The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

~*The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #3*~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
HottieDay Dreaming Cudnt resist myself from making an edit..So here it is,nothing great..Just a trySmile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilishAngel95sweetz1204momentsofme.-Razzy-KunwarKiDeewaniFahadkrazywish..Serendipity..samratrocks-.Aphrodite.-relentless.aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #3*~ (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
^WOW! <3
I love that Pic :D 

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@ Preet amazing work EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ Naba Haaye Day Dreaming
Wow... KD Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG-.Aphrodite.-

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
@Nabz-amazing one yaar i mean Fahad Ali why does he do this,he just kills me with every look he gives!
amazing one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG

momentsofme.

IF-Dazzler

momentsofme.

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Okay, first of alll, a big HIP HIP HURRRAHHH! to our loveliest TBP team. Party Congrats on the third one everybody. Another platform, new stuff, new TBPilicious stufff. Hoping to seee some amazing creations by all in this gallery ahead. Embarrassed
And, now, the first thing I see here between all the congo shongo wale posts is my Piyu's AVI and sigggies. Such a brilliant treat this is. Ahhhaaan. So, starting with the ritual. ROFL
@100littledevils - It's useless to say anything for you, because even my words bow infront of your stuuff. Shocked They just give up and I've to struggle to appreciate you to turn you as much awesome you can turn. Even though you've reached the mark of perfection. Heart http://i.minus.com/iNuIZwSlqes0z.gif Kiya's innocence, KD's smile. Tehir chemistry. Your AVI. What day it is? No no not Saturday, but my favourite day to be lucky enough to see all this delicious work by youu. Blushing http://i.minus.com/i6Rqf24O7au7m.gif Well, guys? Yeah, this is my KiSha. The one I love. I so want to thank you for this girlie. because this moment just took my breath away. So amazed to see all the stunning stufff stacked. So I won't have to chose from the small one's. *wwooof* LOL http://i.minus.com/ix5tFK6NV9G9m.gif OMG, wasn't the episode enough to give me dgoosebumps? That here comes another. Wonderful coloring and the moments captured, like always. http://i.minus.com/ioLeMZLXyxQSk.gif This is surely special to any KiSha fan, believe me, any. You get to see such work only once in a lifetime. I so love how it's portrayed in flashes. *runsss to her dabba* How can I resist myself not using this? http://i.minus.com/i7XEgwk8oDsDj.jpg Let me take a breath comfortably, please? AVI after AVI, siggy after sigggy. And every other better than the previous. Stern Smile How so perfect, bro? And, here? The bokeh steals it alll. Then the stroke of yellow color on KD's pic in the beneath row gives it a different tint. This creation surely belongs to heaven. So magicallly created. Embarrassed http://i.minus.com/iirX2FGA2nwH9.jpg just mentioning this says it alll, gorgeous, just as all your other stufff is! http://i.minus.com/ibzMQ6GyYggSWm.jpg and then comes this, bidding us a goodbye for a short while. Nobody can ever demand for a better goodbye. This is just so enchantinggg. I agreee I love every creation of yours, so don't call me cheesy or s'th like that. It's alll your fault, your stufff makes me go so crazyyy. Like every creation. Confused Ahhh, i love you for all this Piyuuu. Hug
@-.Preet.- - So many pictures? Combined all together? And that click? My room around is seeming like a fairyland to me. Jaan lelo yaar tum toh merii. LOL The slight threads you've adjusted here and there. And then something whitey and blurry above on Kiya's head. The oh-so-wow blends. This scene. this couple. And this siggy maker. What a day this is! Like seriouslyy, m like flying high there. Silly YOU ARE JUST SO BRILLIANT! I just want to thank the one who asked you to work on them and would equally want to request you to work as much as you can, and share your stuff with us. Embarrassed
@NabzKiSha - How could I miss out to this picture? How? I just don't get this. Angry And this Fahad? He has no bloody rights to loook so so so breath-taking. I really want you to PM me this picture. And apart, your work is a delight. Truly, Love those brownish cloud-like things in between the picture. So heart-warming. Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG-Razzy-sweetz1204samratrocks-.Aphrodite.-

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Kisha Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-sweetz1204ZaYaHolic..Serendipity..samratrocks-.Aphrodite.-relentless.aishu3003

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much everyone...

@AyulovesKiSha... Wow...I was just shocked at ur reply...thank you very much for liking my work, will try my best to make some more on TBP!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momentsofme.relentless.

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@ Preet: wow. .. awesome creationHeart

@ Nabz:FahadDay DreamingDay DreamingHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top