Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1018/1018254ziqayvf5qd.gif
RaYa Express #12 : Tum Hi ho

Credits :
  1. Weekly Summary :  Natasha... 
  2. Scene Of The Week :hema
  3. Dialogue Of The Week : 
  4. OMG Moment Of The Week : leena04
  5. Best Picture Of The Week : ..RamonaG...
  6. Most Romantic Moment Of The Week : -Mayu-
  7. Funniest Scene Of The Week :
  8. Prediction Of The Week :veena23
  9. Biggest Disappointment of the week: 
  10. Best Performance of the week leena04 
  11. Most Irritating Character/Scene Of The Week Riddha 
  12. Most Active/Popular Post 
  13. Blooper of the Week 
  14. Rating of the Week 
  15. Costume of the Week: unnipgc
  16. Song of the Week natasha...
  17. Best OS/ FF/ SS of the week Riddha
RaYa Newsletter Banner Credits : lipshaa
Category Title Credits : -lipshaa
Winning Siggies Credits : Anamika163

Hello everyone :D

- RaYa Express Team-

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747Siacutieveena23RamanRKRaghav4U123fizavironikajain-Mayu-iLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":. RaYa Express #12:.Tum Hi Ho" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

It's the eve of Ayesha & Sid's wedding & Ayesha's on her way to her bachelorette party. But  her mother & Natasha have other plans. They tag along with her to her party just so they can ruin her evening. Meanwhile, Sid and mamaji patch up. Ayesha's wedding gift to Siddhant - Ayesha's surpirses Sid on their weddign day by having him arrested. But her plan doesn't end here. While the whole familyh is still in shock by the arrest, they try to confront her, but then she reveals that she knows about the family's plan as well. But little does she know that Ram has another surpirse for her.Ayesha bullies Ram's family - Ayesha is clrearly upset about Ram's family moving back into Kapoor mansion & is doing everything she can to torture them. She throws a lavish party & ensures that the entire staff doesn't tend to the rest of the family. Meanwhile, Ram & Priya are busy attensing pre-natal classes. Ram crashes Ayesha's party - Ram arrives at Ayesha's lavish party & sees how she has been tormenting his family. To put an end to her drama, he resorts to reverse psychology. Watch the hillarity that follows once Ram steps in to save the day.

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshRamdeewanisahana747Siacutieveena23vironikajainiLuvRamKapoor

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hi this is HEMA...die heart fan of BALH AND RaYa...
according to my thought the best scene in last week episode was
ram talking to his un born baby..bcz it was so touching and cute,emotional and everything..

i cant able to explain it through words.. RaYa is just simply superb..they rule my heart day by day

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:21am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747simlavidhiSiacutieiLuvRamKapoor-Mayu-123fizavironikajain

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Hello people welcome to u all at special RaYa week edition' I am sure this week u won't be get over from RaYa hangover & everywhere u will get to see RaYa & RaYa only as u will see my both sections r actually is like two side of one coin as u say OMG when u r surprised with some gud & worst thing. Many times, I have mention here gud & worst thing of show but most of the time my this section is mentions only worst things of show just like it this time also it belong to one of the worst thing of show.
As sorry guys this week again my this section again going to belongs to our super over excited & full of dumbness Mrs. Aayesha Sidhaant Kaleker. (As its officially announce now.) OMG how can be any dumb be so much intelligent... I must say CV's surly have some magic medicine as per my view when Aayesha sanded Sid to jail was the "Best OMG moment of the week."
Ok people this is it for this week's the best "OMG moment of the week" hope will meet u next week with new POV of the best "OMG moment of the week". Until then stay tune for next week & enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. 
So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.
Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

Papa to be talking to his unborn baby... Awesome scene 

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747simlavidhiSiacutieiLuvRamKapoorvironikajain-Mayu-

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Hello BALHians, I am back with this week's most romantic scene! It surely has to be the one after Ayesha fires Ram and both Ram and Priya come home! Ram sits and talks to the unborn child by placing his head on Priya's tummy and says since he came to know about his arrival, smiling is not going away and he forgets the stress whenever he reminds of him. He talks with the baby. Priya is emotional. Ram asks her to be relaxed and be positive. Everything will be alright in one month and this baby will be very lucky for us. 

This scene stood out for me because it shows the love they have for each other and also for their yet to be born baby! Ram makes Priya feel special with saying that our baby will be lucky for us! The love shining and happiness shining on Priya's face was a treat to watch! RaYa are back together, with Pihu besides them and Priya carrying Ram's child for the second time!

Truly a RaYa romantic scene!!!

Hi to all...ok again i am going to predict some stupid things about serial...u know why i say stupid...qki jb glt ho jati hainprediction to meri shakal stupid jaisi hihoti h  jiski wajah ekta aur uske cvs hote hain...

khair i am vry confident ki ye case itni asani se nhi solve hoga...are boss ek mahina ka time mila h...agr sab kam ek hi din me kar denge to ek mahine tak kya machhar marenge???...to i thought ki ye case ka faisla mahine k last din hi hoga...

in ek mahine k beech me hame cute raya scene...bina mtlb k ayesha mama aur saudamini  k scene...aur han pic ki promotion bhi dekhne ko milegi...aur rambabu ka baith jao dialogue pta nhi kitni bar sunne ko milega...

ab to rambabu ko janavi bhi mil gyi h...to ek aur track  shuru ho sakta h next week...about kartik natasha aur janvi...i think ye janvi sarrogate mother hogi kartik aur natasha k bachhe k liye...aur natasha jahan gyi h  wha se pati aur bchhe k sath laute...fool to filmi drama...lol...bhale hi ye kam karthik aur natasha mil k kar rhe hain bt rambabu asusual kisi ek ka hi sath denge...

chalo bhai abhi k liye itna hi...fir milenge...hoping for best...waiting for next...

after all bade achhe lagte hain na...

with love
veena

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747SiacutieiLuvRamKapoor-Mayu-123fizavironikajain

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hello my my lovely folks here u know me & I m back again but this time with short POV on "Best Performance of the week"of BALH news latter's. So first of all, welcome people in "Best Performance of the week" section. As u all know last week was the most one of this week once again as we got so along with cute & lovely kids like Pihu who is much mature then her age must be went on Priya as her all other habit is just like her Golu Papa & helping friends like NeVi who is always there helping RaYa in every need even during their romance too which is unknowingly but very cute & lovely & last but not the least whole family who is always there to supports Ram who even ready bare any kind of toucher for their Golu putter so basically i loved everyone's performance in last week & last week lots of things were perfect even BALH cast proved why they were won best ensemble cast... truly each & every actor of BALH cast made it clear last week no one is batter then each other b'coz they r best of best... so 3 cheers for whole BALH cast & crew i just just pray this continues for more coming days & like this only we get to see what we want always... god bless whole BALH cast & crew... 
Ok guys I m putting my pen aside & this is it for this week's my POVs Therefore; people will meet u all in next week with more interesting set up of new week's new POV on my 2 sections. Until then enjoys with this BALH news latter's other sections. So eagerly waiting for your replies & comments so try to do it fast' thanks for reading.

Bye' bye' Shbakahir will you next week until then enjoy.

Hey guys this week again Ayesha gets her hold back on this category...OMG.. how cunning.. she just destructed this awesome plan and put sid into jail which is good in a way.. 

but RaYa's plan became huge flop...previously i thought this ayesha is dumb now she is like absolutely oversmart...God save the Kapoors

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747SiacutieiLuvRamKapoor-Mayu-vironikajain123fiza

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

when did aye become so intelligent ??? kayi isko hospital mein brain transplantation toh nai kiya doctors ne ... Waise aye ne ye konse case ki hisaab se sid ko arrest karwayi? RaYa ne sid ko bail deke laya gaya tha na ??? ye FIR kis basis aur zurm pe register hua hai? aur ye miss ayesha sharma kapoor kya hai??? (Would be either Ayesha Sharma or Ayesha Kapoor)

Also, when did sid fell in love with aye ????Viewers ko toh badasa zoor ka jhatka laga hai, wo bhi zoor se!!

Hello guys i am pia with costume of th week section.costumes playes a major role in making the actors look goregous and attractive.so as this week all the characters of balh carried the grand and elegant look at the marriage of ayesha and sid.but priya's and nut's costumes were best among all.
natasha carried the simple but elegant look in red saree with blue brocade blouse.whereas

priya looked goregous in her peach saree with olive green blouse.priya's pink kurti and light blue patiyala bottom was simple but admirable.

Edited by Medford - 07 May 2013 at 5:25pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaRamdeewanisahana747simlavidhiSiacutieiLuvRamKapoor-Mayu-vironikajain123fiza

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

FF-ff meri ek pyaar si kahani page 107 updt by sangeethagupta 26 likes

OS -    OS: Please Hold Me Tightly *note* page 9   by aiyathasan 36 likes

And here is your gift Party

*The End... We'll be Back Soon with another Issue of RaYa Express. Do Hit the LIKE Button if u Liked the NL. & Do Leave in Your Suggestions, Criticism & Feedbacks. All are Heartily Welcome !!Big smile

Edited by Medford - 01 May 2013 at 10:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakTrieshzeylanicaaiyathasanlalmadhuRamdeewanisahana747SiacutieiLuvRamKapoor-Mayu-123fizavironikajain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top