Important Request

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monumolu

Goldie

monumolu

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hi AKAians,

A kind request to all of u... Whenever u visit this forum n see new topics with blue colour topic kindly visit that topic... As "emeraldeye" suggested more than 250 views will put it on the hot topic list. So even if u don't have time to read it I am sure that hit will get counted. Here no one is checking whether we are reading it or not. I am sure time constraint would be the reason for not reading, we all have lots of commitment in our lives, but if u spend just 10 minutes in this forum I am sure u can use this trick. Hope I am not offending anyone, its just a humble request...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyegrintson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Important Request" in Amita ka Amit forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top