Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon : The Leader - Page 3

vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Exactly Sharon is the strongest part of the team as well as of the show. She is inspiration for the whole D3 team in the show whenever team loose their confidence she always take a stand nd help them to gain confidence by becoming the DIVA.

And we should not forget that Rey is the front end of the D3 team and SWAYAM being a back end of the team nd Sharon is the inspiration of the team so the D3 team is totally incomplete without all these three guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: vaishali_mhaske

Exactly Sharon is the strongest part of the team as well as of the show. She is inspiration for the whole D3 team in the show whenever team loose their confidence she always take a stand nd help them to gain confidence by becoming the DIVA.

And we should not forget that Rey is the front end of the D3 team and SWAYAM being a back end of the team nd Sharon is the inspiration of the team so the D3 team is totally incomplete without all these three guys.

totally agree with it.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey
seriously the best leader any team can get is SHARON RAI PRAKASH...
i also agree though rey and swayam are also good... but have their limitations... they turn out to be too soft leaders... and then their team members start taking them for granted...
but no one messes with SRP... and that is why she is the best...
i so loved today sharon as a leader...
and as this post is about sharon... i also loved her little love speech and her defence for rey...
seriously vrushika mehta is amazing mewith each passing episode!!!

Exactly Rey and Swayam are good but some where they have limitation. and they are taken for granted by the team. And thats where Sharon come in picture. As you said no one messes with her. And thats why she make such a strong leader.
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neeti96

I was hoping someone would make a post on this topic. I loved the way Sharon the Diva got her team's spirit and confidence back. Just a few words from her mouth were enough to get the gang into gear again. That's how powerful Sharon Rai Prakash is. It was great to see  her motivating the gang like that. She has always been a leader and after so many days we got to see that aspect of hers as well. Vrushika was great as always. She projected the attitude, confidence, - everything that makes Sharon what she is - very well. This part was probably the only saving grace of an otherwise boring episode.

Vrushika was simply amazing in that scene she has just the right expression needed for that scene. And she was simply marvelous. It was indeed a treat to watch in that leader mode.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sharon was amazing tonight.. Luvd how this woman stood up nd encouraged the whole gang.. How mny tyms in TV we hve seen a girl taking charge of the situation nd acting as a leader.. Dey r alwys the sme old damsel in distress.. But Sharon isn't.. Thats y we luv her...:D Vrushika was again amazing.. Dialogue delivery was nyc.. But in btwn all dis.. Where z SwaRon.. Sharon nd Swayam are shown seperately evolving.. Bt deir story as a whole is not being concentrated strngly... Wl dey ever be together??? Sry fr diverting away from the topic...Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 years ago
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NabzKiSha

Sharon has always been a true leader,when the team needed her she was there to motivate them and yet again she did today..Shes a pragmatic soul,its easy to sulk in a corner,but its deffo not easy to lead the team inspite of all complexities which u are facing..Sharon is truly an inspiration

And thats what make her so different from the rest in crowd. She is a  diva and all but it doesn't mean she doesn't any problem like other. In fact I guess she has got more than the fair share of problem up her sleeves than any one else but she is not going to sulk in corner and pity herself. She is more of grabbing a problem by the scruff of the neck kind of gal. And thats what make her inspirational.
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cscs

u knw i was expecting swayam to hv a motivational talk wid d team..n i was waiting r it..bt SHARON dis girl nvr fail to surprise me😊 ..dis is sharon v all knw..GO GETTER..she is nt a cry baby who will sit n cry..she believes in getting things done rht in her own way..

all i can say she is truly d better half of swayam😳
n as usual vrushika was fab..πŸ‘

If she had been a cry baby I would never have been her fan. 😊 . This kick ass go getter attitude of Sharon is the thing which I love most. And yeah she truly is the better half of Swayam
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aaditya01

Vrush is right there as SRP..
SRP is the best and She never ran away from her responsibilities or cried on the situation to cover up !!Infact she is the one who challenges the situation and make it own her way !!
Even I was expecting the encouragment talk from Swayam's part but it was a surprise from SRP..
She is the strongest and toughest character in D3 !!..Bang on Sharon !!
Vrush, Love U for the way u are playing the character SRP...πŸ€—

Exactly she never runs away nor she sulk and that swhat make Sharon most kick ass character on Indian televison. And Vrushika is just fabulous as SRP.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: marauder

Vrushika was simply amazing in that scene she has just the right expression needed for that scene. And she was simply marvelous. It was indeed a treat to watch in that leader mode.

Yup Vrushi acted really well yesterday.
marauder thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: uhs313

Proud of Sharon today... She really ahndled the situation very well and motivated everyone to dance and perform...I Was waiting for Sharon to boost everyone and I knew she would do it...LOVE U SRP πŸ˜‰

Yep really proud of her the way she handled the situation. She is simply the best.