swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
comment edited on page1 πŸ˜Š
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vrush is right there as SRP..
SRP is the best and She never ran away from her responsibilities or cried on the situation to cover up !!Infact she is the one who challenges the situation and make it own her way !!
Even I was expecting the encouragment talk from Swayam's part but it was a surprise from SRP..
She is the strongest and toughest character in D3 !!..Bang on Sharon !!
Vrush, Love U for the way u are playing the character SRP...πŸ€—
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Proud of Sharon today... She really ahndled the situation very well and motivated everyone to dance and perform...I Was waiting for Sharon to boost everyone and I knew she would do it...LOVE U SRP πŸ˜‰
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well, Sharon has always been an inspirational leader. Situations kitna bhi worse kyun na ho, she never fails to encourage her team and bring the BEST out of them. She is truly an inspirational character.

On the contrary to the first point of this post, I say, for me, there were not-so many things to appreciate about this episode. Actually, this was the ONLY scene which I would appreciate it. Baaki it was disappointing.

Vrushika, she was again FAB tonight.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The way she instilled confidence in the team during their low phase was a treat to watch. SRP truly is a treat to watch.The real hero along with Swayam.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

I love the way they have crafted Sharon's character..the go-getter..the motivator...never say die attitude...

I am loving this Diva+Laila Sharon...she knows when to be the leader..when to play a supportive friend and when her LOVE needs her by his side...

I am LOVING SRPπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vrushika...you are doing a great job doll...your hard work is paying off😊...

PS-AMAZING post..like alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly its indeed pleasing to see Sharon' character to have matured to this stage where she knows (as you said) when she has to be leader, when to be the friend and when to be near the side of his love. She is just perfect. Simply one of the best character I ever came across.
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sharon is a true Diva...& a true..leader & a perfect girl for our Lover boy...Swayam...love them both...❀️ β€οΈ
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

okay β­οΈ
Wow what a post..you have said it all..Im speechless..there is nothing I can add here..
sharon is just perfect, a perfect comepetitor, a perfect friend, a perfect lover..she is just PERFECT man..n thats why i love the diva..
also, vrushi was fab as always πŸ˜³β­οΈ
PS. your post made me speechless πŸ˜³

Exactly she is just perfect. And I guess that tells all about her.
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa_Forever

I loved her today πŸ˜Ž !! And im so glad Vrushika is improving day by day. today's scene was partially writers n Partially Vrushika!! wat a BOSS dialogue!! and equally good expressions to go with!! deviating from the topic a bit but our leader is head over heels for her majnu ^_____^ cant get over ishq wala love πŸ˜ƒ !! Well all positive after the Sharon n SwaRon moments. dont give a damn abt losers drown in knee deep selfishness πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Sharon is one of a kind. I rarely see characters like her. All serials glorify girls in pain n stuff -___-
Sharon is so real n awesome. Me proud of my Sharon. N Vrushi too!!

P.S : No doubt ur the best topic opener sala 😎

Totally agree with you there that scene was partially of writers and partially of Vrushika and both did a fantastic job. And about your off topic point I agree she is totally head over heel in love but I had hoped we got one exclusive scene before the performance too of them. And about Sharon - well nothing said about her would be enough. She is simply awesome. And she really makes me proud of being her fan.
P.S - 😎
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

Totally agree with you there that scene was partially of writers and partially of Vrushika and both did a fantastic job. And about your off topic point I agree she is totally head over heel in love but I had hoped we got one exclusive scene before the performance too of them. And about Sharon - well nothing said about her would be enough. She is simply awesome. And she really makes me proud of being her fan.
P.S - 😎

@red part- In Sharon's case even though they show her in problems,they make sure she stands up for herself strong and not sulk.