Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

Crazy NRIZHians #20(IO) Dangerous RPians :P (Page 149)

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 13568

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -PD-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Hi PD! Hug
Im in love with donkeys..they are so gora gora..fair fair na Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL Did u know that being fair, makes a person good looking Wink these are the thoughts of our backward, regressive forum members ROFL 


Nikamma donkeys LOL you should say Wink hmm may be donkeys will feel bad as they work so much Ermm work comparision, sorry donkeys Embarrassed

Yeah thats true, we should not make fun of donkeys ROFL at least they work hard! but seriously ye kaunsi generation ke thoughts hai yaar ROFL people dont realize that its the facial features and the overall personality that makes one beautiful...not just the complexion Wink. And some men have such boring and dumb personalities as well as girly features that even their gora gora chehra cant cover it up ROFL 


aree the new generation avani... actor ki pechachaan face expression nahin but chappel will decide ROFL did you remember the infamous chappel scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25519

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

you know what is the biggest drawback of ML, his green eyes Sleepy god if ML tries to give romantic looks with that green eyes it looks like lusty not romantic.. and by the way green eyes look good for girlsWink and for boys it look Censored

So true PD ROFL ROFL but kya kare some people are blinded by nasheeli aankhein LOL
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25519

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

as they use make-up to hide ML's so called whiteness they should have used some lense to hide that green colour atleast scenes ka satya naash tho nahin hota  Angry

Wo whiteness itna girly look deti hai ki hide karna padta hai kya kare LOL And dont say that PD, some ppl are proud of green eyes ROFL 
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 13568

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -PD-

you know what is the biggest drawback of ML, his green eyes Sleepy god if ML tries to give romantic looks with that green eyes it looks like lusty not romantic.. and by the way green eyes look good for girlsWink and for boys it look Censored

So true PD ROFL ROFL but kya kare some people are blinded by nasheeli aankhein LOL


nasheeli nahin lusty eyes D'ohLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25519

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

OMG avani have you seen the poem dedicated to ML on FB page ROFL mujhe aisa laga ki they wrote that poem on a girl in FB then just changed the names to ML LOL

Hahahhaa i dont blame that person though ROFL jis pe poem hai wo hai hi itna girly LOL 
PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25519

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -PD-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Hi PD! Hug
Im in love with donkeys..they are so gora gora..fair fair na Day Dreaming ROFL ROFL Did u know that being fair, makes a person good looking Wink these are the thoughts of our backward, regressive forum members ROFL 


Nikamma donkeys LOL you should say Wink hmm may be donkeys will feel bad as they work so much Ermm work comparision, sorry donkeys Embarrassed

Yeah thats true, we should not make fun of donkeys ROFL at least they work hard! but seriously ye kaunsi generation ke thoughts hai yaar ROFL people dont realize that its the facial features and the overall personality that makes one beautiful...not just the complexion Wink. And some men have such boring and dumb personalities as well as girly features that even their gora gora chehra cant cover it up ROFL 


aree the new generation avani... actor ki pechachaan face expression nahin but chappel will decide ROFL did you remember the infamous chappel scene

of course i remember..chappals decide how dedicated an actor is Clap the face is not worth looking at na LOL 
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 13568

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -PD-

as they use make-up to hide ML's so called whiteness they should have used some lense to hide that green colour atleast scenes ka satya naash tho nahin hota  Angry

Wo whiteness itna girly look deti hai ki hide karna padta hai kya kare LOL And dont say that PD, some ppl are proud of green eyes ROFL 


OMG avani they them self calls ML monster, NIkamma Wacko and decide the songs like "nilee nilee ankhein meri me kya karu, gora gora gaal meri mein kya karu, sexy sexy muche logo bole " ROFL

bechara his fans are enough to decide such a stuff we donot need to say anymore

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25519

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -PD-

you know what is the biggest drawback of ML, his green eyes Sleepy god if ML tries to give romantic looks with that green eyes it looks like lusty not romantic.. and by the way green eyes look good for girlsWink and for boys it look Censored

So true PD ROFL ROFL but kya kare some people are blinded by nasheeli aankhein LOL


nasheeli nahin lusty eyes D'ohLOL

hhaha sorry ROFL ur right Cry 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
**PRC Crazy Land 4**||INVITES ONLY||Pics pg122/123

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1193   Views: 24039

Amor. 1193 24039 21 May 2013 at 5:57am by Amor.
Crazy NRIZHians#14 Aiven Raula Pai Gaya :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 13492

-Sandy- 1195 13492 31 March 2013 at 7:09am by -Sandy-
Crazy NRIZHians#13*The Making of MoMo (;* [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .ByGod.Nancy   Replies: 1203   Views: 14508

.ByGod.Nancy 1203 14508 23 March 2013 at 4:46am by SwirledDreams
Crazy NRIZHians#12 *Rati ki Deewanis* [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Silent.Dreamer   Replies: 1195   Views: 12758

Silent.Dreamer 1195 12758 16 March 2013 at 3:45am by -Sandy-
~~Hang Out for RPians #2~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: daisy_luvs_ ff   Replies: 602   Views: 10204

daisy_luvs_ ff 602 10204 08 September 2009 at 5:16am by -PoisonIvy-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index