand what does this CV's had in there mind for us Unhappy
loved sid today the way uma,pari and mausiji teasing him was too good and loved my sid's smile and he was so cute and sepcially mausiji dialogue ROLIGARH and not KISHANGARH Embarrassed
happy that today naico had no dialogue but can't see her for a sec also now hope her truth will be out soon hate herAngry
i want sid to reach first and save her sherni from that veeru and take her back to his magical worldDay Dreaming can't wait to see rosid reunite now and hope this CV's will show it soon very very soon and we will get back our old ROSID foreverSmile

sunithi

sunithi

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Don't think anything negative friends, I jux read MJ tweet saying super exciting episodes r lined up in SSK,i feel it means prem is coming with proof against naina and our rosid going to get united.wat else vl make excite about ssk ? .even manish mentioned in his tweet,2 weeks vl be  the deadline to unite rosid...let hope for the best...

Edited by sunithi - 01 May 2013 at 10:47am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top